17 september is the big day!

Nicola85

Hi,

I'm new to this site but here goes...

I'm getting married in September & really want and need to lose 5 1/2 stone! That would get me down to 13st! I no that's still overweight for my height but I was happy at that size, & I can always change my mind when I get there!

Iv lost weight before getting to 12st but slowly have piled it all back on & more :s so I no that I can do it! I just really struggle as don't get much support at home, I have an amazing friend that really does support me, & I wouldn't have given this 'blogging' ago without her pushing me!

Right so as from 2mro, I am back on the old style weight watchers! I'm looking forward to it, I no it's gunna b hard but with some extra support I know i'l get there!

I'm also doing a charity sky dive in the summer! & they have a maximum weight, 15st! So I gota lose try lose 4stone by June. Tough work but it will benefit me, &others.

Anyway, time for a fresh start! :)

N :) x

Well day 1 went ok, could have been better, but not too badder start! My other 1/2 is working tonight so as soon as the lil one is snoring I will b getting davina off the shelf & having a blumin good work out :)

Day 2 went really well! Stuck within my points limit, & did a davina McCall 30 minute workout when my little girl went to bed! I would recommend davina to any1! Really good work out!! And it must work as im certainly feeling it this morning!

I have a friend and her little girl round for lunch today so whilst the kiddies r tucking in to their fish fingers smilies & salad! We will b enjoying 1/2 small w w quiche, & salad! Oh and a glass of wine :s well it Is Friday! :) then my lil 1 is off to nursery so guna get on the exercise bike this afternoon I think! :)

Well the exercise didn't quite go to plan as I have a cracking headache today! But done alot of walking today! My pedometer says iv earned 2.5 points! ;) that's good enough for me 2day!

Kept within my points again today! Looking forward to weigh in wed in a weird way! Fingers crossed! I'm finding it really hard to not weigh myself every morning though :s

Well today hasn't gone brilliantly, to b honest iv struggled a bit :( had a v busy day, took the kiddies out this mornin, meadowhall this aft, & morrissons as well, and I'm so tired iv caved in and we got Chinese for tea! :( back on track 2mro! Iv got to do this!!! Weigh in wed :)

its going the right way Nicola..thats the main thing..Well done :) i've got just under 4 stone to lose by 27th August xx

Back