Breakfast:
Toast & real butter :eek: (5)
Banana (0)
Tea (0)

Snacks:
Coffee (0)
Pear (0)

Lunch:
Toasted Wrap (4), with chicken (3), mayo (1), tomato, onion, lettuce, relish (1)

Snack (cos didn't want dinner too early) :
Salad - lettuce, tomato, cucumber, onion, peppers, celery, beetroot, sweet chilli, balsamic vinegar, coleslaw (1)

Dinner:
Pasta (4), with roasted veg - peppers, mushrooms, onions, garlic, celery, carrots (0) and extra light soft cheese (1)
Bread roll (3), garlic butter (1)

snacks:
popcorn (2)

Total dailies: 26/26

Last edited:
Having a great day....
Very motivated! :)

Friday:

Breakfast:
Toast & real butter :eek: (5)
Banana (0)
Tea (0)

Snacks:
Coffee (0)
Pear (0)

Lunch:
Toasted Wrap (4), with chicken (3), mayo (1), tomato, onion, lettuce, relish (1)

Snack (cos didn't want dinner too early) :
Salad - lettuce, tomato, cucumber, onion, peppers, celery, beetroot, sweet chilli, balsamic vinegar, coleslaw (1)

Dinner:
Pasta (4), with roasted veg - peppers, mushrooms, onions, garlic, celery, carrots (0) and extra light soft cheese (1)
Bread roll (3), garlic butter (1)

snacks:
popcorn (2)

Total dailies: 26/26

Your menu sounds fab! Not sure I could survive on 4pp of Pasta tho lol x How u feeling today? Is it tonight you're having drinkies with your Weeklies? X

Your menu sounds fab! Not sure I could survive on 4pp of Pasta tho lol x How u feeling today? Is it tonight you're having drinkies with your Weeklies? X

Hey honey. Only just awake. Needed that sleep in. :)
Ya normally I'd have 4pp of Pasta for lunch and 5pp for dinner but after snacking on the salad I wasn't crazy hungry and packed it with veg.
Need to buy more veg today actually.... :)

Ya out tonite. Am looking forward to it but hate wasting all my weeklies on it and having nothing during week. Think that's where I'm failing. 8 bottles of Heineken is 40pp! Where as I used to drink gin and slim line tonic and 8 of them wud only be 24pp. Huge difference goin into a week.
What I was actually thinking of doing is getting a bottle of wine. I'm fairly sure we'll be staying in same place so it cud last all night. I cud even get a bottle of White (I'd drink red or white) and mix it with diet 7up to make it last longer. I don't usually make spritzers out of wine but if I thought it wud last longer. And it wud only be 19pp right?
Cos this crowd that I'm goin with drink alot and fast and just not in mood tonite. :)

Hey honey. Only just awake. Needed that sleep in. :)
Ya normally I'd have 4pp of Pasta for lunch and 5pp for dinner but after snacking on the salad I wasn't crazy hungry and packed it with veg.
Need to buy more veg today actually.... :)

Ya out tonite. Am looking forward to it but hate wasting all my weeklies on it and having nothing during week. Think that's where I'm failing. 8 bottles of Heineken is 40pp! Where as I used to drink gin and slim line tonic and 8 of them wud only be 24pp. Huge difference goin into a week.
What I was actually thinking of doing is getting a bottle of wine. I'm fairly sure we'll be staying in same place so it cud last all night. I cud even get a bottle of White (I'd drink red or white) and mix it with diet 7up to make it last longer. I don't usually make spritzers out of wine but if I thought it wud last longer. And it wud only be 19pp right?
Cos this crowd that I'm goin with drink alot and fast and just not in mood tonite. :)

Hey Sweetie, Thats exactly what I did with my Wine while I watched BGT the other week except I mixed mine with Soda Water, it definitely slowed me down, lowered my alcohol consumption and didn't make me so dehydrated. Good Luck Sweetie and remember that's what the Weeklies are for, for what YOU want not what you think you should have! X

Hey Sweetie, Thats exactly what I did with my Wine while I watched BGT the other week except I mixed mine with Soda Water, it definitely slowed me down, lowered my alcohol consumption and didn't make me so dehydrated. Good Luck Sweetie and remember that's what the Weeklies are for, for what YOU want not what you think you should have! X

Thanks honey.
Ya I just think while I'm trying to get back into it I wudnt mind having a couple extra for each day during week to play around it before I get used to 26dailies again.
Hoping to stick to that plan now.... :) x
Really must get up out of bed and WI and then go to gym-clean up in the estate today so that's a good excuse to escape to gym! :) x

Enjoy your night out. I think you had a hen in Enniscorthy on the sat 25th. I had got married the day before but we stayed in Enniscorthy for the whole weekend. We were meant to go to traecys hotel for the music that sat night but I was wrecked. If I had gone I would have seen ya !!

