15 stone to 14 stone support

My first SP day, been a bit of a challenge but sticking with it :). I've last nights curry (SW vindaloo pork and chicken saagwalla) to eat with mustard veg and probably some broccoli (my fav veg). I feel hormonal and could chew my arm off if it was covered with chocolate but I am holding fast. I weighed in yesterday and my next weigh in is Monday, due to my holiday. ANY loss will be good on Monday, going to do SP until holiday on Tuesday then quite frankly I am going to eat what ever I fancy and ski it off!
In honesty we are in an apartment on holiday so I we can eat whatever we want to if we chose to eat in, but I think we will probably kick back and enjoy the holiday. Our last holiday was ruined when it became clear my husband was going to lose his job a day before. We didn't have a summer holiday because we didn't know what the future would bring. Its no wonder my weight-loss stalled with all the stress but things are a lot more settled now, the kitchen is finally up and running. No excuses.

I wanted to do this for my 40th but given thats next Thursday I don't think, without losing a limb I am likely to lose another 3 stone but hey, it didn't go on overnight either and I have lost it at a faster rate than I put it on in the first place at least. Its taken a year to lose 1.5 stone and thats a snails pace, but given the last year and my body, thats tremendous. It would be easy to focus on the things I didn't achieve, after all I wanted to lose 4 stone but I'm almost 40% of the way there and thats good progress.

Hi can I join this group please? I'm 15 st 2 lb , heaviest I've ever been. I'm doing SW. Want to lose 5st in a year to take me back to pre pregnancy weight.

Hi there
Just wondering if I can join this thread. Joined SW last night and weigh in at 14 stone .
Have never felt so grotty since ive put it on and really affected me emotionally as well as physically so biting the bullet and got to do it !
Have joined mini mims for inspiration as doing it from home, and love reading advice that people give.
Happy New Year to all
xx

Hi everyone, I've been in and out of this forum as a member & non member for a good few years now. I am back for the foreseeable future at my heaviest ever.
If anyone has a stick and want's to hit me, please do - I bloody well need it. No excuses this time... if I leave it, it will surely be at least another stone on this time next year!

Can I join you all, please? I did so well, but kind of slipped way off track a year or so ago and haven't managed to pull my head back into it until now. Was far too scared to weigh when I started again after Christmas, but forced myself on the scales this morning and am 15 st 3. Hopefully I'll be out of here in the right direction soon x

Hello peeps, I am new to the site but not new to slimming. After a lot of changes in our life as a family last year, I am able to get myself into the right head space to begin the weight loss/ healthly living lifestyle....I went in and was 15 stone 3 lbs and go for my second tonight. I am hoping to be a 15 but not sure if the diet I am following is right. I have eaten so much, but all free foods.....my only syn has been sauces and dressings......with a spoon of sugar here and there.......

Good luck Jennie!

I'm new too, started on 5th Jan at 15st 13lbs, had a great first week weight loss of 6lbs (it won't last though lol) so currently 15st 7lbs. Hoping to be in the 14s by Valentines day :)

Back