15's down to 14's

15st 8lbs today - 2lbs down from last week after a weekend of eating - but not overeating and all no/low carb. Seem to be hitting a pattern of 2lbs off, 4lbs off, 2lbs off 4lbs off. This means an average of 3lbs a week. To boost this to 3.5lbs a week, the Exante average, I need to be using up an additional 1750 cals a week, taking the assumption that 1lb is 3500 cals. That's 250 cals a day to shift. I keep saying this but I really do mean it - 2 x 20 mins sessions of rebounding per day will achieve this so that's my promise to myself now, to get exercising. No excuses really as can do this while watching TV!

However, this also leaves me with the task of trying to shift 8lbs in next two weeks if I am to achieve my target of reaching 15st in three weeks that I set for myself last week that then required a weekly loss of 3.33lbs. Now it's 4lbs for the next two weeks. Yikes!!!

Hi ladies, I'm joining up too - 15st 8lb at the moment but really hoping to see 14 on the scales before I go on holiday in 3 weeks time. Having been on the diet for almost a year now my losses have slowed right down and I've had a lot of weeks where I've stayed the same or gained. So plodding on and will get there in the end!

Good luck everyone x

Hi Sparkley, you have done incredibly well and only have two more stone to go to reach your goal. I love your determination to keep going even though things have slowed down for you. It's that commitment to keeping going, no matter what, that will get you and all of us, to our goals eventually.

Hi ladies, I'm joining up too - 15st 8lb at the moment but really hoping to see 14 on the scales before I go on holiday in 3 weeks time. Having been on the diet for almost a year now my losses have slowed right down and I've had a lot of weeks where I've stayed the same or gained. So plodding on and will get there in the end!

Good luck everyone x

Hi Sparkley, have had a quick look at your diary, your weight loss is amazing. Looking forward to reading more about your journey and finding lots of inspiration.

Good luck x

Had a quick weigh today, as I tend to do after a 2lb loss on my weekly weigh-in. Another 2lbs down! That means I've achieved my next goal of losing 10% of my body weight since starting. That's lots of health benefits my body is now reaping as a result. Hurray!! :) Only another 6lbs to go to hit 15st which I want to do by a week Monday. That's 12 days including today. 1/2 a day??? Must start exercising if I'm to achieve this.

Thanks very much Crisp (making me hungry with that name!!) good luck to you too x

It's amazing that I haven't touched or even wanted crisps for 2 weeks. The amount I used to eat is shameful :eek: When picking a name for the forum I also considered "Frustrated Pudding", my hubby said I should have "Devon Dumpling". Stuck with CP to remind me how many times I have got to the bottom of a packet or tube and the answer wasn't there.

Had a quick weigh today, as I tend to do after a 2lb loss on my weekly weigh-in. Another 2lbs down! That means I've achieved my next goal of losing 10% of my body weight since starting. That's lots of health benefits my body is now reaping as a result. Hurray!! :) Only another 6lbs to go to hit 15st which I want to do by a week Monday. That's 12 days including today. 1/2 a day??? Must start exercising if I'm to achieve this.

Well done Cate you'll soon be off to the next zone! Have you started the rebound workouts?

Well done Cate you'll soon be off to the next zone! Have you started the rebound workouts?

NOOOOO, I am ashamed to say. I am such a lazy b***h. :rolleyes:

Hi, 4.2lb off this week :) that's one stone in two weeks. Feels like the 14's are calling me. Good luck everyone.

Amazing CP, well done. Your doing great :) xx

Joined the 15s on Tuesday with15.12 hope not for too long and I never want to see 16 again

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

2lbs down for me this week taking me to 15st 6lbs. Bit gutted as wanted to be at 15st by next Monday. Two weeks ago I had 10 pounds to lose in three weeks to achieve that, so 3.33lbs a week which should have been achievable, but have only lost 4lbs in the past two weeks so still have six pounds to lose. Not going to do that in a week. Would be reasonably happy with 4lbs next week as this would at least get me to two stone off in eight weeks. Still, looking on the bright side, at least it's still a loss. I really want to be out of the 15s in the next two weeks. Good luck for next week everyone.

It'll be ok Cate. Stick with it and the losses will come.

Hi, 2lbs off for me this week. Not a great loss but I'm fine with it as I couldn't have done anything different and its all going in the right direction.

First food week and a meal out to manage this week, but have a family do next weekend to keep me motivated and on track. Don't expect I will be into the next stones by the end of this month as I hoped, but I have reminded myself that this isn't a race and I will get there.

Good luck everyone and keep up the good work x

2lbs down for me this week taking me to 15st 6lbs. Bit gutted as wanted to be at 15st by next Monday. Two weeks ago I had 10 pounds to lose in three weeks to achieve that, so 3.33lbs a week which should have been achievable, but have only lost 4lbs in the past two weeks so still have six pounds to lose. Not going to do that in a week. Would be reasonably happy with 4lbs next week as this would at least get me to two stone off in eight weeks. Still, looking on the bright side, at least it's still a loss. I really want to be out of the 15s in the next two weeks. Good luck for next week everyone.

Hi Cate, you are doing so well, you have already lost 10% and as I told myself this morning 2lbs is great - it's a loss and heading in the right direction. Lets get into those 14's :girlpower:

Down to 15st7 now. Need another 8 to leave here. Would love it by early July as have a hen party on the 18th!

Another 2lbs down. All in the right direction but getting through the 15s is proving to be a harder slog than I'd hoped. Still, should be out of here in next two weeks. :fingerscrossed:

2lbs down this week so 6 to go before I hit the 14s. Still aiming for the hen party on the 18th!! Food week this week might slow me down but I'll get there!

Back