15 stone to 14 stone support

Thank you ladies :) life is so much better with them gone ;)

Good Morning :)

I'm 2½ lb down this morning 15st:2lb and I'm moving my chair closer to the exit ;)

I would LOVE to see 14 something on the scales next week.

Tracy

Good Morning :)

I'm 2½lb down this morning taking me to 14.13.8oz and down to the next weight category :woohoo:I will save you ALL a seat

See you very soon

Tracy x

I suspect I will be back in this group later today after WI. Its ok I guess, I lost my way, did a lot of travelling with work, have had my kitchen ripped out and its almost finished (roll on Thursday) so I am drawing a big fat line and getting back to it. I can't sleep tonight, Ive got jet lag so I've just made a load of fake haribo and the slow cooker is on with a quern bolognaise, its going to be speed food all week for me I think. I suspect I have gained 5 Lbs, I'm quite hopeful thats what it is.

I suspect I will be back in this group later today after WI. Its ok I guess, I lost my way, did a lot of travelling with work, have had my kitchen ripped out and its almost finished (roll on Thursday) so I am drawing a big fat line and getting back to it. I can't sleep tonight, Ive got jet lag so I've just made a load of fake haribo and the slow cooker is on with a quern bolognaise, its going to be speed food all week for me I think. I suspect I have gained 5 Lbs, I'm quite hopeful thats what it is.

Looks like you've had a challenging time recently but drawing a line and getting straight back on it has to be the right way, and I'm sure you won't be back 'here' for long :)

Wow, Im not sure how I managed it but I weighed in at 14, 13.5!!!! Really pleased, although I look like I have gained more on account that I haven't really been exercising, but thats ok. I've had Quorn chilli today and am focusing on speed food this week. Good luck everyone and I hope to see you soon in the 14s.

3 lbs off this week , got me slimmer of the week and my 6½ stone award . I'm now 15 stone 3½lbs edging closer to the 14's :)

Can I join in this thread, I have restarted SW online at 15 st 9lbs and I am determind to stick to it this time. Hope everyone has had a good christmas.

Hi and welcome aboard Margaret :) had a lovely Christmas thanks how was yours?

Weighed in today and was totally expecting a big gain but had a 1 lb loss I was gobsmacked
So I'm now weighing in at 15 stone 0 lb , hopefully I'll be moving on soon :)

Hi all, I held off as long as possible but with a 1lb Christmas gain I weighed in at 15.05 this morning (I swear it was the drinking last night). So here I am again. I really want to get a grip and am hopeful the new plan is going to give me some focus.

Back