15's down to 14's

Hello everyone! My starting weight is 15st 10lb so on my way to 14s. Hoping for a fab first week then I might not be here long :)

Welcome Jo, fingers crossed on your first weigh in. I'm not planning on staying too long here either :)

Lay de da de dah, helllloooooo, anyone out there ;0

I am 15.11

Too close to good 'ol 16 to feel content in this latest stone, but I'm hoping not to stay in this stone long, hope to be out of it in 4 weeks, then it's hello 14 stone something!

Hopefully 1 or 2 weeks and I'll be out of the 15's and back into the 14's!

Looks like i'm on my own at 15st7lbs. No one's posted in here for ages! Suppose i best get cracking andheading down into where all you skinnie minnies are :D

Hi
I am in my first week and weighed in at 15st3.
It is great to be here as I was in the 16s last year. Hopefully I won't be here for too long :)

Hurray. Week 1 weigh in and I lost 8lb, taking me down to 14st9 so time to move group :)

yaya im the 15s ( just barely ;)) but I am here.

Starting at 15 10 all I want is to see the 14s - first day done and not feeling too hungry at all and pleasantly surprised that I like all The packs I tried - 12500 steps completed even with my poorly knee - all
In all day one is a success :)

Starting at 15 10 all I want is to see the 14s - first day done and not feeling too hungry at all and pleasantly surprised that I like all The packs I tried - 12500 steps completed even with my poorly knee - all
In all day one is a success :)
Hi, it's good to be in the 15S
I want to see the 14's too, was 15.3 last time I check. I have 6 days of Vlcd before my op, so am really hoping to see 14 something by then.
My trousers are looser, but my face still looks bloated. Another stone down and I should see a difference

I hope you op goes ok, I had mine out last year, just do as your told post op. Keep in touch during your recovery :)

Thank you!
Can you tell me how you have found life after the bag 'o beads are gone? I'm hoping for a straight forward procedure. Bit worried about it, but it's got to the point it has to come out. Am wondering if Vlcd and being gallbladderless is a good mix

Still here. Got one more pound to go till I get to the 14's

I'm currently 15 stone 12 and am starting back on the dieting train tomorrow. Was originally 18 stone 9 so have dropped a bit already but really want to get back in the loss zone!

Back