ProPoints 17th times a charm!!!

My brain went blank but I'm sure that's what they are called! X

How's your day been Sweetie? X

Hey honey,
sorry - day was strange one. bored and tired and very picky!!
Went for walk with a friend there while ago which was exactly what I needed-fresh air! :)

trying to sort out stuff for gym tomoro morn, then straight to work then sleepover then hen party straight from work on sat! :) I'm always better at having to do few things at once rather than just one job! So ill prob do more in next hour than ive done all day! :)

Thursday

Breakfast:
banana (0)

Lunch: out with friend
Lettuce, roasted tomato (1), goats cheese (3), beetroot, redcurrant jelly (1), soda bread (2)
D. Coke (0)

Snacks:
Spagetti hoops (4)
couscous, coleslaw, chilli sauce, balsamic vinegar (2)

Dinner:
Toasted tuna, mayo, coleslaw, pesto, wraps (16)

Total dailies used: 29/26 :-/
Activity points earned today: 11 - Gym-6 & Walk-5
Total APs this week: 17

Obviously went over points today but to be honest I was lucky that I didn't do more damage.... I was in such a picky mood. But shur I have the APs which I don't usually use but no panic.

Had sneaky WI this morning - gutted with myself at having put on so much. :(
Will WI officially tomoro and start a new week. Hoping a lot of it is bloating and *TMI warning* - a bit constipated, and that just healthy eating for a week will do a lot to rectify it...

Went for lunch today though with a friend and was determined to stay good. I picked out the salad straight away. But then she was late and I started drooling at all the other lovely stuff on it! But was determined and stuck to my good choice! Was delighted. Id had It before so knew it was nice but still briefly wanted something cheesey or deep fried! :)

Last edited:
Hey honey,
sorry - day was strange one. bored and tired and very picky!!
Went for walk with a friend there while ago which was exactly what I needed-fresh air! :)

trying to sort out stuff for gym tomoro morn, then straight to work then sleepover then hen party straight from work on sat! :) I'm always better at having to do few things at once rather than just one job! So ill prob do more in next hour than ive done all day! :)

Sounds like a bt of a mixed day for you! I hope that you have a fab time at the Hen Party, when's the Wedding? X

Thursday

Breakfast:
banana (0)

Lunch: out with friend
Lettuce, roasted tomato (1), goats cheese (3), beetroot, redcurrant jelly (1), soda bread (2)
D. Coke (0)

Snacks:
Spagetti hoops (4)
couscous, coleslaw, chilli sauce, balsamic vinegar (2)

Dinner:
Toasted tuna, mayo, coleslaw, pesto, wraps (16)

Total dailies used: 29/26 :-/
Activity points earned today: 11 - Gym-6 & Walk-5
Total APs this week: 17

Obviously went over points today but to be honest I was lucky that I didn't do more damage.... I was in such a picky mood. But shur I have the APs which I don't usually use but no panic.

Had sneaky WI this morning - gutted with myself at having put on so much. :(
Will WI officially tomoro and start a new week. Hoping a lot of it is bloating and *TMI warning* - a bit constipated, and that just healthy eating for a week will do a lot to rectify it...

Went for lunch today though with a friend and was determined to stay good. I picked out the salad straight away. But then she was late and I started drooling at all the other lovely stuff on it! But was determined and stuck to my good choice! Was delighted. Id had It before so knew it was nice but still briefly wanted something cheesey or deep fried! :)

I feel your pain :-( I have a week long blockage which healthy food has caused :-( x

Sounds like a bt of a mixed day for you! I hope that you have a fab time at the Hen Party, when's the Wedding? X

I feel your pain :-( I have a week long blockage which healthy food has caused :-( x

Wedding is my first of the four I have this year. And it's on 13th July so really hoping that I can at least get back to weight I was at start of may.... though my the dress I have for it is slightly forgiving. The dress I have for the 2nd wedding on 26th July is figure hugging so I'll have to wait and see. I will be trying very hard though. :D

Ya I think goin from 2weeks of bad food to really good food now it'll take a while to regulate myself. :)

I am focused tho and very determined. Caterers in-house Saturday nite for hen so hoping they have nice selection of healthy stuff. Cos I'd prefer to use my weeklies on alcohol.... :D

Wedding is my first of the four I have this year. And it's on 13th July so really hoping that I can at least get back to weight I was at start of may.... though my the dress I have for it is slightly forgiving. The dress I have for the 2nd wedding on 26th July is figure hugging so I'll have to wait and see. I will be trying very hard though. :D

Ya I think goin from 2weeks of bad food to really good food now it'll take a while to regulate myself. :)

I am focused tho and very determined. Caterers in-house Saturday nite for hen so hoping they have nice selection of healthy stuff. Cos I'd prefer to use my weeklies on alcohol.... :D

Alcohol is a far better choice for Weeklies! What's your drink of choice? Hopefully not something too high in PP! X

Alcohol is a far better choice for Weeklies! What's your drink of choice? Hopefully not something too high in PP! X

