15 stone + to lose before my 30th birthday!!

Just a quick hello, I too have loads to lose and I'm 53 & determined that this time I will do it. I have just lost 10lbs on a juicing detox & I am now starting a 4 week Exante trip. Once that is over I am going to knuckle down at Slimming World as I know it works for me I just need to stick at it.
Good luck on your journey.

xx

Wow! Well done on the 10lbs!! That's a fab loss :) good luck with it all Hun! I'm like you...just need to stick at it!! :) we will get there! Xx

hi trim how are you

Hi Hun! I'm ok thanks. Not been on here much lately or on mfp! Really should tho coz I'm always really motivated when I come on here :)

How are you Hun? All ready for crimbo? Cx

ready for crimbo
diet well been good but not moved on scales :(

Just want to wish everyone a very merry Christmas and a happy and healthy new year!! Xx

Hey guys! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I truly, truly hope that 2014 is a great one & the one where we win the battle of the bulge :)

Xx

happy new year trim :)

Thanks Hun! Hope your 2014 is starting well!!

I've been full of cold for the last week. So waiting for that to clear off lol then I can really start my new healthy lifestyle :) xx

Thanks Hun! Hope your 2014 is starting well!!

I've been full of cold for the last week. So waiting for that to clear off lol then I can really start my new healthy lifestyle :) xx

hi love
hope you feel better soon x x

Hi Chezz! I feel much better, still snotty lol but much better than I was :) how are you?

I've planned my meals:

B - porridge
L - beef sandwich & apple
D - homemade veg curry & rice

Ex - walk dog, 30DS dvd & 7min workout app

very nice day good on you

im doing great thanks hun x

Hiya just come across this post started my diet last week, I'm doing slimming world but at home.

Had my first weight in yesterday and lost 6lbs

I'm so glad to have found people with similar amounts to lose, it's just seems impossible when you think of it as a whole amount but I'm breaking it down into smaller targets

Hiya just come across this post started my diet last week, I'm doing slimming world but at home.

I'm so glad to have found people with similar amounts to lose, it's just seems impossible when you think of it as a whole amount but I'm breaking it down into smaller targets

That's exactly the right way to go about it... Just keep plodding along and stick at it.. It will Happen and before long you'll be writing your success stories on these pages

Good luck xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

well done on your loss and welcome missmiff said they are some great people on here including our missmiff and there always there to give support x x

Hi Joanne! Well done on your loss!! 6lbs is fab!

Breaking it down into smaller targets is defo the way to go! Otherwise it seems impossible...but it's not! You will get lots of support on this site! Ive found it very useful!

How have you got on this week? Hope all is well & good luck for your weigh in :)

hi trim hows you
hope your keeping ok

hi trim hows you
hope your keeping ok

Hi chezz. I'm ok but I must admit I've not been great food wise. I'm good and bad at the same time. One meal I make the right choice the next I don't. It's annoying!!!
I want a few days in a row being 100% to see if that kick starts me!

How are you Hun? Xx

Hi chezz. I'm ok but I must admit I've not been great food wise. I'm good and bad at the same time. One meal I make the right choice the next I don't. It's annoying!!!
I want a few days in a row being 100% to see if that kick starts me!

How are you Hun? Xx
hi hun
i was doing ok and then last week i sts not sure why i was good but im not doing my exercise walking so i think i need to get back on to that lol
well i had my first driving lesson today gosh learing to drive at 44 im nuts lolol but i loved it crap with the pedals and the gears but im not going to knock myself it was my first one and hoping to get better x

Back