ProPoints 17th times a charm!!!

Are u gonna have Chippy Chips? Get you with your 6APs!!! Bet u can't wait to have 2 weeks off!!!x

No-don't think so. Just gona have some crisps and choc and enjoy catch up with minimins. :D
Oh I can't wait-can't wait to see how many ass I earn on my holidays. :D

Oh how lucky are you to have 2 weeks off. Enjoy them x

Oh I will. Just love getting far away from wHere I work-makes me feel like Im really on holidays. :D x

No-don't think so. Just gona have some crisps and choc and enjoy catch up with minimins. :D
Oh I can't wait-can't wait to see how many ass I earn on my holidays. :D

How much ass you earn?!? Doesn't that depend on how much muffins and chocolate you eat lol x

How much ass you earn?!? Doesn't that depend on how much muffins and chocolate you eat lol x

Hehe.... silly phone! :) But ya I can see my ass getting bigger over next week alrite! ;)

Hehe.... silly phone! :) But ya I can see my ass getting bigger over next week alrite! ;)

Sorry I couldn't resist Brona ;-) Mine will need its own postcode if I ate many more puddings lol x

Monday

No breakfast

Lunch:
Pasta, veg, EL philly (4)

Dinner:
Bacon (5), mash (2), veg, butter (1)

Snacks:
Toast & cheese (4)
Wispa (6)
pepsi maxx (0)
migyhty much (4)

Total Dailies: 26/26
No weeklies left

APs earned today: 6!! :)
Total APs this week: 6

Monday

No breakfast

Lunch:
Pasta, veg, EL philly (4)

Dinner:
Bacon (5), mash (2), veg, butter (1)

Snacks:
Toast & cheese (4)
Wispa (6)
pepsi maxx (0)
migyhty much (4)

Total Dailies: 26/26
No weeklies left

APs earned today: 6!! :)
Total APs this week: 6

Mmmmmmmm Wispa!!! I loveeeeeee those! X

Yay for 2 weeks holiday.

What you got planned for the 2 weeks?!
Anything exciting?

Mmmmmmmm Wispa!!! I loveeeeeee those! X

It was so yummy! Havn't had one in ages but ye've all been going on bout them for ages! :)

Sorry I couldn't resist Brona ;-) Mine will need its own postcode if I ate many more puddings lol x

Hehe... I doubt it hon! But ill give it a good go next week instead! :)

Yay for 2 weeks holiday.

What you got planned for the 2 weeks?!
Anything exciting?

Going home to West Cork for a week and bit. So looking forward to it. All my family home so looking forward to seeing everyone especially my sister cos she lives in Manchester and my brother lives in London so don't see them as much as i'd like. :)

It was so yummy! Havn't had one in ages but ye've all been going on bout them for ages! :)

Hehe... I doubt it hon! But ill give it a good go next week instead! :)

Going home to West Cork for a week and bit. So looking forward to it. All my family home so looking forward to seeing everyone especially my sister cos she lives in Manchester and my brother lives in London so don't see them as much as i'd like. :)

Sounds like a brilliant time planned.
Will you be able to stick to plan... prepare WW friendly foods?!

Love wispas dipped in tea
Oh lovely it's great to spend time with the family and have a good catch up when are ya heading?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sounds like a brilliant time planned.
Will you be able to stick to plan... prepare WW friendly foods?!

Not really. We tend to cook together a lot, eat off chipper some nites and then eat out a nite or two. My parent's were 40years married last Friday so we'll be going out for that.
But I will do my best. B
uy skimmed milk for my breakfast etc, salads rather than sandwiches for lunch. Healthy choices when eating out for dinner I can manage too but BBQs and meals cooked way not be great but Ill do my best. Alcohol is usually my downfall for hols but just not gona drink most nites... I hope.... ;)