Ya unfortunately I've taken a liking to bottles of Heineken. 5pp. :(
No beer Really less than that....
I used to drink gin + slimline tonic but thought I used to get too drunk on it. But was thinking I mite try them sat nite and just try and mind how much I drink. Again they'll have drink in the house so hoping it'll include that.... x

Ya unfortunately I've taken a liking to bottles of Heineken. 5pp. :(
No beer Really less than that....
I used to drink gin + slimline tonic but thought I used to get too drunk on it. But was thinking I mite try them sat nite and just try and mind how much I drink. Again they'll have drink in the house so hoping it'll include that.... x

Maybe you could alternate each Alcoholic one with a Diet Soft Drink? Make your weeklies last longer and not get so tipsy?

Hope U have a fab Friday. X

Hey guys
Sorry didn't post yesterday. Work was crazy busy. I never weighed in yesterday morn as I had to leg it work as soon as I woke. Always drama. But it doesn't matter. I started fresh with weeklies etc yesterday.
Off to hen once I leave Work at 10am. Made my lunch and have fruit for journey up. So then its only dinner tonite that's out of my hands and breakfast in am.
Will post properly tomoro and work out pts. Gona be busy here for nxt couple hours and then I'll be driving.
Have a great Saturday everyone. :D xx

hey all,
had great weekend. definitely used up my weeklies on Saturday on food and drink! :eek:
Was good on Friday and Sunday but havn't tracked. Gona stick to 26 dailies for rest of the week and I think ill be ok.
Not gona be a great week for exercise-gym tomoro but goin to Galway Wednesday with work until Friday. Determined to eat well but won't have access to the gym-bit of walking around but not much else unfortunately. :( But I'll be happy if I get back on track with food finally! :)

Monday

Breakfast-
Dry dried egg on toast (4)

Lunch-
Lettuce, onion, celery, tomato, cucumber, couscous (1), coleslaw (1), peppers, feta (1), chilli sauce, balsamic vinegar (0)

Dinner-
Chicken curry (4), chips (6)

Snacks-
Loop the loop (2)
Toast & cheese (4)
Tiny bit of toast and jam (1)
Egg and WW salad cream (2)

Total dailies used - 26/26
No weeklies left

Crazy day at work-glad I got thru it without goIn to chocolate press. :D

Hey Sweetie, I'm so sorry that I haven't been around for Support, how has your Week been? X

Aw I'm gone to the dogs. If I feel I'm failing at all I'm giving up! Just had crunchie and mentos after a steak dinner! I feel like crap but it didn't stop me from doing it.
I do think my failing is that I'm not tracking properly. And I havnt done proper WIs yet either which I'm sure isn't helping me focus. But when I do step on it all I feel is fed up. :(

Hey Sweetie, I'm so sorry that I haven't been around for Support, how has your Week been? X

Sorry hon. Only saw Ur post now. See post above as to how I'm goin. :(
You have enough on your plate tho hon. Don't worry bout being around.

I just need to get back into it. I really want to.... :(

Aw I'm gone to the dogs. If I feel I'm failing at all I'm giving up! Just had crunchie and mentos after a steak dinner! I feel like crap but it didn't stop me from doing it.
I do think my failing is that I'm not tracking properly. And I havnt done proper WIs yet either which I'm sure isn't helping me focus. But when I do step on it all I feel is fed up. :(

When u track how do you do it? Paper? iPhone? Ipad? Slate lol x

Sorry hon. Only saw Ur post now. See post above as to how I'm goin. :(
You have enough on your plate tho hon. Don't worry bout being around.

I just need to get back into it. I really want to.... :(

That's ok Sweetie! I'm always here in Spirit lol x

When u track how do you do it? Paper? iPhone? Ipad? Slate lol x

That's ok Sweetie! I'm always here in Spirit lol x

Oh I know you're always there somewhere hon.
I love dtdpwtggmp slate but still put my food down on paper. Have a notebook that comes everywhere with me.

It doesn't help that I was only barely on track and now I'm gone away with work and the staff that's with me is a natural size 8 and I just can't focus when she's around. She doesn't try and sabotage me or anything. I just give in...

Oh I know you're always there somewhere hon.
I love dtdpwtggmp slate but still put my food down on paper. Have a notebook that comes everywhere with me.

It doesn't help that I was only barely on track and now I'm gone away with work and the staff that's with me is a natural size 8 and I just can't focus when she's around. She doesn't try and sabotage me or anything. I just give in...

Stay Strong Sweetie! You can do this and TRACK TRACK TRACK! Would u like me to shadow you around with my OCD and track for you, I love tracking! I can't wait to Track every day lol x

Stay Strong Sweetie! You can do this and TRACK TRACK TRACK! Would u like me to shadow you around with my OCD and track for you, I love tracking! I can't wait to Track every day lol x

Thanks hon. Ya I just need to remember that if I have a bad start again the next day-don't give up
So I'm gona try again tomoro and do my best...

Back