16 weeks till the ball

okitr

So there are 16 weeks left till the ball when I want to wear my gorge red dress. I've just been looking back at some old photos of myself can't believe I was so skinny and and let myself put on so much weight. It looks like it's going to be a nice day today , I'd love to be outside wearing some little strappy top and shorts but I'd fell so uncomfortable so it's still the polo tops for now. Going to go and have some cereal for breakfast and hope the day goes well.

Got the alarm set early tomorrow to make sure I have time to make my dinner. My aim for tomorrow is to avoid the drinks machine hopefully saving me money and calories. Going to weigh myself on the good scales at work tomorrow ,

Dinner was fine drinks machine not so successful had three drinks from it, chippy tomorrow with the work girlies not sure what I can have from there think it going to be a soup for dinner and save some calories for tea

Salad and a small quiche for tea , had a packet of cheese curls too, 98 calories so not too bad too away my craving and that's the last packet in the house so hopefully I can avoid them in the supermarket this week

Weighed myself again today lost 2 pounds , I know I should have waited till next week but I have a big weekend coming up, hoping that seeing I've lost a bit will help motivate me to be good

Back