ProPoints 17th times a charm!!!

Tuesday 06/12/2011

Wrap (3), with chicken (2), spice (0), Tom, onion (0), cheese (1), roasted pepper (0), coleslaw light (1)

Potato (2), meat-bacon steak (5), veg (0), brown sauce (1), butter (2)

Meenies (2) -thats the last packet lying around house thankfully! :)
Wine (4)

Total dailies used: 23/26
No weeklies used-none left

I know I'm using dailies for wine but hav no weeklies left and me and mam always sit down at nite and set the world to rights!
Not sure why I'm not hungry tho. Will try to eat my dailies tomoro....

Your doing really well! Don't feel bad about going over your weeklies I've been doing that a lot lately :) Eat up and enjoy the week at your parents

Thanks hon. I get a little obsessed when I really get into something. Afraid if I loose my obsession I'll go the complete opposite and giv up! :)
Enjoying time at home tho. Bought some mince pies today tho... :)
Think I'll hav to make the WW Filo ones and bring them home for Xmas or I'll never last! :)

Wednesday 07/12/2011

Pasta (5), veg (0), ham (1), can tom (0), candarel, herbs (0), chicken (1)

Pork chop (4), stuffing and oil etc (4), potato (2), butter and gravy (1)

Wine (3)
Half mince pie (3)
Half LFC (2)

Total dailies used: 26/26
No weeklies left

WI tomoro morn. I compared my mams weighing scales to mine a few weeks ago and good thing I did cos hers adds 2lbs on to me so at least I know to take that into account when I WI in morn.
Nervous about it-as always! Fingers crossed!! :)

WI: -2lbs
Woohoo-delighted. Think 26 dailies is working for me. :)

Thanks hon.
Ya its definately harder here tho my mum's been great-asking me before she puts oil on anything! Stopped offering me a biscuit with every cup of tea! :eek:

Feels like ages since ive controlled my own food cos was home here for a week and then back up for only few days but was moving so didnt exactly cook-takeaway, deli and oven food, and now back home again.

Its my mams birthday tomoro :candle1: so me, mam and dad are goin out for meal :eating: -mite offer to drive so at least i wont drink my weight in wine!! :) Tho im gona enjoy my food! :)

Then think im goin out when im back in kildare saturday to celebrate my friends new job... :party0016:

But then im in control, in my own house, for the rest of the week-kinda looking forward to a week & 1/2 on my own terms before Xmas! :xmastree:

Thursday 08/12/2011

Toasted Sandwich-bread (4), ham (1), coleslaw (1), tom, onion, cheese (2)
Soup-homemade :p (3)
half mince pie (2)

Rice (5)
Homemade Chicken Curry (5)

1 bar out of kinder beuno (3)
60g Ben&Jerry's Caramel Chew Chew (4)
Ham (1)
Wine (3)

Total Dailies Used: 26/26
Weeklies Used Today: 8/49
Total Weeklies Left: 41

I was sooooo picky tonite... could have kept eating but really made myself stop bcos of goin out for dinner tomoro nite! And even tho i love icecream-i would have preferred to spend my 4 points on something more filling. :sigh:
Oh well.. it's done now....
Nite all.. xxx

I was in a mad picky mood yesterday too, lots of people seem to be finding it hard to stick with it this week. It's because of Christmas I think.

I understand what you mean by looking forward to getting into your own routine of cooking what you want and doing your own thing. Enjoy your meal out tonight xx

Wow-had best meal out in a long long time regardless of being on WW. And enjoyed it even without counting too much. Hav given a rough count of points now tho and not bad at all.

Only thing holding me back is goin out tomoro nite and needed some weeklies left for that but I'm really proud of having a savage 4 course meal with alcohol (we ended up getting a taxi home) without stressing or goin baserk on points!!

Will fill in prop tomoro.. Nite.... :)

Last edited:
Just weighed myself-cudnt help myself... Ah.... 1lb lighter than WI?! Wierd but hey I'm not complaining! :)

thanks guys,
well that went out the window tonite!
I'm spending the first nite in my own house tonite. The estat is fab and really close and involved so we had an official turning on of the christmas lights in the estate followed by mulled wine in someones house and then up to pub for drinks and finger food!
What a fab crowd and so welcoming (besides the stories of ghosts and dead birds in my house-long story! :) )
But points went out the window... Will have a look tomoro but don't care-its one of those things!
Off to bed now... Some serious unpacking to do tomoro! :) x

Thanks guys. Ya it was fab nite-makes me feel more at home here now!
Ah Sineád you'll have to get onto ur man about that or come up to kildare town some time! Apparently we have something on in the estate most weeks! :)

So I'm ready to admit what i ate..
Friday 09/12/2011
Porridge (3)
Milk & jam (1)
candarel (0)

Bread x half (1)
cheese (2)
Pheasant & Woodcock!! (1) - my dad was given some which he then plucked and my mam cooked-not half bad! :)
Ham (1)
tom, onion (0)
curry-leftover (1)
tea brack (3)

1 bottle of wine (19)
1 glass (3)
d. coke (0)

Scampi (4) with salad and dressing (1), lemon/mayo sauce (1)
Steak (7), garlic butter (1), homemade chips (2)
Creme Bruleé (5)

Total Dailies Used: 26/26
Weeklies Used Today: 30/49
Total Weeklies Left: 11

Saturday 10/12/2011
Sausage Roll-large (8)

D.coke (0)
D. 7up (0)
Waffle, w/ salt, vinegar (3)
Turkey (3)
Burger Bun (4)
tom, onion, mayo (1)