ProPoints 17th times a charm!!!

No but ill b trying it soon. Got a pack of asparagus there so gona make asparagus soup either later today r tomoro. Still got 2 bowls of the sp n chilli soup to eat first

Do u freeze your soups? I've never made Asparagus Soup as I love it far too much and it never makes it to that stage lol x

Do u freeze your soups? I've never made Asparagus Soup as I love it far too much and it never makes it to that stage lol x

Not usually. I find it kinda splits r something n I don't like the texture.

Not usually. I find it kinda splits r something n I don't like the texture.

Ah that's a shame :-( Just as well u like soup then lol x

Hope u get on ok at the Gym Sweetie, remember no pain no gain and all that! PS-Sounds like organisation is the key with your work meals! X

Gym was good. Just glad I didn't convince myself to roll over in bed. :)
Ya planning for work is only way to go. I do out a weekly menu myself, which I firstly take into consideration what days im working.
And work is just like at home-when we get money in and get shopping done, then there's always loads of fruit and veg for salads and wraps etc. And the days right in middle of our week when the fridges are getting bare and theres no money to buy fresh stuff-I usually bring bits in. Though im very resourceful! :)
And even though the menu at work is done out weekly it can be tweaked aswel. Like I don't like whats for dinner on fri night when im back in but it involves chicken breasts so ill just keep one aside and do something with it myself... :)

Gym was good. Just glad I didn't convince myself to roll over in bed. :)
Ya planning for work is only way to go. I do out a weekly menu myself, which I firstly take into consideration what days im working.
And work is just like at home-when we get money in and get shopping done, then there's always loads of fruit and veg for salads and wraps etc. And the days right in middle of our week when the fridges are getting bare and theres no money to buy fresh stuff-I usually bring bits in. Though im very resourceful! :)
And even though the menu at work is done out weekly it can be tweaked aswel. Like I don't like whats for dinner on fri night when im back in but it involves chicken breasts so ill just keep one aside and do something with it myself... :)

I'm loving your preparation and resourcefulness! I make up random meals when it's nearly Shopping Day but they always taste so good! X PS-Well Done on getting your butt into the gym, I'm jealous! X

I love raw carrot.. Never tried it that way..
When am being oober good I keep some "chips" of carrot in the fridge for those quick n easy snacks...
Brona, as you live alone and a whole bag of carrots wud most likely go to waste.. but are obviously cheaper.. What I do (BF doesn't like carrots so its only me that eats them) is keep some sliced up in the fridge.. as well as having roasted carrots quite a bit.. But I use half the bag n make carrot n corriander soup too.. its both delish and PP free!!! :)

Ya I don't really like carrots enough to eat them when they're in chips like that. unless im dipping them into hummus or dips... hehehe.... which kinda defeats the purpose.... :)

Ya have some grated in the fridge for later-feely very picky today! tired I think! :(
But id chop up carrots and freeze them and then use them in a stew or something... :)

No but ill b trying it soon. Got a pack of asparagus there so gona make asparagus soup either later today r tomoro. Still got 2 bowls of the sp n chilli soup to eat first

And unfortunately asparagus makes me parp... :-O

And unfortunately asparagus makes me parp... :-O

Ha Ha Ha! On the plus side you could start your own wind farm and save on energy bills! X

Ya I don't really like carrots enough to eat them when they're in chips like that. unless im dipping them into hummus or dips... hehehe.... which kinda defeats the purpose.... :)

Ya have some grated in the fridge for later-feely very picky today! tired I think! :(
But id chop up carrots and freeze them and then use them in a stew or something... :)

I find Grated Carrot easier on my teeth as a raw snack! X

Ha Ha Ha! On the plus side you could start your own wind farm and save on energy bills! X

I'm loving your preparation and resourcefulness! I make up random meals when it's nearly Shopping Day but they always taste so good! X PS-Well Done on getting your butt into the gym, I'm jealous! X

Ya I love checking in the presses and throwing something together-either at work or at home. Im my mother's daughter for 'using things up' :)
The guys at work are always opening the presses and moaning 'oh, there's nothing there' and then I come in and make my lunch and they're always shocked! I love messing with food. I'm not sure its always presentable for other people but I always eat it! :) Im better at those meals than traditional dinners that I have to cook at work-but im improving! Usually with mammy and/or google on other end of phone! :)

Ya glad I went cos I do really enjoy the gym but just after having two week break i was afraid id convince myself to take 'jusy one more day off!' - im terrible like that!
And don't be jealous - you seem to do great with the walking??

hehehe....
is still eat it sometimes.... i can add that to yet another reason why i should live on my own... forever!! :) :)

Ha ha Brona. It may hav that affect on me too. I just don't know iv never had it!!
Am tryna try new foods that iv always assumed I don't like. Started with sweet potato!!

