16 stone 8 vs Slim & Save

How goes it today!
What you been up to?

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Been a weird couple of days. Had some bad news, also went to two job interviews. Was rejected from one straight away, the other I am waiting to hear back from although it didn't go amazing.
Have a third interview tomorrow at 1:30, am crossing my fingers for that one.

Food wise, I've had a really good couple of days, then I ate yesterday, no carbs so still in ketosis but I had two chicken breasts, salad and veg. On top of four packs.

Should definitely not have as woke up this morning and not only did I weigh the same as yesterday (where as I've otherwise been dropping at least a pound every other day and had thus far lost 4. I was at a sts since Monday and craving food.

So I had wetabix.
Then a chicken salad sandwich
And this this evening I had stew, and bread, and a magnum.

And then tonight I've been to the ciris and had some candy floss and a fanta.

I feel absolutely rubbish!
Can't believe how long I had hot prior to this. Was doing so well and lowest weight ever and then I always seem to have to sabotage myself :-(

Ela ine said:
Been a weird couple of days. Had some bad news, also went to two job interviews. Was rejected from one straight away, the other I am waiting to hear back from although it didn't go amazing.
Have a third interview tomorrow at 1:30, am crossing my fingers for that one.

Food wise, I've had a really good couple of days, then I ate yesterday, no carbs so still in ketosis but I had two chicken breasts, salad and veg. On top of four packs.

Should definitely not have as woke up this morning and not only did I weigh the same as yesterday (where as I've otherwise been dropping at least a pound every other day and had thus far lost 4. I was at a sts since Monday and craving food.

So I had wetabix.
Then a chicken salad sandwich
And this this evening I had stew, and bread, and a magnum.

And then tonight I've been to the ciris and had some candy floss and a fanta.

I feel absolutely rubbish!
Can't believe how long I had hot prior to this. Was doing so well and lowest weight ever and then I always seem to have to sabotage myself :-(

Chin up and keep going!
It's a good idea to work out why it happened? Then you can save yourself from it next time.
Its a big learning curve but one that I am taking each day at a time, with lessons big and small happening along the way..

I got myself into the mindset of fixed breaks, no exceptions! I knew I was going on holiday twice, then my birthday. They were all non negotiable. The other times were weddings etc, and I was well behaved for these! Had a great time had coffees choc shakes etc and had a ball! But I knew I didn't want to cheat as I had those other dates set in stone.
Planning was my thing. I am a bit lost at the moment as I am not sure what I want to do, but I am starting to think I need to plan the rest towards Christmas now.. The holiday weight is almost gone, so I now need to sort out the rest o it!

I have things that I know I can have if I am deperate, coke zero is under lock n key in my house with a break glass panel! Lol, I must admit that I hav conquered that one!
I have chicken, babybel, peperami and that's in the fridge if I can't stop myself.

It's the only way I survive..

biggusburdus said:
Chin up and keep going!
It's a good idea to work out why it happened? Then you can save yourself from it next time.
Its a big learning curve but one that I am taking each day at a time, with lessons big and small happening along the way..

I got myself into the mindset of fixed breaks, no exceptions! I knew I was going on holiday twice, then my birthday. They were all non negotiable. The other times were weddings etc, and I was well behaved for these! Had a great time had coffees choc shakes etc and had a ball! But I knew I didn't want to cheat as I had those other dates set in stone.
Planning was my thing. I am a bit lost at the moment as I am not sure what I want to do, but I am starting to think I need to plan the rest towards Christmas now.. The holiday weight is almost gone, so I now need to sort out the rest o it!

I have things that I know I can have if I am deperate, coke zero is under lock n key in my house with a break glass panel! Lol, I must admit that I hav conquered that one!
I have chicken, babybel, peperami and that's in the fridge if I can't stop myself.

It's the only way I survive..

How do you plan your fixed breaks hun?
I am going on a cruise at the end of September, I only really have that, and then Christmas to plan breaks for. Maybe you're right. If I plan rigidly for those I will be less likely to deter.

