150 days to slimdom and counting

Lots2lose36

Silver Member
So i have roughly worked out its going to take me 150 days to get back down into my size 10 clothes :)

so like most people i started on the 1st of january and im happy to report im on day 16 with no cheats and a 12lbs weight loss to show for it.

134 days now to go and counting

im back in my size 14 jeans and they are snug but not too tight so im very pleased about that.

so today is day 16 for me im having 4 packs a day.

breakfast - shake
lunch - shake
tea- shake
supper - a bar

this is working very well and i dont feel that im hungry any more. just the odd occasion when my mind wants to try and get me to eat but that wont be happening.

im away from next monday on a family holiday and i shall be taking my packs with me and not breaking the diet.

x

Day 18 and 132 days to go :)

Pretty straight forward day always busy and really feeling positive and in the zone just like I was the very first time I did the diet. Which is very encouraging as I reached my target.

Still get the voice in my head trying to tempt me but I think it's going to get fed up as it never works and I continue to have 100% days

:)

Its easier to break it down into days isn't it? Sounds like much less time.

You are doing really well, great results :D

After 9 days on this diet for the first (and last time), i have finally accepted that its the demon in my head thats causing the problem lol. The machine that is my body is going to do its stuff if i just let it get on with it-goodbye fat!!

Hope things continue to go well for you x

Yes it's the voice in our heads that can really destroy a diet.

Today's going to be a little more tricky as I had my breakfast at 6 so at 9am I'm needing my bar but I've a shake for 12 and another shake for later on this evening so shall be keeping busy and drinking loads of water today.

Scales are only down 1lb so far this week with my weigh in on Sunday.

Hoping for 3lbs but anything is a bonus and every pound lost is a pound less for me to take on holiday on Monday :)

Day 20

Scales are stuck and haven't moved since Monday.

Not letting it bother me the fat will be going dispite the fact the scales aren't my friend this week.

Was hoping to lose 3lbs this week so I'm lighter and to keep me going while I'm on holiday.

But I'm not breaking diet, I've successfully done 20 days and just 130 now to go to my target.

Every 100% day is a day less off my journey.

I shall just keep on going and the results will catch up with me

:)

X

Day 22 128 day to go

Official weigh in day today and I've lost 3lbs this week which I'm really pleased about. 1 st 1lb in just 3 weeks is amazing and can't wait to lose the next 5lbs so that I'm into the 13s. I've not been in the 13s for at least 2 years. So that's my next goal which I'm aiming for in the next 2 weeks :)

I feel so much happier and getting back to my goal for the last 5 years has seemed out of reach. I've never thought I could get back on the vlcd and succeed as failed too many times. But I'm actually doing it and each passing day I see my goal getting closer :)

Back