15stone or 210lbs or 95kg lighter my story

Wow, you look amazing! You should be so proud! I was looking at these photos for inspiration and have definitely found it. Well done you! x

What an inspiration! Congratulations!

Your story is so inspiring! Well done you look amazing! My husband has decided to join me at SW now as he didn't think it was for men before seeing this thread. He is also reading his way through your fitness thread as he ideally wants to add a lot of excercise in. So Thankyou for allowing us into your story :D x

Your story is so inspiring! Well done you look amazing! My husband has decided to join me at SW now as he didn't think it was for men before seeing this thread. He is also reading his way through your fitness thread as he ideally wants to add a lot of excercise in. So Thankyou for allowing us into your story :D x

Thanks for that and i hope your husband does amazing at SW

Wow wow and wow. Since being on the forum you have always inspired me.
You are such a handsome young man and I love the second pic you posted, looks like you should be a WWE wrestler like Triple H now ;) haha and that's a good thing xxxx

Wow wow and wow. Since being on the forum you have always inspired me.
You are such a handsome young man and I love the second pic you posted, looks like you should be a WWE wrestler like Triple H now ;) haha and that's a good thing xxxx

Cheers, means alot to know that ive inspired others. Not sure on the wrestling haha but i wouldnt mind doing some form of martial arts and less of the young im an old git me you know lol ;)

Fair play!!!! You look freakin awesome!!! I was feeling a bit gloomy but now with the inspiration your pics and story have given me I feel more positive and determined :)

Back