16 and Shrinking Team 16

Evening all, Just briefly checking in to see how everyone's doing.

Jess - so sorry to hear about your aunt.:grouphugg:

Congrats on a fantastic weight loss though. :clap:

JimmyShoo - Well done on your great day yesterday. How are you getting on today?

Gloria - How is your restart going?

Jessie - Sorry you're finding it hard. I also find it difficult with the little ones. Especially their leftovers at dinner time!

I am looking forward to weigh in on monday. Am hoping for at least 7 lbs.

Morning Everyone

Day 9 in the CD house for me, last couple of days have gone really well except I was so absorbed in work (and I guess not physically hungry) that I didn't have my first pack until 4pm. I felt like a right little piggy last night - but I just had my other 3 packs :)

Jessie - An MP3 player sounds a lovely treat! I do a lot of travel and I would be lost without my IPOD. Those coffees sound lovely, but it is the one thing I absolutely hate so I can't try it! Hope you have a great day today.

Cheeseontoast - 7lbs is so doable. Good luck for your weigh in.

Hope the rest of Team 16 are doing ok. My next weigh in is next Wednesday and I cannot wait, I am starting to remember just why I loved Cambridge. To think I used to dread the scales, now I can't wait to step on them.

Jess

Hey girls all going well with me been so busy with work too so sorry i haven't been on much. I will warn you i won't be around so much next week as i have Monday away and Wednesday away for work. I just tried on a suit i haven't worn for four years size 14 skirt and Jacket and yay it fits fabulous so chuffed this is why we stock to it for all these lovely moments.

Good Luck will check in over the weekend.

Love JS

Jimmyshoo - A size 14 is fantastic. I bet you felt great fitting into it. Hope you have a good day today. Hopefully with work keeping you busy, CDing will be easier.

Well, Day 10 for me. Last couple of days have been great, the only problem being that I have not been hungry at all. I get to 4pm and think OMG better have a pack.

Crossing my fingers to get to 22st4 this week so need a loss of 5lbs.

Hope you all have a great Saturday!

Jess

Morning Girlies i'm up bright and early as i have loads to do today, i gotta pack for my away trip to the North West for my sales meeting tomorrow and do general jobs at home, just gonna have plenty water today as i didn't really get as much as i wanted down yesterday. Its very windy here today but its a lot warmer than it has been this morning. Anyone got anything exciting planned for today??

I feel really positive this week about CD and i know i am away monday and wednesday but i have it in my head how i will deal with it so i know i will succeed. I went out last night and the amount of people who were making lovely comments to me was amazing i really felt on top of the world.

Anyway i will check in later girls have a lovely Sunday whatever you do.

X

Cheeseontoast - 7lbs is so doable. Good luck for your weigh in.

Hello all, Just a flying visit as I haven't managed to pop in for a couple of days. 7 lbs should be more than doable however i'm aiming for that due to a couple of major blips :(. Wasn't going to mention them as i know it doesn't always help to hear of others cheating but I feel I had better come clean before weigh in.

Congrats on the size 14 JimmyShoo!

Jess - Good luck with losing 5 lbs. I'm sure you'll achieve it as you sound like you have been doing great.

Gloria and Jessie, how are you getting on?

I wil check in again tomorrow to let you all know my weigh in result.

Woo Hooo Cheeseontoast - 7.5 lbs is fantastic!!!! :happy096: I know what you mean about not wanting to post about blips, but my feeling is that the team thread should be a 'safe' place to talk about anything, and goodness knows I've done enough secret eating to know that it's not healthy. Don't worry about it, lovely. There's a big difference between saying 'whoops, I've had a problem' and 'go on- eat chips, they're great!!'

I had my weigh-in last night and I've lost 6lbs (I've had a bug which led to a bit of a wobble, but I've had IT problems & couldn't get online to tell you about it!)

So, all things considered, I'm pretty happy with the loss - although it means I still have to lose 8lbs to get back to where I was before Christmas- GRRR.

I've decided that I really want to go for it this week and get those 8lbs off. Not sure if it's doable in wk 2 but I'm going to give it a go - especially since wk 1 went a bit upsy daisy ...

Jess, it sounds like you're really in the zone. Well done - you'll be my inspiration this week.

And JimmyShoo! Size 14!!! Congratulations!! When I get to a size 14, I won't need to post - you'll hear me screaming about it wherever you are!

Anyone heard form Gloria?? Hope she's ok & isn't still poorly.

Off to try an apple & cinnamon porridge now - really looking forward to it.

Have a good day everyone xxx

Hi everyone

Just a quick check in from me. My Wk 1 result was 15lbs but I won't be getting weighed now until Week 3. Should I add my home scale results for Wk 2 for the purposes of the teams?

Well come on your loss CheeseonToast and jessie B that is fab.

My next goal is to get to 2stone loss by end of Jan - so nearly 3 weeks to go. Hopefully that will be achievable.

Speak soon

Jess

Hello then,

How's it going everyone? I'm feeling much more positive about things now, so fingers crossed for the 8lbs this week.

Jess - 15lb is amazing - you must be so chuffed. Well done!!!

JimmyShoo - we must pass each other on the motorway - I'm based in the NW & quite often have to go to Leeds whilst you're going in the opposite direction....

