15's down to 14's

Only now feeling like I am getting over the lurgy!!! Been like a wet rag all day and haven't done much. On the plus side - no appetite :) happy days xx

Hope you are all having a fab weekend....what's everyone up too? I have only managed to do grocery shopping, bit of cleaning and helped move an armchair round to my son's flat. Did walk Coco with hubby along the wildlife park track which was sooo lovely. Peaceful day :)

Love to you all xxx

HELLLLOOOOOO fellow 15ers!!!! Yep that's me in the 15s this morning!! Woooo hooooo!!!

Only now feeling like I am getting over the lurgy!!! Been like a wet rag all day and haven't done much. On the plus side - no appetite :) happy days xx

Hope you are all having a fab weekend....what's everyone up too? I have only managed to do grocery shopping, bit of cleaning and helped move an armchair round to my son's flat. Did walk Coco with hubby along the wildlife park track which was sooo lovely. Peaceful day :)

Love to you all xxx

Glad you feel like you are getting over it :)
Having a dull weekend here but staying on track thankfully :) well you've done a lot more than me today :)
Love back at you :)

Hello girlies..............and any boys that may be lurking

Whoop Whoop for DQ........................those 15's will soon be a distant memory as we all head for the 14s

Hope your lurgy as gone and done one DM and that you feel much better.

I was to be found doing a dance around the lounge this morning...........been on shakes only except for tea on Tuesday and finally hit the 4 stone loss button .Go meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lol Don't think I could always do shakes only but what a fantastic result.

Spent yesterday with my sister who was shopping for accessories to wear to a wedding, she got a dress the other week. I didn't buy a thing except coffee!!!! What's up with me lol Did walk miles though so maybe that helped with the loss.
Today I am going with my daughter to get garden furniture but she's very focused and won't want to wander here, there and everywhere. Hopefully by this afternoon it will be assembled and then we can relax in her garden with a cold coke zero.

Hang in there ladies

Moo x

Wow wow and wow again .......... What fantastic results........DQ you are now officially in the gang - there's no escaping us now :) well done my lovely - we're on our way to looking and feeling fab xx

And moocow what can I say ......4 stone!!!!! Well you are officially my hero and you now have a stalker!!!! Well done - you must feel fantastic. Fab willpower by the way - think of the money you are saving for your new wardrobe - enjoy your afternoon in the garden.

Ps I am starting to feel better - happy days and weigh in tomorrow so let's bring it on xxxxxx

Hello girlies..............and any boys that may be lurking

Whoop Whoop for DQ........................those 15's will soon be a distant memory as we all head for the 14s

Hope your lurgy as gone and done one DM and that you feel much better.

I was to be found doing a dance around the lounge this morning...........been on shakes only except for tea on Tuesday and finally hit the 4 stone loss button .Go meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lol Don't think I could always do shakes only but what a fantastic result.

Spent yesterday with my sister who was shopping for accessories to wear to a wedding, she got a dress the other week. I didn't buy a thing except coffee!!!! What's up with me lol Did walk miles though so maybe that helped with the loss.
Today I am going with my daughter to get garden furniture but she's very focused and won't want to wander here, there and everywhere. Hopefully by this afternoon it will be assembled and then we can relax in her garden with a cold coke zero.

Hang in there ladies

Moo x

Hey Moo :D

Congratulations that's a huge loss :) that really is great :) hope you are well chuffed :)
Hope you are enjoying a cold coke zero on some fully assembled garden furniture ;)

Wow wow and wow again .......... What fantastic results........DQ you are now officially in the gang - there's no escaping us now :) well done my lovely - we're on our way to looking and feeling fab xx

And moocow what can I say ......4 stone!!!!! Well you are officially my hero and you now have a stalker!!!! Well done - you must feel fantastic. Fab willpower by the way - think of the money you are saving for your new wardrobe - enjoy your afternoon in the garden.

Ps I am starting to feel better - happy days and weigh in tomorrow so let's bring it on xxxxxx

YAYYY so glad you are starting to feel better :) yep I'm firmly in the group now 15.12 this morning :) good luck with WI!!

Good morning flowers ........ Pleased to report 4lbs down xxxxxx

Considering how pants I have felt and a bit of cheating over weekend I am absolutely over the moon - here's to a 100% Monday (only good thing about work is easier to stick to plan!!!!)

Have a good day gang :)

Hi everyone,
Hope it's ok for me to post here?
I am exactly 16 stone but know that by tomorrow I will be 15 stone something with all the water I am drinking and this being my first week.
I am desperate to get into the 14 somethings because presently i am feeling a lot of self disgust at getting this big again. Am hoping that I will have a great big loss this first couple of weeks to give me the much needed boost I need.

