......176 more days to go!

sarah-louise x

Silver Member
Based on losing a stone a month and i have 6 stone to go... i have 181 days to reach my 6 stone lose which is 31st july....but hey, who's counting! :D

glad to have done 1 done, i hope day 2 goes just as well and il have week one complete b4 i know it.

i hope everyone else who started today have had a great start too x

Last edited:
july isnt that far away! and by then these coming months will have been soooo worth it! keep up the good work! x

What a brilliant way of looking at it. Think I need to work out how long I've got tomorrow. X

iv printed it off as a grid and put it on my fridge along with my 1st stone goal :) my OH thought i was mad but he see's my reason now :) its a great incentive, day 1 is crossed off with a big red cross lol :) x

july isnt that far away! and by then these coming months will have been soooo worth it! keep up the good work! x

i know, that time is gonna fly by! Iv got my birthday early August so i think il be out doing alot of shopping!!! :) x

HI. I also have 6 stone to lose and my target date is also 31st July (my 30th Birthday!!!!).
Fingers crossed we can both do it!!!
I started last week and lost 12lb in my first week, which is incentive to keep going into this week. I have bad days though and I've decided to switch to ss+ if i have a really bad day as CDC said it shouldn't affect weight loss too much. I'm 2lb off my 1st stone so that should come off this week, I dont want to be fat and unhealthy anymore!!!!

HI. I also have 6 stone to lose and my target date is also 31st July (my 30th Birthday!!!!).
Fingers crossed we can both do it!!!
I started last week and lost 12lb in my first week, which is incentive to keep going into this week. I have bad days though and I've decided to switch to ss+ if i have a really bad day as CDC said it shouldn't affect weight loss too much. I'm 2lb off my 1st stone so that should come off this week, I dont want to be fat and unhealthy anymore!!!!

Good for u, u know u can do this and im sure we will reach goal together, how exciting! The time will fly by!!! Il be approaching 32 when i reach goal, what wonderful birthday presents to ourselves :D

Im doing SS+ but with just the 4 shakes as 3 shakes just doesnt get me through a day. I find that if i stick to a routine im fine so i tend to stick to 9am, 1pm, 5pm and 9pm for my shakes, drinking tons of water in between. Iv had no headache yet so hopefully il go into ketosis easily :D

12lbs 1st wk loss is fab!!! il be happy with anything over 6lbs :p what ever it is will just have to be cos i cant do anything more than i am doing :confused:

good luck with your journy, its good to know there is someone else with simular goals and time scale so we can follow and motivate each other xxx

Hi Sarah,
I've also restarted today and I have exactly the same goal as you! 6 stone by the end of July! It's nice to know there are a few of us with the same goals. We can keep each other motivated. Good luck on your journey! :D

Good luck honey! :) How is the diet going? I wish I could do cambridge diet!! xx

Hi Sarah,
I've also restarted today and I have exactly the same goal as you! 6 stone by the end of July! It's nice to know there are a few of us with the same goals. We can keep each other motivated. Good luck on your journey! :D

Hi Tessie,

Yes, definately! I hope your re-start has got off great and its not too tough :) Having some buddies with the same goals makes it more fun and we can help each other along the way to help this time go by even quicker :D good luck on your journey too hun xx

I'm dong the same - we go on holiday at the end of July, so I'm SSing until then, breaking for the hol and back on after for my next 4 stone. I've done a month on plan and I love ticking off my chart when I've finished a day. I worked out that as long as I'm 100% I can't really control how much comes off, but I love knowing how long I can go on for!
6 stone gone by end of July for all of us!! :)

yeah i love crossing the days off too :) its the silly things like this that helps keep me going :) im focussing on losing my 1st whole stone as my first real mini goal so im hoping to have the by end of wk 3 :) x

Good for u, u know u can do this and im sure we will reach goal together, how exciting! The time will fly by!!! Il be approaching 32 when i reach goal, what wonderful birthday presents to ourselves :D

Im doing SS+ but with just the 4 shakes as 3 shakes just doesnt get me through a day. I find that if i stick to a routine im fine so i tend to stick to 9am, 1pm, 5pm and 9pm for my shakes, drinking tons of water in between. Iv had no headache yet so hopefully il go into ketosis easily :D

12lbs 1st wk loss is fab!!! il be happy with anything over 6lbs :p what ever it is will just have to be cos i cant do anything more than i am doing :confused:

good luck with your journy, its good to know there is someone else with simular goals and time scale so we can follow and motivate each other xxx

I'm the same with routine - I have a shake around 10am, 2.30pm and 7.30pm. If I need an ss+ meal I'll have one because I think then there is less chance of me going off the rails!!

I do struggle with social situations - at the weekend everyone assumed I must be pregnant as I wasn't drinking! And I didn't want to tell people I was doing the diet. Stupid but I'm embarrassed to admit I need to do this!!

Its great that there are a few of us with very similar goals. I would so love to look all slim and gorgeous for my birthday. I'd love a party but keep thinking I'm too fat at the moment so thats another reason to stick with it.

I do struggle with over eating and tend to binge- crisps are my weakness and I've found myself daydreaming about them this week. I have no idea why and I worry that even if I lose this weight I'll put it all back on again - but guess I'll have to cross that bridge when it arrives!!

Good Luck for your first weigh-in and good luck to everyone else.

crisps are my weakness too :-( but with social events i have very little to worry about as i dont never go out lol. i used to be a real party animal but since i put all the weight back on, iv one outfit that i feel nice in and iv exhausted that one lol so i make an excuse not to go out :-(. the only way i got through OH christmas work do was to be drunk! It was really hard to go, even as we were leaving i was saying lets not go! He is a postman and all the guys used to say how did my OH get a girl like me.....i dread to think what they say now! i was a size 12/14 the last time i saw most of them and iv had a baby in between so the difference in me is HUGE :-( but his work do this year will be a whole different story!! Il make their jaws hit the floor for a totally different reason!! and although my OH has never said anything, im know he wants me to be slim again. its his birthday in middle of july, so i may even be at goal for it :) x

I've had a baby too and weigh more now than I did pre pregnancy and he's 17months old now so not good!!

I often think I should stay in (not that we go out often) but I love spending time with my friends and I've always been big (just not this big) so thats how they know me. I hate it when we all go shopping and they go in the Skinny shops and I cant even try anything on - I have my eye on a stunning dress in coast for a weddng we are going to in June and hoping I can be a size 14 then and it will fit nicely!

Your OH's birthday is a good target to aim for.

We can do this.
Just about to have my first shake of the day - chocolate, yummy!!

woop woop day 3 for me :) i had a fruits of forrest shake for breakfast which was yum.

ooh sounds like that dress in coast will soon be yours!!! iv got a whole wardrobe full of size 12's and 14's from when i lost all my weight before, some i didnt get to wear so has lables on but il be wearing them all by july!!! x

Back