15's into the 14's

1lb off this week, down to 15st 1lb. So close now, fingers crossed for next week. Will hopefully get in the 14's and stay there this time.

Good luck,
Dan x

how is everyone getting on? i put up a lb last week but lost 2.5 yesterday so i am at 15st 11 now! aiming for three pounds over the next 2 weeks (2lb will get me my next silver seven, but a 3lb loss will get me to a 50lb loss) I am trying to stay motivated especially when so close to a big milestone but i just want to eat everything around me:eek:

I'm 15st exactly now so hoping to wave goodbye to this stone bracket soon. Just got to get my head in the diet zone and it doesn't seem to be happening :(

Good luck everyone,
Dan x

Well lost 2lbs this morning bringing me to 15stone 9. Am now down 3 and a half stone, and really need to loose a pound next week to get my 50lb cert!! The pressure is on!!!

Think I might start a diary on here finally, to keep me on track! I am going on holidays in 6 weeks and would love to be in the 14's by then but think I might be aiming to big there!!

how are you all getting on??

Well after my 30th celebrations this weekend I'm now up to 15st 4lbs :( need to sort myself out as been stuck here for ages. Hoping to get out of this st bracket in the next 2 weeks.

Good luck all,
Dan x

Hiya

I've recently re-started WW, weighed in last week and was disgusted to be at mt heaviest EVER at over 16st!!! :argh:
I lost 5½lbs this week though so am really chuffed! :happy036:

Think I'm gonna find it a struggle to get through this stone mark so wanted to join this group for support and inspiration!!

Hiya

I've recently re-started WW, weighed in last week and was disgusted to be at mt heaviest EVER at over 16st!!! :argh:
I lost 5½lbs this week though so am really chuffed! :happy036:

Think I'm gonna find it a struggle to get through this stone mark so wanted to join this group for support and inspiration!!

wow well done on your loss that's fantastic!! I find this thread to be a lot quieter than the ones I was on previously, but we can motivate each other!! Best of luck x

Thank you popnfresh!!

I indulged slightly on Friday evening (full fat lasagne and a home-made, very fattening cheesecake!) but I pointed it all and have only used 17 of my weeklies so hoping for another loss this week, although I'm sure it'll be a lot slower from now on. I've finally accepted that slow and steady is the best way!

Just looking at all your silver 7's really inspires me to keep going - you've done SO well! Well done! :party0011:

Thank you popnfresh!!

I indulged slightly on Friday evening (full fat lasagne and a home-made, very fattening cheesecake!) but I pointed it all and have only used 17 of my weeklies so hoping for another loss this week, although I'm sure it'll be a lot slower from now on. I've finally accepted that slow and steady is the best way!

Just looking at all your silver 7's really inspires me to keep going - you've done SO well! Well done! :party0011:

ive had a bad few day's so I am currently working on damage limitation!!

Your right that slow and steady is the best way, I've joined ww more times than I could count and really believe I'm only getting somewhere this time because I'm not putting time limits on myself and setting unrealistic targets! I now just keep aiming for my next silver seven. If I get a loss brill, if I don't get one this week ill work harder the following week. My dad always told us that we might not always get what we want but we will almost always get what we deserve, I think that applies massively to weight loss!!

Hey!

I'm a bit miffed this morning - I don't weigh officially until tomorrow but had a cheeky little stand on my scales this morning and have only lost about 1lb since last week. I guess its to be expected after a good loss last week but would've been good if it was even half a pound more so I could get my first shiny 7!! There I was the other day, saying "slow and steady, blah blah blah" and now I'm moaning about having lost a pound! I'm ok with it really, as 1lb per week for a year is over 3 stone but I'd really like to lose that in half that time!! (never happy!)

I pointed and tracked everything, and have honestly been 100% with my food. No time for exercise as working full time this week (normally only do mornings) and next week but hopefully the week after that I will be able to find some time to go to the gym - being a working mum means I don't get much "me" time but I will try!

Your dad sounds like a wise man - I'm hoping if I continue to be 100% with my food and start exercising as soon as I can then he will be proved right and I will be losing 2lbs a week very soon!

Hope your damage limitation is going ok! :cross:

Hey!

I'm a bit miffed this morning - I don't weigh officially until tomorrow but had a cheeky little stand on my scales this morning and have only lost about 1lb since last week. I guess its to be expected after a good loss last week but would've been good if it was even half a pound more so I could get my first shiny 7!! There I was the other day, saying "slow and steady, blah blah blah" and now I'm moaning about having lost a pound! I'm ok with it really, as 1lb per week for a year is over 3 stone but I'd really like to lose that in half that time!! (never happy!)

I pointed and tracked everything, and have honestly been 100% with my food. No time for exercise as working full time this week (normally only do mornings) and next week but hopefully the week after that I will be able to find some time to go to the gym - being a working mum means I don't get much "me" time but I will try!

Your dad sounds like a wise man - I'm hoping if I continue to be 100% with my food and start exercising as soon as I can then he will be proved right and I will be losing 2lbs a week very soon!

Hope your damage limitation is going ok! :cross:

im weighing in the morning so we will find out how the limitation went!!

Dont worry about the .5lb like you said you had a great loss last week and your body might be adjusting, but in saying that hopefully you will be surprised tomorrow! Good luck x

Well I was pleasantly surprised this morning - lost 3½lbs!! :D So that's 9lbs in 2 weeks, and my first shiny 7!! Now only 2½lbs away from my 5% goal. Feeling much more positive again today - obviously, cheat weigh-ins are bad for me! I'm going to TRY my hardest not to have a sneaky peak this week.

Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow! x

Well done!! Delighted for you :party0049:

had my WI lost 3lb so happy happy! She forgot to bring my cert but will get my 50lb cert next week! I'm going on holidays in 4 weeks and would love to be in the 14's by then. So 6 pound will have my tippy toes in the 14's! Ha!

I know it's not a wi related sucess but i got in to size 16 super skinny jeans! Definately means a step in the right direction :) Hope all is going well for you all xx

Wow congrats to you!big achievement, I'm so jealous I'm still a size 20! Congrats x

Thank you :) i'm quite well toned for the weight i am because i dance A LOT ;) so under the flab i actually have some quite strong muscles so just need to lose some to find it...

Don't worry you'll soon be catching me up. Good luck and have a nice easter weekend.

Xxxx

Hey popnfresh, well done, that's fab - we are rocking it!! :superwoman: You've done so well to get to your 50lb certificate, I hope to be getting that too one day (a long way to go but you gotta have hopes!)

Congrats VicLouGray, that must have been an amazing feeling! :character00100: Like Popnfresh, I'm still in a size 20 and can't wait til the day I can get into a 16!!!!!!!! xx

Hey popnfresh, well done, that's fab - we are rocking it!! :superwoman: You've done so well to get to your 50lb certificate, I hope to be getting that too one day (a long way to go but you gotta have hopes!)

Congrats VicLouGray, that must have been an amazing feeling! :character00100: Like Popnfresh, I'm still in a size 20 and can't wait til the day I can get into a 16!!!!!!!! xx

Thanks, I appear to have lost my motivation though! If you happen to see it or my will power send it my way!
How you getting on this week, you WI tomorrow don't you?

Back