16 WEEKS - 4 STONES GONE - IN THE 10's YIPPPPPPEEE

FAN BLOODY TASTIC girl - you are looking so so so fab and slim and Im so proud of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you will make an absolutely super CDC - will you be mine?!!!!!

Im so please for you I could pop!!!!

In the 10's aswell thats amazing!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well done Curly! You have done so well!
4 stone is AMAZING! You really deserve all your success, you stick to the diet 100% and support us all on here.
You look fantasic, hope you are very proud of yourself! x

You two should be in one of the cambridge mags coming up....

"Brother and sister teams make fanstastic changes!!!!"

x

Being a newbie (on day 4 now) to the CD these stories are so inspiring & motivating - good luck to everyone :)

Wow Curly Wurly your look amazing!! Well, done on your fab loss.You must be so happy.
Good luck with becoming a cdc, you will be fab..as always lovely and supportive...and you been through the cd journey too.
I started the same time as you but unfortunately been messing about for a month, gained about 5lbs... Well decided enough is enough, off to see my cdc tomorrow and have set myself a 100 day challenge to be 100% as did do 13 weeks 100%.
Part of my problem so may people have noticed now and got complacent...also not sure if I like the male attantion...not used to it!!
Also, rubbish ex is promising me the world but dont think he means it. Also fallen out with sister who frowns upon crap diet. One thing I know now is food does not change anything or make me feel better.

Sorry for rant and hijjacking your post. Only popped by the say how gorgeous you look

Last edited:
Congratulations.......you are an inspiration.....I love looking at your pictures as you have gone down through the sizes. ...you look stunning.

Woooohhhhoooo!!!!!!!! You look absolutely amazing truly inspirational, im sure you will make a brilliant cdc xxxxxxx

Sensational hun!!! You look amazing and provide me with so much focus you would not believe!!!
REALLY proud of you!

xxxx

:D WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW :eek:

Congrats sweet pea thats fantastic and an inspiration to so many people

You look gorgeous xxx

Wow well done - and to your brother too --- fabulous losses!

Curly well-done, your a great inspiration. . .

OH MY LORD!!

Well done!!

You are doing so so amazingly well, and are such an inspiration to us all!!

Thanks for keeping the rest of us motivated too :) xxxx

Back