ProPoints 17th times a charm!!!

Thanks guys.
Ya i knew I didn't want what was for dinner at work yesterday so I had my pasta made already to hav for dinner. I hav to plan with work cos of what mite or mite not be in fridge/cupboards. :)

So WI this morn. 9st 10.5 so down 1.5 which was what I put up over 3 weeks in December. Glad it's goin down but it's not what I saw on my sneaky WI yesterday. I know I shudnt hav but now I'm a bit disappointed! I'll get over it and I'm glad I'm back down again and it shows I can do it when I stick to it but I suppose I'm just a little deflated. :-(

But I'm off to get the bus to the airport to Manchester. I'm gona enjoy myself and pull it back mon-thurs nxt week instead. :)
Have a good weekend all. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I wouldn't worry hun.. Usually I weigh heavier the day after pasta so i'd say that's all it is.. If it was tomoro you were weighing I bet you'd be back down.. But sure that's a little towards next weeks WI ;)
Have a great weekend :) xx

Ya maybe that's why. My IBS has been flaring up the last week aswel. I'm not sure why. I'm fairly good at knowing what triggers it and I havnt really eaten anything different. Maybe it's just an after affect of antibiotics and cough bottle etc.
But your right Frances-hopefully it'll show up nxt week. :)

Thanks guys.
Ya i knew I didn't want what was for dinner at work yesterday so I had my pasta made already to hav for dinner. I hav to plan with work cos of what mite or mite not be in fridge/cupboards. :)

So WI this morn. 9st 10.5 so down 1.5 which was what I put up over 3 weeks in December. Glad it's goin down but it's not what I saw on my sneaky WI yesterday. I know I shudnt hav but now I'm a bit disappointed! I'll get over it and I'm glad I'm back down again and it shows I can do it when I stick to it but I suppose I'm just a little deflated. :-(

But I'm off to get the bus to the airport to Manchester. I'm gona enjoy myself and pull it back mon-thurs nxt week instead. :)

I wouldn't worry at all. If you weighed in lower the day before it prob is just food weight from whatever you ate. Scales next week should reflect it and you'll prob have a double loss!

BoS83 said:
Thanks guys.

Well done with your loss! It's great to get the Xmas lbs off :0)

Hey guys,
Manchester was great. Had lovely time with my sister.
I'm not in a great head space at moment though. Just need to hav a good think about where I am and what I wana do with my life and whether I'm happy or not....
Trying to eat well though-it's giving me something to focus on.
Anyway, hope yer all good. xxx

Hey guys,
Manchester was great. Had lovely time with my sister.
I'm not in a great head space at moment though. Just need to hav a good think about where I am and what I wana do with my life and whether I'm happy or not....
Trying to eat well though-it's giving me something to focus on.
Anyway, hope yer all good. xxx

Aw, that's an odd place to be. Hope your ok. Sending hugs and positive thoughts.

hey all,
Thank you for all the lovely comments.
I'm doing ok. Havn't sorted most of the things i wanted to sort out and still have a million and one questions going on in my head but im feeling a bit more positive. Think my January blues kicked in a bit late but ive had a good week and am feeling a bit more positive about things (even if they are vague things).

Im also trying to keep busy-me being idle for too long doesn't suit me. I like my own space and having time to unwind and think but when i get too much of it i over analyse until i stress myself out about the tiniest little thing.

I have a few things im trying to sort out to make myself feel better about myself but in the meantime im ready to get back to my life and back to healthy living and eating!
Im not sure what damage ive done as i really wasnt great over the last week but ill be ok until friday and WI and get back into it!

One thing i have to start doin is count my blessings - my friends, family, my lifestyle etc and one thing im grateful for is you guys!

Ill try and catch up with yer diaries bit by bit but im at work at mo so off to bed soon.
Hope you're all doing ok.
xxxxxxxx

hey all,
Thank you for all the lovely comments.
I'm doing ok. Havn't sorted most of the things i wanted to sort out and still have a million and one questions going on in my head but im feeling a bit more positive. Think my January blues kicked in a bit late but ive had a good week and am feeling a bit more positive about things (even if they are vague things).

Im also trying to keep busy-me being idle for too long doesn't suit me. I like my own space and having time to unwind and think but when i get too much of it i over analyse until i stress myself out about the tiniest little thing.

I have a few things im trying to sort out to make myself feel better about myself but in the meantime im ready to get back to my life and back to healthy living and eating!
Im not sure what damage ive done as i really wasnt great over the last week but ill be ok until friday and WI and get back into it!

One thing i have to start doin is count my blessings - my friends, family, my lifestyle etc and one thing im grateful for is you guys!

Ill try and catch up with yer diaries bit by bit but im at work at mo so off to bed soon.
Hope you're all doing ok.
xxxxxxxx
Good to have you back doll xxxx

Thanks guys.

Back today!

Friday 25/01/2013

Breakfast:
None-nice lie in for my day off

Lunch:
Omelette- egg & egg white (3), mushrooms, peppers, onion, garlic (0), oil (1)

Snack:
Pepsi max

Dinner:
WW chips (5)
Fillet steak (7)
Mushrooms, onions (0)
EL Philly & skim milk (1)

Snack:
Apple, banana, kiwi & muller 0% Greek yogurt (2)
Icecream & syrup (4)
Non alcoholic wine (2)

Total dailies used: 25/26

Activity: 1.5 hr walk - 4pp

Last edited:
Yum filet steak! I love!! X

Ya really felt like some red meat and also felt like having chips so it was good mix. :)

Back