Louder
GHOSTBUSTERS

Who ya gonna call?
GHOSTBUSTERS

Who can ya call?
GHOSTBUSTERS

Who ya gonna call?
GHOSTBUSTERS

aww thanks girls. sorry for the rant yesterday - i hate bringing the mood down but you are right it is a horrible time of year to partake in extreme dieting. I am forever turning down meals out and there just seems to be so much on at the moment. this week i have a work meal (I have refused), a kids birthday party (I can't get out of but will not eat), a sat night family do (I can't get out of) and our department lunch (I will make another excuse). i haven't told many people so i always have to think of an excuse.

also, there is food everywhere at the moment and its inescapable. however, i would like to say that my losses have slowed cos i am nearly at goal which i am grateful for and also that the clothes i wore last week today feel even bigger so i am sure i am losing inches all the time. for me, even having 2 CD meals a day and then a proper meal at least keeps my weight static so the days i do nibble don't make me gain (thankfully).

I did ok yesterday - first day in ages that i drank over 2 litres and had all 3 CD meals. feel ok today but like you Jessie I am tempted to stop till Jan but I am too scared to come off. my CDC thinks that i should carry on and if there are meals i need to eat then i should do. the alternative is to come off completely but i need my CD crutch and losing slowly is not so bad when you think that i have a proper meal every sat.

thanks for all your help - i am aiming for a ss 100% week this week! thanks again. i also think being on it for 8 weeks makes you a little complacent cos everyone who sticks to it gets to a point where the losses slow so i hope i have a good loss in the next 2 weeks.

thanks again !

How's it going today then girls?

Tracey - is it your wi today? (Keeping my fingers crossed - let us know how you get on.) Were your ears burning last night? I can't get Ghostbusters out of my head now and when I'm walking along I keep getting the urge to jump to the side & do a little dance when it gets to 'I ain't afraid of no ghosts!'' I've drawn the line at printing it out & singing from a song-sheet when I'm out though. But - I don't care if I look a bit daft - it worked!!!

Leeds - hope you're feeling better & glad that you had a good day yesterday. Well done for the glugging & I'm sure you'll get a nice surprise at your next wi.

JimmyShoo - are you out & about again? Hope DH is ok.

xxx

I

LOL - Jessie - I was telling my OH about you earlier and he was laughing at the thought of a woman walking a dog singing that song hehe. V funny!

Well, I've had my weigh in and lost 2lbs this week. I've been 100% and totm so I'm ok with that, but really hoping for a boost next week. I'm still 21 st 1lb so I doubt i'll break the 20st barrier for chirstmas.... but i'm gonna give it my BEST shot :D

How's everyone? You alright Jessie hun?

Leeds you can do this girl honest 3 weeks to christmas and you can do it i know you can.

Jessie LMFAO at you lady you should be singing FATBUSTERS Tee Hee !!!

Tracey you are a complete star 2lbs is fabulous at TOTM too you will get into the teens for xmas i know you will.

DH is getting better, we have been married for 14 years tomorrow bless. I am in London though until late evening, so i have a early flight tomorrow morning 6.30 am from Manchester. So i'm up at 4am.

This morning was a nightmare getting over to warrington for a 9am meeting i left at 6.15 and hit the bad snow on the motorway its so scary sometimes. Anyway i am feeling good and will catch up tomorrow when i get back.

Good Luck for 100% girls XXX

hi girls - well done tracey. thats a great loss for TOM. i never lose in that week (which happens to be this weekend!).

feeling more positive and work have turned the heating up which is GREAT.

good luck ladies.... maybe we should rename ourselves the fatbusters?? we could even have our own theme tune!

Leeds - Ohhh good start to the day then hun, you're positive and the heating is up! Important... it's bloody cold now!
lol give me a couple of days and i'll write out own words for the 'ghostbusters' music hehe :)

Jimmyshoo - HAPPY ANNIVERSARY hunny! aww i know you've got a long day at work but I hope your anniversary is nice when you're back with DH :D Bless!

Well, i'm taking Dave (my dog) out walking for the day today. Just visiting my mam and dad and friend so just walking around my old (and beloved) village :) Will be back on somtime this afternoon so I hope you all have a fab day xx

Hiya Lovelies,

Tracey - well done for your loss. It might not seem a lot, but it's brilliant for totm. You'll have lost more - it just doesn't show up on the scales because of the pesky fluid!

JimmyShoo - you take care ont he motorway. It is really scary at the moment.

Leeds - glad you're nice and toasty. How are you doing hun?

I may not be around for a few days. It's my anniversary tomorrow & I'm getting the champagne treatment (v. excited - have never stayed in a penthouse before!) then I'm back for a day before going away for the weekend.

Hope you have a fabulous time whilst I'm away - I'll look forward to catching up when I get back & seeing how much less of you there is.