Not really. We tend to cook together a lot, eat off chipper some nites and then eat out a nite or two. My parent's were 40years married last Friday so we'll be going out for that.
But I will do my best. B
uy skimmed milk for my breakfast etc, salads rather than sandwiches for lunch. Healthy choices when eating out for dinner I can manage too but BBQs and meals cooked way not be great but Ill do my best. Alcohol is usually my downfall for hols but just not gona drink most nites... I hope.... ;)

Same goes for you as it does for Serena - you deserve a break.
Enjoy it.
And I'm sure you'll consciously make better choices than you would've done before.
You've already got a few things planned.
Maybe give Filling & Healthy a go.
I'd be rubbish at it because I can't portion control, but it works for some people =)

Love wispas dipped in tea
Oh lovely it's great to spend time with the family and have a good catch up when are ya heading?

Oh didn't wait long enough to make tea! ;)

We're heading to Courtmacsherry. It's where my mam grew up. Coastal village.
There's a festival on there this week but it didn't suit my brother to go this week so we waited til next week.
But my mam said the other nite that as part of 'the gathering' they're doin a lot in celebrating the past village. Over the May bank holiday they put up lists of old occupants of houses outside the buildings. Was lovely to see all my gran uncle/aunts names there. None of my mams family are alive so it was nice to see them in print.
But this Wednesday they are doin a celebration of the person who contributed most to the village over the years. AND.... my grandfather is being honoured with it! :) So as my grandparents are deceased and my mam is an only child, she'd gona be presented with some sort of award thing.
So I was supposed to go out up here Wednesday nite and go home Thurs, but to be honest im not fussed, plus i'd love to be there for that. :)

Same goes for you as it does for Serena - you deserve a break.
Enjoy it.
And I'm sure you'll consciously make better choices than you would've done before.
You've already got a few things planned.
Maybe give Filling & Healthy a go.
I'd be rubbish at it because I can't portion control, but it works for some people =)

Ya portion control isn't my strongest point to be honest.
But I have gotten much better in last few weeks with making better choices in general. So will have a good think bout what to eat before I dive in. :)

Ah you'll be on Hols ya can still drink but jst don't go too mad every night like! 40years god that's some achievement r ye goin out for dins yea

Oh didn't wait long enough to make tea! ;)

We're heading to Courtmacsherry. It's where my mam grew up. Coastal village.
There's a festival on there this week but it didn't suit my brother to go this week so we waited til next week.
But my mam said the other nite that as part of 'the gathering' they're doin a lot in celebrating the past village. Over the May bank holiday they put up lists of old occupants of houses outside the buildings. Was lovely to see all my gran uncle/aunts names there. None of my mams family are alive so it was nice to see them in print.
But this Wednesday they are doin a celebration of the person who contributed most to the village over the years. AND.... my grandfather is being honoured with it! :) So as my grandparents are deceased and my mam is an only child, she'd gona be presented with some sort of award thing.
So I was supposed to go out up here Wednesday nite and go home Thurs, but to be honest im not fussed, plus i'd love to be there for that. :)

Wow!
That's amazing.
I bet you're really proud of your grandfather and your mum will definitely enjoy celebrating his achievements.
Sounds brilliant.

Oh my god that's fantastic it would be great to see it! Ye must be so proud of your grandad xXx

Ah you'll be on Hols ya can still drink but jst don't go too mad every night like! 40years god that's some achievement r ye goin out for dins yea

Hehe.... nah I won't. I do like going to pub and maybe having one in beer garden etc but if that means no wine at home then that's ok.
Ya - not sure what their skill is - stubbornness maybe! :)
They went out for dinner last Friday themselves. And we'll take them out during week on holidays.

Wow!
That's amazing.
I bet you're really proud of your grandfather and your mum will definitely enjoy celebrating his achievements.
Sounds brilliant.

Oh my god that's fantastic it would be great to see it! Ye must be so proud of your grandad xXx

Ya its great. I never met my grandparents. My grandmother died when my mam was only 21 and then my granddad died when she was 22. But im so interested in my family history and love hearing about them. Would love to be there... :) xx

Back