16st something to 15st something

JuneyMoo

Any one else in the 16 stones? Looking for similar folk to chivvy ourselves along to 15 stone!

(couldn't find another thread!)

Last edited:
Not quite but I'm not far off! I was down to 16.12 but got a bit naughty so hopefully in a week or 2 I'll be able to join you! X

I am! Just started slimming world but I was 4 stone heavier, just got here with calorie control. Seem to be sticking around 16 though, hence the change.

Liz
xx

Ooo we all seem quite on par with our starting points and where we're at now, hope you can join us soon large_lump :D

Hope slimming world gets it moving for you liz!

Hello.
I stared at 18st. Now 16.9. Lost in 4 weeks. My goal is to get to 15's. and in the 12's one day! :)
Nina x

Wow ninabeans! How did you drop so much so quickly?!
I should be with you guys next week. I have a cold so no appetite, always a plus! X

Hi! :)
I've just remained 100% to my calorie allowance and really don't want to spoil that. I'm on the right frame of mind at the moment! Ha ha! Hope it stays!

I think my job has helped too, cause I work in a hospital and doing overtime for Xmas spends has meant extra hours walking up and down the wards! Every little thing helps!

I'm from South Shields!! :) xx

I think mine has been slow because I haven't been at work, back tomorrow though so will start running around after the children!

I'm in Washington :D

Ha ha! Yes!! I'm sure the kids will have you running in circles. :)

What's your goal weight? X

Hoping to get to 12stone first. Then maybe 11 10.5. *dreams!!* Ha ha! We'll get there!! X

Start 18st. Goal 12st. Currently 16st.8 1/4lbs.

Im 16 stone 3 at the moment and have lots about 3 pounds over the past two weeks. I think the hardest point is starting the diet! I joined the gym a couple of weeks ago but i feel so self concious going on my own. I am going to be brave and go tomorrow haha! Ive just installed the myfitnesspal app thing on my phone its really handy for counting calories and has the calories of most foods already installed in it.

I am aiming to stick to 1250 a day and go to the gym every other day! My goal is to lose a stone by the time I go home from uni for Christmas this is in a months time. If im really good I would love to lose 1.5 stone by new year for when I go away to my boyfriends!

Like you I'm self-conscious of going places alone so sometimes I put off going swimming because I have no one to go with :/ really need to get over that!

I too use MFP but am eating 1450 a day so I've got somewhere to drop to if I plateau.

The gym I have joined is close to my uni and so is nice and cheap but it also means that everyone from uni is in there! I think I will try and stick to 1200 and then if i reach a plateau i can up my calories for a week or so. The trouble with me is the more room I have to eat the more I end up thinking it is ok to eat things i shouldn't.

I was just coming home from the library and was so tempted by a takeaway pizza deal, i even parked the car and started walking there. I managed to stop myself and am now having sausages, mash and veg which will bring me up to my calories for the day!

Hello ladies I can join in here now as I started at 17st8 I am now 16st8! Still got a while to go I've set my goal at 11st11 top end of healthy bmi.
I had joined Tesco diets and joined gym 3 days a week. My td subscription ran out so I'm going it alone 500cal per meal and 200cal snack if I need it or if I've been to the gym.
What's everyone else doing???

Hello love! Congrats on your first stone!! Woohoo!! I'm calorie counting. Stick to 1300ish per day and no eating after 6pm. I use my net dairy to help and I love it :)))

My goal is 12 stone so we've got similar way to go I think. Xx

Start 18st. Goal 12st. Currently 16st. 4lbs.

Welcome Jo! Congrats on your first stone.

I'm having a disheartening week, haven't lost anything despite sticking to calories.

You'll have a super lose next week I bet! X

Start 18st. Goal 12st. Currently 16st. 2.5lbs

Back