15st9 to 9st...only 2lb to go!

omG i am nearly there, wahoooooo :)
will dig out some before and after piccies soonest xxx keep going everyone xxx

great weight loss, look forward to seeing before and after photos...xx

Wow thats so amazing, well done!
Do you have any pictures? I'm intrigues as we are the same height and I started off at 15.6. I am initially aiming for 11 st, but hopefully 10. Can't imagine being 9! Would be nice though!

Well done xx

well done you! thats fantastic! x

Thats bloody AMAZING!!!!!!!! Well done you hunni, can't wait to see the photo's for my own kick up the bum for when i restart!
:talk017:​

Well done, that's such an incredible loss!! Would also be interested to see some pics and to hear how long your exante journey has been :)

Wow! Amazing! Again would be interested as to how long it has taken you to achieve such an amazing loss! Well done! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Awww well done you thus such a fantastic loss. Sadly am at your start weight *cry*. Am also looking forward to your pics. x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

cheers guys :)
i started CD in Sept2007, at 15st9 when my 3rd daughter was 4 mths old, I went down to 12st, re started the diet in July08 and went down to 10st10, then healthy eating plus a changed lifestyle took me down to 9st7 by Sept09. Maintained easily for 8 months then got preg in May2010 and had lil Misha Jan2011, after she was born I was 11st8, mainly coz i was sooo sick & tired with my fourth I gave up walking & used the car everywhere! I got back to 10 by healthy eating & walking again then started exante to lose the last bit as was getting impatient, and the nice weather's on its way! Was going to go to 9st7 but decided to shave a bit more off! So took 4 years on & off but have a found good balance & am happy to say I've actually really enjoyed eating healthily the last couple of years, never thought i'd look forward to eating a carrot! Has been a good experience & changed my relationship with food to a much more positive one, so maintaining is actually enjoyable. Will dig out a couple of pics & take some today then post em. Took my waist today, havn't measured it for years and it's 25!!
Am on the 3 shakes a day thingy but i do try and eat some protien everyday usualy a bit of chicken or prawns if i can afford em. Lookin forward to a big bag of salad next week hopefully if this last 2lb will do one by then!! xx sacha xx

Well done Sacha - you've been on an incredible journey and it's so nice to hear that you were able to change your relationship with food for the long-term - this is very reassuring for me. Hope you kick those last three pounds very soon :D xx

p.s. your waist must be tiny!!!!

Well done, my target is around 9st and I have 14lbs to go. Would love to see pics

Well done Fraggle, you rock!! :D

Back