ProPoints 17th times a charm!!!

The booze is defo the real badness on weekends like this!!! I don't even think about how much I've drunk, mainly cos I think my liver must've exploded!! Well done on the good though, glad you're enjoying it :)

Back in plan today or tomorrow?? ;)

Well done chic. I lose complete control of good when drink is involved. Don't think I ever go home without stopping at maccie d's... Oops :)
Uv made great good choices all weekend n no doubt clicked up some AP's also with dancing. I don't think u'll hav much to worry about at WI

Well do w you for been able to post on this when you got home last night and it all made sense hahaha no gobble d goop hahaha that is amazing in itself!!!
Well done with all your food choices at the weekend you have some amount of will power especially when drink is involved so its something to be very proud of

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Didn't notice that!!! Very coherent Brona - good effort!!

Hehehe..... Ya I wasn't drunk last nite-dont think It was possible after the amount I drank Friday nite.
im not too bad with food after-ill only get something if other people do... :)

Back on plan as of today! :) Skipped the fry this morn and hit the road instead. So I cud monitor my food again. :) Gona be good! :)

Hehehe..... Ya I wasn't drunk last nite-dont think It was possible after the amount I drank Friday nite.
im not too bad with food after-ill only get something if other people do... :)

Back on plan as of today! :) Skipped the fry this morn and hit the road instead. So I cud monitor my food again. :) Gona be good! :)

Well done hun. I'd hav milled a fry this morning. N I wasn't boozing!!!

Well done hun. I'd hav milled a fry this morning. N I wasn't boozing!!!

Hehe. Ya it did smell good but had It yesterday so didn't feel I totally lost out. :)

Hehe well done missus you put us all to shame
Are ya home and all now? Away from all that temptation

Ugh I'm jealous!! Not had a proper fry brekkie in so long...

Well in fairness it was oven cooked. But still I really did have my fill yesterday. :)

Hehe well done missus you put us all to shame
Are ya home and all now? Away from all that temptation

Your willpower was great yesterday aswel! :)
Yep-home now drinking a lot of water!!! And vegging on couch. :)

Well Done on resisting the 'Oven Up' this morning! Not sure ill be ready to face the Scales for the next month lol x

So I got my second wind whIch I usually get when I'm hungover. So I've washed all tHe ware, stripped the spare bed, put on a wash, made sweet potato soup and made dinner. :D

So I got my second wind whIch I usually get when I'm hungover. So I've washed all tHe ware, stripped the spare bed, put on a wash, made sweet potato soup and made dinner. :D

Aren't u a good girl! What delights have u got for dinner? X

That is impressive, I'd been lazing on the sofa watching rubbish tv/films & stuffing my gob!!

Aren't u a good girl! What delights have u got for dinner? X

Made chicken in tomato and basil sauce with homemade wedges. Its a nice tasty very low point dinner to have during a hangover. :D
It was yum. :D x

Made chicken in tomato and basil sauce with homemade wedges. Its a nice tasty very low point dinner to have during a hangover. :D
It was yum. :D x

Mmmmm Hope there's enough sauce to dip the wedges in, I love doing that! X

Sunday

Breakfast:
Toast & butter (4)

Lunch:
Tesco light choices tagliatelle (10)

Snacks:
strawberries, meringue, yogurt (2)

Dinner:
Chicken in tomato and basil with homemade wedges (5)

Snacks:
banoffee yogurt (1)
turkey rashers (4)

Total Dailies used: 26/26
No weeklies left

APS earned today: 0
Total APs this week: 0 - none that ive tracked but bit of dancing... ;)

Absolutely shattered. Off to bed.... :)

Sunday

Breakfast:
Toast & butter (4)

Lunch:
Tesco light choices tagliatelle (10)

Snacks:
strawberries, meringue, yogurt (2)

Dinner:
Chicken in tomato and basil with homemade wedges (5)

Snacks:
banoffee yogurt (1)
turkey rashers (4)

Total Dailies used: 26/26
No weeklies left

APS earned today: 0
Total APs this week: 0 - none that ive tracked but bit of dancing... ;)

Absolutely shattered. Off to bed.... :)

Hope u sleep well Brona, looks like you had a fab first day back on track. X

Hey all
Crazy busy day at work-but nothing bad! :D
Havnt stopped since half 8 this morn. Finished in an hour for two weeks. Can't wait. :D
So far-cos I've been so busy I've earned 6APs on pedometer and only eaten 13pp. :eek:
So gona pick up something nice on my way home. :D

Hey all
Crazy busy day at work-but nothing bad! :D
Havnt stopped since half 8 this morn. Finished in an hour for two weeks. Can't wait. :D
So far-cos I've been so busy I've earned 6APs on pedometer and only eaten 13pp. :eek:
So gona pick up something nice on my way home. :D

Are u gonna have Chippy Chips? Get you with your 6APs!!! Bet u can't wait to have 2 weeks off!!!x

Back