16 stone something and determined to get into the 15 stone something

Come on jojo, you can do it!!! How far are you into your journey? ixx

Thanks I will do it I know Im not one that takes the express route more of a scenic route for me though I originally lost 7 st but put about 3st back on have rejoined with my daughter who I desperately dont want to go through what I went through and have lost 1st in 9 weeks so all good and im feeling positive no way ever ever will I go back to who I used to be:)how about you Lindsey where have you come from and how have you found its going?

Also scenic, lol!!! I lost 5 stone between 2010 and 2011, but lost the will to diet so ate cake!!! Start again this March at 18.5 stone, so just short of putting the whole lot back on, doh!!! I've lost 32 lbs since then so back on track, but could fall into cake at any moment!!!

Losing with your daughter is lovely, how old is she? Xxx

She is 16 and very very conscious of her weight which is why we rejoined it can be hard as I feel sometimes like im dieting for 2 people, but it has got to be done and we try to keep each other motivated:)

Aww weight loss queen and super mum, you're awesome!!! Xxx

Talking to myself now Malibu is in the 15's, but I'm another lb down, yay me!!!

3 more... come on!!!!!

lindseydodd408 said:
3 more... come on!!!!!

any update hun?? im 15.11.6 as off today, my goal was to be 15st by back to uni (in 2 weeks) but with days off & 2 steps foward & 1 back etc that wont happen but its ok as im enjoying what im doing now which is the main thing! my lightest weight ive been in 2013 is 15.2 so if i get any where close to that ill be well happy & means ill be back in my size 18 clothes which is good as dont have many 20's as thought no point buying clothes at this size when dont plan on staying this size for long! xx

I've had a LARGE weekend away... stuck to plan, but more processed food than I would like, which always results in water weight for me. I recon a few days of clean eating and then hopefully I should be back reporting losses... Bring it on!!! You are doing awesome!!! xxx

thanks hun! stuck to calories today & didnt eat past 6pm which was my plan & im proud as could of easily gone the other way! think its so hard getting back to super strict even after 1 day off! well done u on sticking to plan hun... virtual high five!! x

Finally the scales are shifting again... 1 more down just 2 to go!!!

Another pound down, its slowly slowly this month... need to be stricter on the calories I think!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

WAHOO!!! Final pound down!!! I'm in the 15's baby!!!

Hi all! I'm in the 16's and hoping to be in the 15's in a few weeks :) xx

Currently 16st 12.5lbs

Yay you! Nicely done!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back