For me it seems to be as soon as I hit a new low weight :-(

Chin up babe
I agree with bb, open if your going to have a break in 8 weeks or Xmas, whenever

Apart from that stay in ketosis, get any bad stuff binned and get back on track

Protein and packs fine, nibble on chicken if your struggling

You can do it hun xxx

Thanks guys :)

At least i fit into my interview dress! Lol!
Nervous eeeek! But setting off now! x

Good luck and fingers crossed for ya.
Well done on the dress.
Xx

Sent from V's iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck with the interview Ela ine fingers crossed for you :fingerscrossed: x x

Thanks.

Feeling rubbish about wi

I've been meaning to post for a while. Had some pretty bad news. My grand cancer is back :-( it sucks but she is getting through it.

So. I have been eating. Not a huge amount but way enough for a gain. As of yesterday I am 3lbs up from last Thursday! Doesn't seem LOADS, I know, but it is when you consider I had got down to 16:05 on the Tuesday, now up to 16:10 :-(

I know what I need to do, to plan way in advance - schedule planned breaks (thanks BB & Rebeckah) the only time I will need a break from now until goal, looking short term are:

Cruise - end of September
Christmas - end of December

My plan is to get into ketosis and stay there - only coming off for these two planned breaks. Obviously I can't control life - and there will be slip ups, but this is what I plan to do.

I have been ccing/low carbing from this morning. As I'm going Away tomorrow (or Monday - not sure yet) to help my fiend move house.
I know that would be a difficult start so I do think I will be starting Tuesday.

Hopefully this makes sense. I hope I don't sound like a cop out - I would say I'd start today/tomorrow but I'm not positive that I'd be able to get right into it. So low carbing and lots I water until Tueaday.

P.s I got the job. Wooo! Not sure when I start yet. But wooo!

Ela ine said:
I've been meaning to post for a while. Had some pretty bad news. My grand cancer is back :-( it sucks but she is getting through it.

So. I have been eating. Not a huge amount but way enough for a gain. As of yesterday I am 3lbs up from last Thursday! Doesn't seem LOADS, I know, but it is when you consider I had got down to 16:05 on the Tuesday, now up to 16:10 :-(

I know what I need to do, to plan way in advance - schedule planned breaks (thanks BB & Rebeckah) the only time I will need a break from now until goal, looking short term are:

Cruise - end of September
Christmas - end of December

My plan is to get into ketosis and stay there - only coming off for these two planned breaks. Obviously I can't control life - and there will be slip ups, but this is what I plan to do.

I have been ccing/low carbing from this morning. As I'm going Away tomorrow (or Monday - not sure yet) to help my fiend move house.
I know that would be a difficult start so I do think I will be starting Tuesday.

Hopefully this makes sense. I hope I don't sound like a cop out - I would say I'd start today/tomorrow but I'm not positive that I'd be able to get right into it. So low carbing and lots I water until Tueaday.

P.s I got the job. Wooo! Not sure when I start yet. But wooo!

Well done on getting the job!

This is your journey at your pace Hun, get the head in the right place for your start on tuesday, get your planning in place and all will be well!

Think of treats you can do for every goal, be it a change of bmi, a 1/2 stone a stone and inch losses!
Mani, pedi, new nail polish, new lippi, new bit of bling, what makes you tick APART from food.
Do a count down on your calendar until your next planned break and try stick to it!

Go for it girl, you can do it!
Good luck, and happily new job!

Sorry you're having to deal with such upsetting news Ela ine.
As you so rightly say you'll get back on track when you feel able to cope.
We're all here for support if needed.
By the way great news on the job front and maybe this is your new start/new you x x

Thank you everyone.

She is a tough cookie !!

I'm looking forward to starting over tomorrow, and really really looking forward to starting my job! Whenever that is.

Sorry you had bad need hun, good news on the job front hunny :)

You'll be ace for your restart Xx

Thanks!

I was away a day later than planned... So going to start tomorrow.... Will make a new diary! Look out - I mean business!!!

Back