16something, 15something, 14SOMETHING!!!

BrightonMark

Trying... Really Trying.
Hey Guys,

Just wanted to share a "Wooo!" with people as I weighed in this morning at 14 something! Okay it was 14st13.75lbs but seeing the 14 at the beginning has made my day. Especially as the day I swore to lose weight I was looking down at 16st7!!
I know its no more weight loss than my usual week but I was super chuffed to see the stones digit change. I even did a little post scales dance lol. I also feel much healthier in myself, the walk to work (very hilly) no longer leaves me out of breath and I am up to 45 minutes on level 5 of my excercise bike!
Anyways, just thought I would say that and now off to eat my chicken Salad. =D xx

Well done you!! It's a great feeling isn't it?!

I dropped from the 11's and into the 10's this week so I know just how you feel. When I drop out of the 10's and into the 9's I think I'll actually shed a tear!! I know it might sound daft however I've longed to get back into the 9's for year and I get so close and for some reason I get complacent and give up. Not this time!

Keep up the fab work

I know how you feel about becoming complacent, my first thought when I was losing weight was "Hurray, lets go out to dinner to celebrate" lol. So backwards!

Wow thats brilliant!! Getting into the next stone bracket's always a huge achievement I think :)

And sounds like you're fitness levels have improved loads too, well done :) x

Wow amazing!!! Such brill inspiration!! Keep up the good work, congatulations!! :D:D:D

Back