150lbs to go

ooooooh yes! defo mad! shes one of them friends u try to avoid but she pops up every where you go! hahah:8855:

:party0019: on the comments! its fab when people notice esp the ones you havent seen in a while! good for u matey!

right...just almost burnt the puddings for tomoz as was too busy writing on your thread! Im off to my dads for lunch tomoz and hes had the girls for me tonite! Hes rubbish at puddings so i always make them cos i am ace! haha better be off before the fire brigaed need calling!

have a fab sat nite!

love katie
xx

According to Tesco website there are 11 different Muller Light yoghurts on offer including banana and custard, cherry, mandarin, strawberry and toffee.
The offer is on until Tuesday and the ones I bought today were best before 1/2/10. Kim doesn't like rhubarb so they're all mine:D

I've heard a rumour about Kate having a thing about men in uniforms, that's just been proved true as she's trying her hardest to fill her house with firemen by the sound of things:p

I'm having a lovely Saturday evening browsing the internet looking if I can reduce my car insurance as it's due on the 18th of this month:( Kim's watching Hannah Montana or something similar downstairs so I'm on the PC with no interruptions for the first time in weeks.

Speak soon.
Kims dad

oi cheeky! lol

xxxx

Oh thanks...I just hope Im able to get to tesco by tuesday!! Cant even get off my drive at the moment with all the snow!

Now then Katie...I know you said you were bored but deliberately burning the puds to get a bit of entertainment hhhmmm there's a plan:hmm:

:giggle:

oooooh yes! niii nooor niii noooor! ooooh i can hear the sirens wooop!

I'm a total scale addict! Awful isn't it?! I even comtemplated getting on at 12:30 this morning as I couldn't sleep but I resisted til this morning lol!! Don't mind if the numbers are coming down its when they go up or STS I get very down...oh well! xx

kimsdad- you must have so much willpower i could never resist all that indian food!! yum indian is my absolute favourite!! sounds like your doing brilliant at the moment!! keep it up!!

xxxx

hellooooo kims dad!

hows it going mate?
xxx

Hi Kate.
I've not been on here much lately as I've been so busy standing on my scales waiting for them to show a weight loss. I'm still sticking to my healthy eating plan, (had mushy pea curry three days on the trot earlier this week) but have stayed the same weight all week :sigh: I'm not too worried though as I actually feel slimmer and have had to buy a new belt as my old one was too big and I thought that my trousers were going to fall down a few times whilst I was at work :eek:
I'm off shopping soon and have made a list of good, healthy low fat stuff so watch this space ... next week I hope to report an amazing weight loss.

Hi Kate.
I've not been on here much lately as I've been so busy standing on my scales waiting for them to show a weight loss. I'm still sticking to my healthy eating plan, (had mushy pea curry three days on the trot earlier this week) but have stayed the same weight all week :sigh: I'm not too worried though as I actually feel slimmer and have had to buy a new belt as my old one was too big and I thought that my trousers were going to fall down a few times whilst I was at work :eek:
I'm off shopping soon and have made a list of good, healthy low fat stuff so watch this space ... next week I hope to report an amazing weight loss.

morning! Wat did u think to the curry!? i am soooo addicted to it! ha!

oooooh lucky work getting a flash lol! its fab when thst happens (not flashing trous getting smaller hehe!)

Try not to worry too much about the sts! Have you taken your measurements? You can sometimes loose inches not pounds!

have a fab weekend!

love katie
xxx

Hi Kate.

You've been doing really well K_D I think it has to even out after a while :)

We all hit a plateau every now and then, just stick with it and it will pass x

hiya...just wondered how things are??

meee too! hows u and lovely kim?

xxxx

Hi,
I'm fine thanks although I'm absolutely starving at the moment and am wondering what to have for lunch.
Kim wants pork chops, mash potato, brocolli and sweet corn which sounds really tempting however I made a load of quorn curry and quorn chilli last weekend which I put into individual containers with rice and placed in the freezer. My weight is still dropping but I still need to lose 3 more pounds before the end of the month to meet my target so I think I'll have the quorn curry today but still cook the chops for Kim.
One bit of good news, I found 4 pairs of trousers at the back of my wardrobe that I've not been able to get into for years. I tried them on yesterday and they all fit perfectly, it's like having a new wardrobe without having to spend any money.
I've been acting the chauffeur for Kim this weekend, yesterday she had a swimming lesson whilst it was an ice skating lesson this morning, I wonder how many calories I burn up driving my car.
How are things with you Kate? you must be really pleased with the success you're experiencing with slimming world. I read on your diary just how much you've been eating each day and your still losing weight, it must be down to the mushy pea curry.
Flabbybumbum, I read that you've lost 7.5 lbs last week, that's absolutely brilliant. Have you got any secrets that you'd be willing to pass on to me as I'd like to lose another 8 lbs before I visit my GP for a weigh in sometime in early Feb.

In a few months time I intend to start going to the local park with Kim for long walks each weekend, (it's too cold and miserable at the moment) so I'm hoping that'll help with the weight loss too. I'm also thinking about buying a Wii fit but think I'd better lose another stone and a half before I buy one incase I break it.
Kim was playing music in her bedroom last night and wasn't too impressed with me as I was dancing around her room trying to get some excercise, she reckons that I dance like a constipated gorrilla whilst I thought I was more like John Travolta.

Speak to you all soon.

Kims dad

Ha just a quick visit as just taking girls to a party! I burst out laughing at the dancing haha ha any exercise is good exercise! Catch up later enjoy ur currry

luv katie

xx

Hi, Kim's Dad, I have just read through all of this diary, well done, you are an inspiration for all of us, your daughter must be so proud of you (despite the gorilla comments)

haha not that i wanna see! lol!

you are doing fab kims dad! keep it up an im positive u will reach your january target!

love katie

xxxx

Back