15 Stone To Lose - Help And Encouragement Gratefully Recieved!

Hiya! :) Just come across your thread and wanted to say good luck hun. Im 20 and have 11 stone to lose so i know how losing motivation can be very easy when losing weight, especially when alot is needed to be lost! x

Thank you very much :)
I haven't weighed myself yet, i dread to think!

So essentially i'm back and i'm going to do it this time. I hate the fact that its "this time" i've never been one to give up on anything before, so second time lucky?

I'm back on SW, not going to classes at the minute & doing red days. Extra easy was not good for me, the temptation of pasta was too much and i would end up eating stupid amounts just because i could. i was constantly up and down on the scales which just depressed me even more. I got half a stone off, slimmer of the week and slimmer of the month in one go and then after that i think i stopped trying.

I've had my bum kicked into action by my doctor basically telling me if i don't sort myself out ASAP i need to seriously consider weight loss surgery. That is not something I want, in my opinion i kind of feel like its cheating, i know it is necessary for some people, but i dont want to be one of those people at 22!!!

:devilangel::psiholog::lost::chores016::scale::banghead:<<<<<<<< this sums it up!

Oh well done lovely girl .. great start x

elb4160 said:
-10lb!!!!!!

Well done. One day at a time and you can do this. X

Hey I started at 29 stone! Have list 20lbs so far. We have a similar amount to lose so I will follow your journey and you can follow mine if you want! Good luck!!

My weigh day is Friday, when is yours? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I am weighing in on Saturday mornings. STS this week, i dont think i was as strict with myself as last week as I had a good result. But I'm pleased that at least I didnt gain :)

Back