Well done to everyone who has had good losses bringing them nearer to the 14 somethings :)

Fantastic losses ladies :winner:
We should all feel very pleased with ourselves.

Welcome round is the shape I am.............I lost 14lbs my first week which was the best feeling so I am sure you will be in the 15s tomorrow.

DM you are so right about work. I feel it's much easier Monday to Friday than weekends. Even when busy there are too many hours in a day to block out the thought of food altogether. I have been known to go to bed at 8.00pm to stop myself eating what I know I shouldn't.

I'm feeling very motivated this week as I am so close to the 14's and already the new skirts I got a month ago are getting looser. I am starting to eye up the size 16s lol. Kind of on the down side one of my favourite skirts is now way too big and would be in danger of embarrassing me if I was to wear it -I would be showing my drawers in no time :sign0007:

We are on our way wooooooooooohoooooooooooo

Moo xx

Good morning flowers ........ Pleased to report 4lbs down xxxxxx

Considering how pants I have felt and a bit of cheating over weekend I am absolutely over the moon - here's to a 100% Monday (only good thing about work is easier to stick to plan!!!!)

Have a good day gang :)

Wow!!! That's a great loss! Fab work DM!!

Hi everyone,
Hope it's ok for me to post here?
I am exactly 16 stone but know that by tomorrow I will be 15 stone something with all the water I am drinking and this being my first week.
I am desperate to get into the 14 somethings because presently i am feeling a lot of self disgust at getting this big again. Am hoping that I will have a great big loss this first couple of weeks to give me the much needed boost I need.

Well done to everyone who has had good losses bringing them nearer to the 14 somethings :)

Hey RITSIA

I was in exactly your boat a few days ago 16 on the dot and itching to be in the 15s heading to the 14s :) I'm sure many of us can relate to those feelings but you are doing the best you can at the moment so chin up and see you here tomorrow ;)

Fantastic losses ladies :winner:
We should all feel very pleased with ourselves.

Welcome round is the shape I am.............I lost 14lbs my first week which was the best feeling so I am sure you will be in the 15s tomorrow.

DM you are so right about work. I feel it's much easier Monday to Friday than weekends. Even when busy there are too many hours in a day to block out the thought of food altogether. I have been known to go to bed at 8.00pm to stop myself eating what I know I shouldn't.

I'm feeling very motivated this week as I am so close to the 14's and already the new skirts I got a month ago are getting looser. I am starting to eye up the size 16s lol. Kind of on the down side one of my favourite skirts is now way too big and would be in danger of embarrassing me if I was to wear it -I would be showing my drawers in no time :sign0007:

We are on our way wooooooooooohoooooooooooo

Moo xx

Oh it's so much easier when you're at work, I'm off ill at the moment and it's sooo hard to avoid eating!!
Oooooo how close are you moo I can't see stats on my phone?

Woweeeeee Moo.......you have this soooo licked!!!!!! Well done honey and I so can't wait to have my skirts falling down.......better buy myself some pretty Knicks :). On the down side when you leave us, you better make sure there's room in the next zone for us three.......yes ........ that's me, Dust Queen and RITSIA (welcome my darling and good luck in your first week x).

Dustqueen - hope you are feeling better soon my lovely (big hugs)

Retsia (like this shorthand borrowed of DQ) the first few days are difficult but I promise it does get much easier - I found lots of tea helped me xxxxxx

Woweeeeee Moo.......you have this soooo licked!!!!!! Well done honey and I so can't wait to have my skirts falling down.......better buy myself some pretty Knicks :). On the down side when you leave us, you better make sure there's room in the next zone for us three.......yes ........ that's me, Dust Queen and RITSIA (welcome my darling and good luck in your first week x).

Dustqueen - hope you are feeling better soon my lovely (big hugs)

Retsia (like this shorthand borrowed of DQ) the first few days are difficult but I promise it does get much easier - I found lots of tea helped me xxxxxx

Indeed save us a space in the 14s ;) I definitely prefer RITSIA as she's not going to be round for long!! I'm already significantly less round than when I started on thurs ;)

Folks I have every reason to believe you will soon join me when I leave this friendly, comfie,funny thread. Not going to happen imminently as the scales have stopped moving but they will move when I least expect them to.

You ladies make me smile, which is a blessing on this journey.............it's blooming tough at times.

Pretty knickers is one of the first things I brought DM, along with some over the shoulder boulder holders when I realised I could shop in the undies department at M and S again. Asda do some pretty stuff too at reasonable prices.

Just back from shopping with OH and I really struggled with it this time for some reason. Doesn't normally bother me him picking up stuff and asking "can you have this" but tonight I wanted to tell him to put it all back as I couldn't have any of it. Maybe its going to be my totm!! Or I'm just a crabby Moo lol

ttfn

Moo xx

Back