15 Stone To Lose - Help And Encouragement Gratefully Recieved!

Well done - what a fantastic start!

Hi,
Just been reading your thread as with loads and loads to loose I was drawn to your thread title!:)

You've done brilliantly to loose 12lb in two weeks! I'm doing SW for the umpteenth time but fingers crossed I'm sticking with it this time.

Just taking it one week at a time this time instead of throwing in the towel soon as I sts which happens quite a lot as I'm awful for retaining fluid.

Anyway good luck with it all. It's good to find a few folk with bigger amounts to loose.

xx

Hi Emma...

If you need any motivation, this most certainly is the place..

ive only been a member for about a week, but I'm loving the support that's here.

i too have a long old journey, but I just know this is it..

in just under 5 weeks I've lost 42lb, which is 3 stone, that has given me the confidence to carry on.

Do it now, whilst your so young, don't waste your life on what's ifs, and 'I'll start on Monday'... You can do it, we can do it together

xxxx

I'm coming back with my head hung in shame.... :(

Welcome back. And do not be too hard on yourself the main thing is you have not given up and your having a go again :) I think many of us are not on our first attempts, I know that is true for me :)

hi em welcoming back

Hi all, thanks for all your support & welcomes. I am currently on an nhs weight management thing and went for an "activity assessment" today so we'll see! I'm not following a diet plan as such, just trying to make healthier choices. i hope everyone is well xxx

hi elb i went on something similar it was called reshape really learnt me a lot 10 week course also there is one called RIO wot my friend goes to for 6 months and she as done great good luck love and hope your having a good day xxx

Hi all, thanks for all your support & welcomes. I am currently on an nhs weight management thing and went for an "activity assessment" today so we'll see! I'm not following a diet plan as such, just trying to make healthier choices. i hope everyone is well xxx

My hubby did well on that too...! Good luck Emma xx

Hello all, thought i'd give you all an update! Yesterday (14.03.13) I went to my first exercise class through this weight management thing - my arms & legs are aching like mad! I think i did well though! Still making small changes but i'm getting there!

well done love you have shown your wanting to do it buy going there well done love on your journey together we all know we will do it

Wow many congrats on the exercise class, Elba - I'm not courageous enough to do that yet!

How did you find it? I'm so unfit I worry I'd just lie on floor like a beached whale for most of it :eek:

Back