Hope you're feelin' good Cheeseontoast (I may start referring to you as Choccie Tetra or something because I can't type your name without drooling - ch**se is one of my favourite things!)

Oh - apple & cinnamon porridge is pretty good. When I first tried the porridge I thought it was bleurgh but it's amazing how taste-buds change when you're doing this diet. I'm saving a choc tetra for a treat tonight & I'm going to add hot water for a hot choc .... can't wait ....!

Hope you're all ok - keep it up xxx

Hope you're feelin' good Cheeseontoast (I may start referring to you as Choccie Tetra or something because I can't type your name without drooling - ch**se is one of my favourite things!)

:D Ha, that would actually quite suit me as I practically live off choc shakes.

Glad you're feelin' positive this week. I'm sure you can lose the 8 lbs.

I have decided to do the 810 plan instead as I feel I need the meal to curb my cravings. So I know I won't lose the 7 lbs I was gonna aim for but hopefully i'll be able to stick to this plan properly.

Where is everyone else? Hope all are getting on well.

Hi y'all,

Ch**seontoast - that sounds like a sensible plan. It's a really hard diet anyway, but I think that it's especially hard straight after Christmas. It's one extreme to another so finding a bit of middle ground might not be a bad idea.

I talked to my cdc about this the other day & we agreed that although I'm SS-ing, if I need it I can SS+ (which is a very small meal) because otherwise I just start nibbling, then before I know it the fridge is empty (apart from prawns - bleurgh!!!)

So far I haven't needed the + but I feel better just knowing I can if I want to. I'm sure you'll find that the weight still comes off pretty quickly because 810 is still low calorie.

Good luck with it, lovely.

How is everyone else? Still jet-setting, JimmyShoo? You do get about!!

Have a great day everyone xxx

Hiya Teamies,

Oh my god, you are all doing fantastic! You've had fantastic losses and should be well proud of yoursleves! :D AMAZING! Well done girlies.

Jessie B - An Mp3 player? Oh My God!! lol Welcome to the world of 'listening' to music chick. Your neighbours must be soooo relieved lol :D

I'm sorry i've been AWOL! I was re-starting and then off it, re-starting and off it. Every blooming day I was starting and never making it to lunch time, so I decided to get my head together and sort myself out.
I didn't want to be starting, stopping, starting and stopping and writing about it every time because it's not going to give the newbies the inspiration this diet needs. so.. anyway

I'm back! and i'm on day 4 and feel fan-bloody-tastic! No problems what so ever and i'm so positive (just like before!!) so it's deffo a good thing.
Unofficially, i've lost 9lbs since monday - I weighed with my wii fit so it's keeping track for me. Only a couple more pounds to go and i've lost all my christmas weight.
Going to be checking in often now and hopefully we'll all do this together.

Keep up the good work ;)

YAAAY!!! Gloria - you're back :bliss::bliss::bliss:

I've been struggling too, but am back on track this week. Glad you're back on form(Cheesontoast and Jess- you won't believe this woman's determination - she's an inspiration!!!)

MP3 player should be arriving any day now. Can't wait to look not-quite-as crazy. I'll just have to remember not to sing along or I'm back to square one!!!

Good to have you back.

Hope everyone has a fab day xxx

:) Hello all,

LOL hun - hey i'm sure you'll get along great with your MP3 player. :)

How are you doing this week hun? How much are you aiming to lose in the next couple of months?

Have a nice night x

Mornin' all,

Gloria - my MP3 player just arrived!!! It's charging up now so I should be able to do some real music dog walking today !!!!! I'm very excited...

As for losses, if I can get 8lbs off, it will take me back to where I was before my anniversary/Christmas etc etc, so if I can do that I'd be delighted.

Checking on my home scales though it doesn't look too likely, but hey, any loss is still a loss (and at least I know I've been good this week.)

I've been making jelly with water flavourings & vegegel, and they are absolutely fab. I don't eat gelatine so can't have the mix-a-mousse, but the vegegel works really well and it's great to have something I can eat with a spoon, out of a bowl, when the evening munchies strike. I needed it last night when OH was having his supper - at least I had my 'wobbly water' to keep me occupied.

I'm also having the odd bar, which I suppose I shouldn't do until wk 3, but I couldn't go back to not chewing anything. My cdc said that even though it might slow my losses a bit, it was better to have the cd bars than mars bars!!!

Just made my boys their Saturday 'treat' breakfast, which will be followed up shortly with my OH doing the full English, so I think I'm going to have to do an 'imaginary music' dog walk to get me out of the house. Weekends are so hard - all that temptation.....

How are you doing? You seem to be going great guns - well done!

Hope you all have a great weekend. xxx

So much for having it all planned i had a terrible week last week but still lost 1lb. Anyway i am SS+ing to get back on track. Sorry i haven't been very supportive but work prevails again. I am away again this week however i will do the Chicken and Green veg thing on Wednesday night.

Well done on all the hard work Jess and Cheesey 810 sounds a good idea.

Welcome back Gloria you will do this babe i know you will.

JessieB we most probably do pass on the motorway look out for a mad woman driver in a Megane Cabriolet thats me lol, and if having a bar helps you you have them at least you can maintain ketosis.

right i have an early appt in manchester today so better be on my way.

Have a good one girlies speak soon MWAH X

Back