And I expect to see all the words for FatBusters!!!!

xxx

Thanks girls i got back from London at ten last night so i am shattered we have lots of snow today so i am working from home.

Just for you Jessie here are the words to FAT BUSTERS

Have a good day all of you

xx

If you in a bad mood
and you want some food
Who ya gonna call?
FAT BUSTERS

If you had a bad day
and ya don’t feel good
Who ya gonna call?
FAT BUSTERS

I ain't afraid of no TOAST

If you're seeing Cakes
running through your head
Who can ya call?
FAT BUSTERS

A Midnight feast
While sleeping in your bed
Who ya gonna call?
FAT BUSTERS

Who ya gonna call?
FAT BUSTERS

If ya all alone
and feel like a moan
just call
FAT BUSTERS

I’m not eating no TOAST
Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah

Who ya gonna call?
FAT BUSTERS

If you've had a slice of a
naughty toast baby
Ya better call
FAT BUSTERS

Lemme tell ya something
CAMBRIDGE makes me feel good!

Don't get caught alone no no

FAT BUSTERS

When your on knees
And you just want cheese
I think you better call
FAT BUSTERS

Who ya gonna call?
FAT BUSTERS

Who ya gonna call?
FAT BUSTERS

I think you better call
FAT BUSTERS

Who ya gonna call?
FAT BUSTERS

I can't hear you
Who ya gonna call?
FAT BUSTERS

Louder
FAT BUSTERS

Who ya gonna call?
FAT BUSTERS

Who can ya call?
FAT BUSTERS

Who ya gonna call?
FAT BUSTERS

LMAO Jimmyshoo! :8855: :8855: :8855: :8855: :8855:

Nice lyrics :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Just a quick visit this was, so will catch up later...

My wii fit has arrived!! Woohoo! lol

Hi girls

you may have seen in the main forum that i posted to say i am pregnant. am very shocked (watch out CD makes you v fertile) but happy.

really sad to come off CD, and am panicked about gaining everythign i have lost. for a few days i was really refusing to give up CD but now i have accepted i cannot do it. I have learnt to see the positives that at least i am pregnant one and half stone lighter than 2 months ago. i will keep chekcing in and am waiting for tracey to post that she is in the 19's. good luck girls and i hope you don't mind me checking in from time to time.

hugs and kisses xx

Congratulations Leeds hunny :D wooohooo! Excellent :D Awww that's lovely news :D Good luck hunny.

Well, i'm hoping to be in the 19's within the next month at least... even if I don't manage it for Christmas. It's weigh in tonight (having problems with my monthlys and it's STILL totm!!!!!!!ARRRGH!!)

But... on a good note, i've still not cheated at all, i'm so determined.

Make sure you keep coming back and tell us if you're going to find out whether it's a boy or a girl etc and the names :D we can share your excitement too hun :)
I'm well chuffed for you xxx

ohh I lost 7lbs this week...

Girlies...its only 9lbs to go before I'm under 20st! oh goood god i can't wait :D so excited! If it's done within the next two weeks i'll be ecstatic! If not.. nevermind, it will come :)

Will catch up with you tonight. Hope you're all ok. it's been really quiet here lately. hope you're all ok xx

Hey Leeds thats fabulous news i am so very very chuffed for you, is it your first???? Still pop on and log into our thread babes it might help you not over over indulge now you can a little.

Tracey you are so good well done girl you will defo be there by christmas what a gift that would be. I have been picking but i am hoping i am back in Ketosis tomorrow and get weighed on Sunday. Grr Grr i was so angry and didn't enjoy my pick. Anyway i should be on the right track again next week

Where is everyone??? Is Jessie ok i wonder hope she is, Tracey how come you are Gloria now LOL I been singing that old song from the 70's really loud LOL Hope you ok XXX

Hi Jimmyshoo, how you doing hun?

I can't believe how quiet everyone has gone :(

I changed my name because it was my real name, and when googled it came up with what i'd been saying on minimins.. not something I really want others to know. lol i know it's sad googling names of people but loads of the people I know do it so I didn't wanna stick with it,.

You looking forward and all ready for CHristmas hunny?

lol what song from the 70's? I've got one in my mind but i don't know if it's right.

I chose the name Gloria because that's the name of the hippo in madagascar :)

Take it easy xx

Gloria is the song it was quite rocky. I understand why you did it honey. I am worried about Jessie B honey wonder if she has fallen off the wagon with her celebrations and thought sod it its nearly christmas. I am gonna really push hard this next 13days i had a bad weekend and ended up nibbling on crap that i didn't need. I am well back in kestosis and i really hope to pull this round and get a good amount off. You will easy be under 20 stone for xmas babes i know you can do it. XXX

Back