15 stone to 14 stone support

Hello, this is my first post on minimims as have just found this site. I joined SW in June 2013 and lost 2.5 stone quite quickly but then found myself happily pregnant in October 2013. I aimed to keep going but due to only wanting to eat toast and feeling like I had no energy I stopped during pregnancy. I however rejoined on Monday (had been following plan about 70 % of the time since my little boy was born in June but decided I needed to go to group to get back to following about 90 % of the time. I want to loose another stone by Xmas. Well done to everyone on their losses. I am 35 living in Kent and determined to not stop this journey till I hit my 12 stone goal! Helen xx

Hello Lovelies :)

Can I come in please?

I have just WI at 15:13.2 :scale:

Tracy x

Hi my first weigh in today since going to group again last Monday. Although have been following plan for a while and I was hoping for at least 1lb ideally 2lb but sadly I stayed the same. I have been 100% on plan and went swimming twice this week! So still 15stone 10 but my aim is to try to be in the 14s before xmas1

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I started at 22 stone 3 and i am now 15 stone 5 hopefully will get to my 14s soon and get my 7 stone

Well done Tracey and Dolly Rocker!!

I am so pleased after staying the same last week when I was 100 % good this week when I had a slip up caused by some delicious gingerbread my daughter made and a friend who made a salad for me with lots of cheese I could not resist. I was expecting to stay the same as also clothes wierdly feeling fractionally tighter. However I lost 3lb yipee so down to 15 stone 7lb. Determined to be in the 14s by Xmas...

Wow treggi same as me this week!

Whoop whoop!

I defo want to be in the 14's by Christmas then the challenge will be staying in them through till the new year LOL

Dxxx

Back