ProPoints 16lbs in 10 weeks diary! + Body Revolution

Evans

Banned
Hi everyone,

My journey so far:

image-2696584838.jpg

So I've lost 40lbs which I am ever so proud of. But I'm still overweight :( just! I want to weigh 11stone (-16lbs) for my wedding at the end of May well 10 weeks! So I've joined weight watchers.

I'm currently doing Jillian Michaels Body Revolution. It's a 90 day exercise plan and I've just finished my first 30 days. In my first month I lost 1 inch from my waist, half an inch of each thigh and nothing from bust/arms. But my weight stayed exactly the same. So here comes weight watchers!!!!

I want to get to my goal! It's a tough ask! But I feel pretty determined!
I think being branded 'overweight' is making me upset, but I'm almost a healthy weight now!

I've gone from a 18 to a 12/14!! So bring on this 10 week challenge. I'm hoping this diary will keep me motivated!!

Okay so I'm sat in wetherspoons with a black coffee waiting for OH to finish getting his hair cut before we order breakfast. I know it isn't the best place to start my weight watchers journey but we said we were coming here before I signed up so i will order something.

I've just looked at menu and ww app:
Porridge & Strawberry/Blueberry Compote = 7pp
Fried Egg Morning Roll = 8pp
Fresh Fruit & Yogurt = 8pp

Someone told me 1pp is 40 calories. The egg roll is 257calories which is 6.4pp. So dunno why it is 8 on the app. Does anyone know? Plus the yogurt is fat free and fruit free, unsure how that is 8pp as yogurt on its own is only 2pp.

Pretty much everything else is a no go.
A large breakfast with mushroom is 42pp lol that's almost 1 and a half days food. Shocking!!!

What did you go for in the end? No idea how they work out the points

Day 1

Breakfast
Wetherspoons Egg Roll 8pp
Tomato sauce Sachet 1pp

Lunch
Pizza made on flattened wholemeal bread (4pp) with ham(1pp) cheese (2pp) tomato purée(1pp) & mushroom

Dinner
2 x Sausage 8pp
Carrots Peas 1pp
Egg 2pp

Snacks
Milk 1pp
Banana/Apple

= 29pp
=49 weeklies remain

Exercise
Body Revolution - Day 27 - 35mins = 4ap
Walking for 60mins = 3ap
Extreme Shed & Shred 45mins = 3ap

=10ap

I also did like an hour of cleaning but I don't really count that even though its hard lol! But feel good after 2 workouts, got a day off tomorrow! Going shopping to look for mother of the bride outfit with my mum. So that be hours of slow walking. Maybe I should have eaten more today, with the workouts! But I am listening to my body. If it is hungry in an hours time I know I can grab a snack guilt free :)

Okay so gonna have my dinner in 30 mins yum!! I love sausages

Day 2

Breakfast
Wholemeal toast x 2 = 5pp
Egg = 2pp
Coffee = 1pp

Lunch
Beef melt subway with light mayo 9pp
Diet coke

Dinner
Chicken Wrap with salad ?
1 x Waffle with 2 scoops icecream

Snacks
Special K Berry Bar = 2pp

Exercise
Walking (around the shops) for 4 and a half hours.

Hmmm so I opted for a fruit salad and they came back and they had sold out. So I asked for sorbet and the same answer. The only thing left on the 2 course meal course was waffle and icecream. I caved! It was amazing! Rewarded for making a good decision in the first instance. Hopefully the walking burned that off!! I'll see if I can work out the propoints when I am home later.

So still in Sheffield, returning home today so I can get back into my workout and eat better to minus out last nights treat. :)

Back