Ya ive never had sweet potato i don't think... how are you eating it?
Ya i never really ate asparagus until recently. It was just something i noticed when i started eating it... hehehe... :)

Ya ive never had sweet potato i don't think... how are you eating it?
Ya i never really ate asparagus until recently. It was just something i noticed when i started eating it... hehehe... :)

Well iv only had it in soup so far...
Tastes very like bns... Not sure if it tastes that way when cooked other ways. Yet!! :)

Ya I love checking in the presses and throwing something together-either at work or at home. Im my mother's daughter for 'using things up' :) The guys at work are always opening the presses and moaning 'oh, there's nothing there' and then I come in and make my lunch and they're always shocked! I love messing with food. I'm not sure its always presentable for other people but I always eat it! :) Im better at those meals than traditional dinners that I have to cook at work-but im improving! Usually with mammy and/or google on other end of phone! :) Ya glad I went cos I do really enjoy the gym but just after having two week break i was afraid id convince myself to take 'jusy one more day off!' - im terrible like that! And don't be jealous - you seem to do great with the walking??
I used to be a Monday Wednesday Friday Gym Bunny until I had my car accident :-( I do miss it, more so now I chat to people on here who use the gym regularly. I hope to rejoin in September which will have been a full year away but until then I'm just going to crack on with the walking! X
hehehe.... is still eat it sometimes.... i can add that to yet another reason why i should live on my own... forever!! :) :)
I can think if other reasons, sock fluff on the carpet, wet towels on the bed! X

I used to be a Monday Wednesday Friday Gym Bunny until I had my car accident :-( I do miss it, more so now I chat to people on here who use the gym regularly. I hope to rejoin in September which will have been a full year away but until then I'm just going to crack on with the walking! X

I can think if other reasons, sock fluff on the carpet, wet towels on the bed! X

Aw-havn't caught up on diaries yet. sorry to hear bout your accident. hopefully you'll get back to it in time. :)

They sound like a possible guys bad habits - i have enough of my own though! :)
Been living on my own for 2 & 1/2 years - im very much stuck in my own ways - me and my bad habits! :)

Wednesday

No breakfast

Lunch:
Lettuce, tomato, onion, peppers, celery, cucumber, beetroot (0)
Couscous (1), feta cheese (1), couscous (2)
sweet chilli sauce and balsamic vinegar (0)

Snacks:
banana (0)
banshee bones (3)
fruit pastille lolly (2)
bowl or couscous, coleslaw, beetroot, chilli and balsamic vinegar (2)

Dinner:

Steak (9), fried onions (0), mushrooms in stock & soft cheese (1)
homemade chips (3)

Snacks:
peaches (0)
grated carrot & vinegar (0)

Total dailies used: 24/26

Aw-havn't caught up on diaries yet. sorry to hear bout your accident. hopefully you'll get back to it in time. :)

They sound like a possible guys bad habits - i have enough of my own though! :)
Been living on my own for 2 & 1/2 years - im very much stuck in my own ways - me and my bad habits! :)

Awwww Bless You! It's been me and my daughter for 5 and a half years and we are both very set in our ways! X

Wednesday

No breakfast

Lunch:
Lettuce, tomato, onion, peppers, celery, cucumber, beetroot (0)
Couscous (1), feta cheese (1), couscous (2)
sweet chilli sauce and balsamic vinegar (0)

Snacks:
banana (0)
banshee bones (3)
fruit pastille lolly (2)
bowl or couscous, coleslaw, beetroot, chilli and balsamic vinegar (2)

Dinner:
Steak (9), fried onions (0), mushrooms in stock & soft cheese (1)
homemade chips (3)

Snacks:
peaches (0)
grated carrot & vinegar (0)

Total dailies used: 24/26

Great Menu but one question, what on earth is Banshee Bones?!? And tut tut for skipping Brekkie! X PS-What are u using your last 2pp on? X

Back