16 and Shrinking Team 16

hi all

hope you are all doing well. i am ok and missing the team and CD (how bizarre). keep with it and keep posting your losses!

???????????????????????????????????

Good grief! How long have I been away?

The shrinker formerly known as Tracey is now Gloria (fab name. Not sure which song JimmyShoo's thinking of, but it might be Patti Smith's Gloria. (Superb - 70s) Or maybe Laura Branigan.(Not so superb - 80s) Either way, showing my age!)

And then Leeds goes and smuggles another team member in under her jumper!

What are you up to then JimmyShoo? Beginning a new career as a Super-spy???

Anyway, congratulations to all of you. Tracey/Gloria - fantastic loss, lovely - well done.

Leeds - Congratulations on your gain!!! What a wonderful Christmas present - let us know how you're doing!

And JimmyShoo - lovin' the words to Fatbusters!

I've been having a real struggle - as you might have guessed. The anniversary treat rolled into going away, which rolled into another hotel stay with work etc etc etc. I'm not giving up, but I'm not really motivated to get back into it before Christmas. I'm just really stressed & really tired (and making excuses I know!) and I don't want to bring you all down with my bad behaviour.

I'm trying to give myself a talking to, but it's hard to hear myself over the noise of the mince pies screaming 'eat me, eat me!!!'

xxxx

Hello girlies,

How's things?

Jessie - I don't blame you hun, don't stress out just enjoy yourself an all those mince pies that are shouting eat me... then, it will be rude not to oblige! :D January is coming, and everyone is motivated in January so everything will work out ok hun.

Leeds - how are you feeling hunny? Don't miss us and cd too much. I know for a fact myself and CD will still be here when you've had the little one :D and you'll be rocking on the team once again :)

Jimmyshoo - i'm hoping for a good 10 days or so before christmas too (i'm certain i'll be good until then anyway) and i've got 9lbs to go for my 3 stone target. My fingers are crossed and then i'll be 19st 13lbs lol! How are you doing so far chick?

Well, i'm on my first water of the day and watching a scrummy Mel Gibson in Lethal Weapon :) Sunday Morning movie to get me going :) I'm doing anything to pass the time for the next 10 days so then... i can munch my way through a few days hehe. Can't wait!

Will check in later, bye huns

Hey glad to have you back Jessie you will be back on the wagon before you know it and losing again, celebrations and christmas was always gonna be an obstacle for all of us. I went out last night and had drinks and ate some chicken and salad at a meal so and get weighed this morning so i am not expecting much of a loss but i don't mind if its only a pound. If i hadn't of done what i have so far i am sure i would have been half a stone heavier by now with all the christmas temptations that i usually get stuck into at the beginning of december. Gloria by Laura Brannigan i think is the song, it goes "Gloria i think they got your number i think they got the area that you've been living under" LOL

I am waiting for the CD lady and then i need to go pay for my new carpet that is coming tomorrow, as i left a deposit.

Busy week for me Love to you all XX

Whoop Whoop i lost 5 lbs this Wi which takes me past my 2 stone and into a new stone level wooo hooo i am so chuffed xxx

:smiley1842::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:YAY! WELL DONE JIMMYSHOO!!

You've whomped the 2st mark hunny and some :D

Woohoooooo, well done girly :) Chuffed for you xxx

Hello is there anybody there???? Looks like we are on Christmas hols in this team lets all make an effort to be back on here in the new year, i am still on my CD but i am gonna be going off the plan for a few days to celebrate a few things. I will be on during the hols though. Merry Christmas XX

Hi guys - I'm filling in for Irene this week - please PM (or post) week 18 results or let me know if you aren't posting a result this week. Thanks!

Right i'm back and i am back on the plan from tomorrow. Gonna hit this big time haven't weighed myself yet but know i have put weight on big time and can see the difference in my face. Jessie and Tracey hope you are back with me on this we can do this together xx Happy New Year xx

Have you still got a full team? If not you could advertise in the Team Agency thread.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon

Irene xx

TEAMIES!!!

Ohhhhh firstly.... Happy New Year

Secondly - Sorry I fell off the end of the earth, and the wagon same time!! Fancy that eh? lol

Oh, soooo annoyed with myself - it really wasn't worth coming off ss at all! I've gained 11lbs! lmao! only ate 1 vol -au- vont, but... everything else that was bad for me aswell.
Having gall stones didn't really do me any harm except for when it happened... and the week after! (painful as heck!)

Anyway.. i'm back! And i'm even more determined than ever! Not going to come off this ss malarky for nothing besides a date with Alfie Moon! And that's not going to happen, so im here to stay ;)

How are you all? We can do this peeeps xxxx

Oh Gloria - you're singing my song!!! I've been eating like you wouldn't believe & I've managed to put on almost a stone! GRRRR.

Anyway - I'm back on the wagon as of today. I'm determined to keep on track (and hopefully have a record-breaking earth-shattering loss in my first week lol)

It's good to have you back (and to be back myself - JimmyShoo must have thought she was going solo!!) Sounds as though you had a rough time over Christmas - it's not surprising you fell off the wagon. Anyway - here we go - 2009 is the year we melt away!!!

I thought of you when I was in Wales over Christmas (and we did the "Watch Out -it's the Heddlu" joke again - it never wears thin ....) I kept my eyes open for any low-riding biker chicks, but you obviously didn't get to the Cardiff area!

I'm back to my vigorous dog-walks (and Santa didn't bring me an i-pod so I still look slightly unhinged striding away to my imaginary music.)

JimmyShoo - how are you doing? Have you managed to get back into it?

Much love xxxx

Hi Cheeseontoast. :welcome: to 16 and Shrinking.

We've been pretty quiet over Christmas (too busy hitting the mince pies I think) but there's JimmyShoo, Gloria19 and myself who have all just restarted. We have another member (Leeds) but she's busy growing a baby at the moment.

So - we're looking forward to shrinking this year. It's great to have you on board. I'm on Day 1 too (and so is Gloria) so let's give each other plenty of support - especially during those tough first days.

I'm just getting used to the dashes to the loo again. I've done well with the water today, but even so, I'm sure that there's twice as much going at as going in lol!!!

xxxx

Back