So first official WI back on track and I'm back to 10st 1. Disgusted as I swore I'd never get back there. And only in a month I did it! But unofficially I stepped on scales last week and it was 10 2.5. I'm not counting it as a loss cos i didn't log it in but it does motivate me and show I can do it (even when my week wasn't perfect).
So obviously my first goal is to get back into the 9s again which wud be1.5lb loss. 100% this week and hopefully.... :)
Have wedding on 13th but I'm OK for dress for that but wedding on 26th July is a big goal for me. So that's 5 weeks to loose as much as I can.... :-O

So first official WI back on track and I'm back to 10st 1. Disgusted as I swore I'd never get back there. And only in a month I did it! But unofficially I stepped on scales last week and it was 10 2.5. I'm not counting it as a loss cos i didn't log it in but it does motivate me and show I can do it (even when my week wasn't perfect).
So obviously my first goal is to get back into the 9s again which wud be1.5lb loss. 100% this week and hopefully.... :)
Have wedding on 13th but I'm OK for dress for that but wedding on 26th July is a big goal for me. So that's 5 weeks to loose as much as I can.... :-O

You're so close to the 9s that it will keep u as motivated as me in the last week wanting to get into the 8s! PS-Ive lost 8lb in 5 weeks and my target was 7lb in 6 weeks!x

You're so close to the 9s that it will keep u as motivated as me in the last week wanting to get into the 8s! PS-Ive lost 8lb in 5 weeks and my target was 7lb in 6 weeks!x

Oh very very doable to get rid of the 1.5.
I wud be hoping for AT LEAST 8lbs in the 5weeks I have. That wud bring me to 9st 7. And to honest not sure I'll fit into the dress at that... but shur one week at a time. :) x

Feeling so good day. Got frazzled cos was out and about later than planned and had to buy lunch out and cudnt find anything I wanted. But bought strawberries to pick at til I found something in another shop. And by-passed chocolate and crisps that I usually would have grabbed.
Its not that I don't plan ahead but slept out longer than I thought I wud and had to get up and go to gym.
But had yummy salad for lunch and bought more veg in for dinner tonite. Yum. :)

Feeling so good day. Got frazzled cos was out and about later than planned and had to buy lunch out and cudnt find anything I wanted. But bought strawberries to pick at til I found something in another shop. And by-passed chocolate and crisps that I usually would have grabbed.
Its not that I don't plan ahead but slept out longer than I thought I wud and had to get up and go to gym.
But had yummy salad for lunch and bought more veg in for dinner tonite. Yum. :)

Well Done Sweetie! So proud of you for resisting the crisps and chocolate and for all your healthy purchases. X

Had great nite last nite. Good laugh. But Had few more drinks than intended and had a few chips on way home-but not a whole portion.... still cross at myself tho-didn't even want them.... oh well.... gona point up now and see where I'm at.

Had great nite last nite. Good laugh. But Had few more drinks than intended and had a few chips on way home-but not a whole portion.... still cross at myself tho-didn't even want them.... oh well.... gona point up now and see where I'm at.

Those 'after a night out chips' are really naught aren't they. Could've been worse tho and got a kebab yuk yuk yuk:)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning Sweetie, Glad u had a good night out and you probably had a lot less PP on chips than you thought, I had 210g for 14pp and that was loads of chips so u probably didn't even have half that. X

Saturday

Breakfast
None-sleep in and straight to gym

Snacks
Strawberries (0)

Lunch
Salad-lettuce, cucumber, tomato, onion, peppers, chicken, coleslaw, sweet chilli (5)

Snacks
Banana shake with skimmed milk (1)

Dinner
Stir fry - minute steak, peppers, mushrooms, onions, garlic, ginger, celery, beanspouts, bamboo shoots, rice noodles, soy sauce - only ate half (4)

Snacks
Bottle white wine (19)
Gin and slimline tonic x 4 (12)
Garlic cheese chips - ate 1/3 (8)

Total dailies - 26/26
Weeklies used - 23/49

Did not realise I'd eaten so little. Not good. Feel like crap. Back to bed.

Those 'after a night out chips' are really naught aren't they. Could've been worse tho and got a kebab yuk yuk yuk:)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ya to be fair I never go near a chipper anymore but one of the girls was driving so offered us a lift home but she always goes to chipper. But pp worked out OK so not gona stress. :)

Back