17 stone to lose!!! eeeek :(

Hi there, I started at 24st 9 on 31st December 2012. At my last official weigh in (tuesday) I was 68lb down (had gain after first weekend off this year), but sneaky look on my scales shows I am 8lb down this week so far, so that's about 5 1/2st in 15 weeks! You will notice a difference so quickly. All the inspirational stories on here really help too!

Just wanted to pop in and say hi, I'll find out on Monday night how much I've got to lose and it'll be around the same mark I reckon. We're in it together.

hi emmuk74

good luck love on your journey

Just wanted to pop in and say hi, I'll find out on Monday night how much I've got to lose and it'll be around the same mark I reckon. We're in it together.

The first step aint arf the hardnest!... Then every day gets easier!.. Good Luck Emmuk..Welcome to the happy place!xxx

I've got 200lbs to loose but hey it's just 1 lb at a time as my class leader said :)

I've got 200lbs to loose but hey it's just 1 lb at a time as my class leader said :)

Yes indeed. Every meal at a time. Make wise choices at every meal time and the pounds will take care of themselves.

You'll get there xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

so true em thats how i see it it now every little pound will make a stone in time xx

Yes indeed. Every meal at a time. Make wise choices at every meal time and the pounds will take care of themselves.

You'll get there xx

yep thats true

Thanks girls, I just wish there was a magic solution :( oh well, outta a journey and its great to have company on it

so true em its good to have company x

so true em its good to have company x

Yeah I would have totally failed if it wasn't for this site and mfp. I was scared at first, telling people I had 17 stone to lose but everyone has been so supportive.

You'll have ups and downs along the way but if you can get back up from the downs and start again then you will get there in the end xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

total agree with toxicgirl everyone is here for you no one makes fun off you cause we are all in the same boat i have made some great friends here and they have helped me more than they will ever know

You are all doing absolutely amazing. Just remember there is so much support on here and tons of lovely people!! Good luck all of you xx

Back