17.7lbs lost but probably gained much more lol

Josimone

Well my eldest son was meant to start back at school today but nope he got a call from the hospital to go in for his op he has waited for over 1 year for so off we went at 6am this morning, after sorting baby out with my mum we had a dash to the hospital. Skipped breakfast (didnt have time) so ended up grabbing dinner at the hospital while my son was being operated on. All they had was breakfast nothing what so ever healthy in the whole place so me and my other half had a breakfast which cost £10.20 and the the parking cost £7.50 (hence the 17.70lb lost) but im dreading just how much fat was in the breakfast mmmm thinking its just yogurts fruit for the rest of the day coz what ive lost in money pounds ive probably gained that in weight pounds lol x

I didnt opt for anything fried on my breakfast and even avoided the eggs so it was sausage, bacon, beans and tomatoes. but im thinking that the bacon and sausage was more then likely fried anyway lol x weight-in thursday so will see x

"little bit of what you fancy does you good"
oh.. disregard that statement.. think that's why im sooo fat!..
just call today a easy day, and dig deep tomorrow! easy as that... ... works for meeee :)

Back