15 weeks until Christmas week

NIKI

I am the biggest I have ever been I’m so uncomfortable with my body how it looks and feels. My work clothes barely fit and currently trousers are a massive no until I shift some of this weight. Slimming world has worked for me in the past and I need to get my head in the game so today I’m starting again keeping my food diary and I aim to do 10,000 steps a day to support the diet. Current goal is 1.5 stone off for Christmas. Anyone else gearing up for weight loss before Christmas - currently feeling motivated 😊

I'm trying to lose weight for Christmas because i know, no matter how many times i tell people not to buy us chocolate they always do! and we end up with the tubs... and I don't have the will power to say no at Christmas when working through the night :'(

Sorry should say i'm aiming for 2st off by Christmas which is what ive put on over lockdown and since i got married 2.5 years ago! i know its a big number in 3 months but I am starting from a big number so hopefully doable!

I know it’s so hard to resist when all the temptation is around you I’ve said to myself I will have 3 nights off in December as would be too hard to say no and then Christmas Day and Boxing Day off and then back to it as that’s my danger time it’s like a switch in my head goes oh well doesn’t matter now and determined this year not to do that - motivated today had carrot and courgette egg muffins for breakfast and homemade soup with ryvita for lunch and plan to have Linda McCartney red onion sausages with potato salad and salad for tea

Well done, NIKI. Great start!

Well done. NIKI,

Well done. @Shrinkingvioletnomore has set up an Xmas challenge. Please go and join her to share yr progress with others.

Back