candycaz

hi all
im in my 16th week of ss now
havent cheated once
but my loss so far is nothing and i have weigh in tomorrow
im so gutted i never cheat is it because ive been doing it so long
thanks in advance
xx:confused:

sorry really confused - you have been doing SS for 16 whole weeks and have lost nothing in the whole time? Or is it this week?

That would be it then. You need to do an 810 week after 12 weeks. It will kick start your metabolism.

My 810 week fell in my holiday so decided to do it for 2wks instead! Prior to that I was loosing small amounts each week. When I got back and went back onto ss I lost 7lbs! The other thing is you need to get the tape measure out. When I only lost small amounts I tended to loose more inches! Good Luck and enjoy your 810 week:jelous:

maybe give your cdc a buzz and ask her actually tell her you wanna do 810 for a week. slap on the rist for her not telling u! your doing great by the way dont let this stop u from keeping going :) xxx

thanks for the advice all
im guessing that the reason its slowing down is due to my metabolism or something
im still going to stick to it
ive only got one dess size to go now then i'll be a size 10
ive got a meal on november the 7th and want to look my best for it

You really must do the 810 week - it's in the medical guidelines from NICE etc that you must only do 12 wks on a VLCD before having a 'break' of a week on more calories. It's funny, isn't it, before this diet 810 calories would have sounded too horrendous to contemplate, now it sounds like a feast!

Agree with the other posters.

810 week is essential for a protein boost! It will also give your metabolism a kick.

Were you given the pink SS booklet when you started the diet? It tells you in there about doing SS for 12 weeks then an 810 week.

Back