15 stone + to lose before my 30th birthday!!

chezz said:
yes tracy i have been told that i think its a good idea and helps people

I honestly couldn't say what was the most help, Chezz, I just know that with a combination of Orlistat and CC I'm now 9 stone lighter, so would recommend either one or both, lol. :) xx

The title of my thread was my aim to lose at least 15st by my 30th birthday! That is now only 13months away and I now realise it is unachievable! I wish I had made more effort this year!! If I had I'd be well on my way to my target! As it stands I keep gaining & losing the same 5lbs!!

I'm going to look again at my target and make it something more realistic :)
...any suggestions for how much I could lose in 13months??
Xx

Maybe half a stone a month? About 2lb a week :D
In 13 months will be 6.5 stone!!!

It really is achievable. It all depends how much you want it. Xx

I've lost almost 9 stone since Feb this year. And this time last year I never would have believed it x

Good luck x

I've lost almost 9 stone since Feb this year. And this time last year I never would have believed it x

Good luck x

That's amazing!!!

Thanks everyone! It's so good to know that it is achievable & that there are inspirational people like you out there that are doing it!!!

Lol Tracy those were the exact horror stories I heard about orlistat but its obvs worked wonders for you! Well done!

Thanks again everyone for your support and motivation xx

Good luck x

Wow Hun! That's absolutely fantastic! I have to ask...how are you doing it? What plan do you follow? What ever it is is sure working for you!! Well done!! Xx

Hi again.

I've tried every diet known to man but nothing seemed to work for me.

That was until my mother in law bought me Paul McKennas hypnotic gastric band.

It's not a magic wand but it works for me. I still can't believe I've lost so much. . only another 6 to go and I'm loving the journey.

X

Hi again.

It's not a magic wand but it works for me. I still can't believe I've lost so much. . only another 6 to go and I'm loving the journey.

X

That's fab Hun! Enjoying the journey is so important! It's such hard work when it's an effort lol!

You are doing amazingly well!!! Good luck with your journey Hun! You'll be at target before you know it!!

Thanks again!! You have certainly spurred me on...and I needed a kick up the bum to get me going lol! :) xx

Hi again.

X
wow you look amazing i did is i can make you thin i keep saying i must get it back out thanks to paul i now do not crave chocolate i just need to do it with the wine lol lol

I had a good day yesterday and I was way under my cals! I feel like I needed that to kick start me again & to remind myself that I can actually go through the day without constantly eating/picking!

Yesterday I had

B- apple
L - poached egg on toast
D - tuna mayo & jacket potato
Snacks - 1 Jacobs cracker & 1 rocket ice lolly

Today my plan is...

B - branflakes
L - beans on toast
D - tuna mayo & jacket potato
Snacks - ice lolly, apple, yogurt

Here's to a good day for us all :) x

sounds a nice day trim i did try jacket potatoes but im not really in to them im not a potato person i love rice pasta x x

sounds a nice day trim i did try jacket potatoes but im not really in to them im not a potato person i love rice pasta x x

I love rice & pasta too! I'm a massive carb monster lol! But I do enjoy a nice jacket potato :)

How you doing Hun? :)
X

Sounds like ur back on track Hun :) any plans for today xx

Hi Hun :)

I finally feel like I am :)

My meals today have been:

B - apple
L - tuna sandwich thin
D - chicken, rice & veg
Snacks - 1 digestive, 1 ice lolly & a banana
Exercise - walked the dog

I feel like its been a good day! And I'm feeling positive :)

How's your day been? Xx

been for a meal tonight but been good the rest of the day so I don't feel too naughty!

I feel very fat tho (been out with skiny mini friends lol) I cant wait until im not the token fat one¬!!

I made some home made healthy mushroom soup today so going to have that for lunch tomorrow and have salmon, cous cous and roasted veg for dinner

:) xx

Hello trim - long time no speak : )

I don't think you're eating enough! An apple for breakfast is nowhere near meeting what you need. If you can't face food in the morning then it's fine to eat whenever you want but I'd definitely make your first food of the day higher in protein so it keeps you fuller for longer. The fruit sugar in an apple will just spike your blood sugar.

How have you been getting on with it all?

hi trim you sound like your back on track love x x

Hello trim - long time no speak : )

I don't think you're eating enough! An apple for breakfast is nowhere near meeting what you need. If you can't face food in the morning then it's fine to eat whenever you want but I'd definitely make your first food of the day higher in protein so it keeps you fuller for longer. The fruit sugar in an apple will just spike your blood sugar.

How have you been getting on with it all?

Hi Greta, how are you? All good I hope :)

What your saying males perfect sense. I've never been one for breakfast but I'd started getting in the habit of having porridge or branflakes. But this week I've been rushing so I'd munch an apple in the car on the way to work lol!
I take on board what you have said tho & ill aim to eat something more substantial!

I'm getting on ok thanks! It's coming off...very slowly!!!
How about u? X

Hi hun, great to see you so focused and determined :) got to agree with Greta though, a wee bit more at breakfast really does stem those hunger pangs later in the day..I was once a no brekkie kinda girl, but grazed the whole day to make up for it!!! ahem ;)

If you rush off in the morning, maybe prepare a wee fruit salad with your fave fruits including berries in a tub the night before and you could grab it with a cereal bar and munch on the way to work? or maybe prepare a light sandwich the night before and grab it out the fridge as you rush off?.. or on the days when you are not rushing, cereal or egg on toast followed with fruit..you'll discover it keeps hunger pangs at bay until lunchtime :)

You are doing so well, I have just restarted AGAIN...6 whole days on track! woohooo ha ha :) Have a good day hun x

Hiya! Just to offer an alternative viewpoint, I've gone from always having breakfast to not having it at all, because I do a form of daily fasting, and I find it suits me down to the ground to eat that way. And the health benefits are reckoned to be pretty good, although that's not why I do it - for me it just makes eating 1,500 calories a day easier! The point is that we all need to find what works best for us. :) xx

Back