17 November!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by wants2bnormal, 28 October 2008 Social URL.

1. wants2bnormal

wants2bnormal 6 stone to lose!

Cambridge Diet
    Hi guys, met my mate for a cuppa today, she is totally up for doing CD with me I am so excited and so is she, lol though we did get a bit carried away by planning a holiday in august etc etc! but one step at a time, thin first holiday 2nd :D and some shopping inbetween those!!

Really can't wait, and id just like to give a special thanks to everyone on this forum, you are all very inspirational and very very kind people! and i would of given up looking for a CDC if it wasn't for you guys!!

oh and thanks for listening to my moans and groans as ive had a few lol

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. andju

andju I lurve lurve lurve bars

slim and save
    Yay!! I just know youre going to do this .........roll on 17th November
  4. peppa

peppa Pwincess

hey i'm sure we all moan at times;)
    good luck and let us know how u get on :)
  5. wants2bnormal

Cambridge Diet
    lol oh dont worry ill be on minimins as and when i can! as i know the first few days are going to be hell!! lol
    Also hopefully start a new job this week, and i was so releaved when i heard you only get half an hour lunch and the fact im no where near shops!! no temptation! woop woop!
  6. getting there!

getting there! Full Member

Dukan... let's see!!
    i'm sooooooooo excited for you, i've just got great images of you shopping in the future!!! you'll be in those size 16's before you know it hunny xxxxxxxxxxx
  7. wants2bnormal

Cambridge Diet
    Claire i can't wait, i am hoping to be in the size 16's before xmas, but i am not sure if i am pushing it with that one!
  8. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Slim and Save
    You will be hun and you will do it ;)
  9. kerry_berry

kerry_berry Full Member

I'm so excited for you too! And a holiday to embrace the thinness! Woo woo! Oh yeah, flat stomach's and bikini's ahoy! You go girl!! x
  10. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

im delighted for you,i know whats its like waiting to get started!! im sure you willl do great. im restarting in the new yr!
  11. wants2bnormal

Cambridge Diet
    can't wait for the holiday, thats a major treat for me as i have never been abroad before!! im soooo excited oooooooo weeeeeee i just can't hide it no no no no!! lol
  12. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

your mad!!! but a holiday is a great incentive to keep going. you could even start looking now and book it then pay it of and that :) xx
  13. abz

abz Gold Member

that's great. it will be great to have someone to spur you on :) i'm wanting to be a size 16 for christmas too :D am currently around a size 17.... so hoping for good things, ha.

abz xx
  14. night-owl

night-owl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Weight Plan Step 2
    That will be brilliant support for you if you are doing it with your friend. Will you both go to the same CDC? Can she drive?
  15. wants2bnormal

Cambridge Diet
    no she can't drive but her man does :) woo but where it is in dundee its easy to get to and yes its with the same CDC
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.