15's into the 14's

Good luck for tomorrow :)
I got weigh in aswell and been on hols so slightly worried I may even be back in the 16's :( oh well ill soon see.

Good luck,
Dan x

Going for my first weigh in tomorrow in about 5 weeks, currently 15st2lbs and when I weigh myself on the scales at home, it says 14st12lb so fingers crossed I make into the 14s this week! It has been nearly 3 years since I was in the 14s - I have a gorgeous dress I should be able to fit into if I do make it so that is enough motivation for me!

Good luck for tomorrow :)
I got weigh in aswell and been on hols so slightly worried I may even be back in the 16's :( oh well ill soon see.

Good luck,
Dan x

Good Luck to both of you. X

Well I'm officially 15st exactly. So hopefully I will be leaving you all next week. Good luck everyone xx

Well weigh in today and its going up not down :( 15st 12lb. Seeing it as a fresh start and need to get on with it now. Don't want to feel like this come the end of this year so nows the time to sort it.

Good luck everyone,
Dan x

I'm here! I started in the 18s group, but I'm finally here! 15st 11lbs, and hopeful to hit 15st dead on by August 28th (I WI on a Wednesday).

I'm here! I started in the 18s group, but I'm finally here! 15st 11lbs, and hopeful to hit 15st dead on by August 28th (I WI on a Wednesday).

Wow you've done fab! Are u doing PP? X

hello everyone! im 15st 3.5lbs and would love to be in the 14's!! hopefully its only a fortnight max away! ;)

I'm 15st 3lb and just can't get my head into it or get motivated :-( really need a good kick up the bum. Maybe a buddie to share experiences with?

Hey everyone, can I join your group please! I'm 15 st 13.5 lbs so am now on my way down to the 14's after starting in the 16's to 15's, hopefully I'll get to the 14's in 9 weeks or so :)

Hi all, can i join too, Cherry Cola im the same as you at weighing 15st 13.5lbs in weight watchers today, lost 9.5lb so far delighted to be in the 15's again. :)

Hi all,

I've been in the 15's for what seems like forever :( got down into the 14's then put it all back on again. 15st 4lb as of my friday weigh in so hoping to be in the 14's by the end of august.

This time its coming off and staying off! Good luck all,

Dan x

Hey folks I'm so glad to be in this club!! Woohoooo I weigh in at 15st 13! Here it's under another stone! I started at 17st 9lb 9 weeks ago, I am well chuffed and hopefully the motivation to see you all in the 14's club will have us all there in no time cx

Down 1lb this week so happy with that as didnt have the best weekend so was afraid i might be back in the 16's but thank god im down

I'm 15st 1lb so after this week I should be in the 14s woot woot

I haven't spend long in the 15s as i started ay 15st4lb and as I'm still a newbie I haven't got chance to know any of you so hopefully see you all in the 14s :)

Well done all on your losses and the ones lucky enough to moving down a stone bracket :) hopefully ill be moving down soon but not this week. Weigh in in the morning and expecting a gain due to a major binge :(

Trying my best to get back on track today and put it behind me, this time I refuse to give up! I will be in the 14s by the beginning of sept and not up in the 16's like last year.

Good luck all,
Dan x

Hi, I am in the 15 s too, although I had a good week last week and was down 2.4 lb this morning.
am currently 15 st 4.2 lb. Hope to be in the 14s by October!

Hi hoping to be in the 14s soon im 15st 5lb at the moment so hoping to be in the 14s by xmas. I started ww 14 weeks ago weighing 19st 3.5lb so only 1.5lb to go to have lost 4st :) xx

Back