ProPoints 17th times a charm!!!

Ah I'm delighted ya got it all sorted and just in time for the weekend and everything now you can just relax and enjoy your weekend! Is the wedding tomorrow?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Glad to hear your problems have been sorted :) Enjoy your Weekend Sweetie. X

That's brilliant & it means you don't have it hanging over you dreading going back to work....good news!!! Enjoy :D

Ah I'm delighted ya got it all sorted and just in time for the weekend and everything now you can just relax and enjoy your weekend! Is the wedding tomorrow?

Glad to hear your problems have been sorted :) Enjoy your Weekend Sweetie. X

Thanks guys. Delighted. Its like a weight has been lifted off me. :D

Ya Wedding tomoro. Fairly tired now. Decided on flowery dress for wedding. So picked shawl, bag, shoes. Will pick jewellery once hair is done-my jewellery is always based around my earrings. :D

Getting hair done in morn. Having glass of wine and off to bed. WI in morn too. I'm gona try and Make good food choices for weekend cos alcohol is not gona be good-WW just doesn't account for two nites drinking. But was delighted after choices I made at last wedding so I'm feeling confident. So just gona have to do my best at the rest. And 26dailies sun-Thurs again. :D

Good choice on the dress - I liked that one.

And good luck for WI.
I'm sure you'll do well.
The best thing about thursday/friday WIs is that it's so close to the weekend, you can have a crazy weekend and then have got the rest of the week to try and pull it back.
I'd hate it if it was a Monday.
Well... actually, I don't really care because I don't drink or spend weeklies anyway lol.

Oh lovely post a pic tomorrow! Good luck with wi Hun you will do brill
Oh I know but like you said you made great choices the last time so you will be grand! Hope you enjoyed your wine tonight ya lucky thing

Good Luck for WI Sweetie :) Hopefully our WIs will be the start of a good week/weekend :) x

Good luck with wi chick xXx

Morning all. So it looks like my luck has cHanged.
WI-9st 8.5lbs!! OMG! Loss of 2lbs. I'm so so happy with this.
Now I don't put it all doWn to this week's work specifically. I think I may have been due some of that last week or week before even but with all my TOTM troubles it didn't work that way.
But do I care-no. As long as it caught up with me eventually. :D

Also got a cheque from no solicitor with money left sitting in my account after my house sale. They obviously keep it for certain amount of time and then assume everything else is sorted. :D Yey! That'll come in handy for weekend! :D

Morning all. So it looks like my luck has cHanged.
WI-9st 8.5lbs!! OMG! Loss of 2lbs. I'm so so happy with this.
Now I don't put it all doWn to this week's work specifically. I think I may have been due some of that last week or week before even but with all my TOTM troubles it didn't work that way.
But do I care-no. As long as it caught up with me eventually. :D

Also got a cheque from no solicitor with money left sitting in my account after my house sale. They obviously keep it for certain amount of time and then assume everything else is sorted. :D Yey! That'll come in handy for weekend! :D

Awesome loss, well done.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's brilliant, 9st8.5 sounds like 9 and a half to me!!! Just the boost you need after this week & before you go knock 'em dead at the wedding with your frock :)

Good news about the cheque too, how much wine will it buy you?!!!

Awesome loss, well done.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks hon. Delighted. :D

That's brilliant, 9st8.5 sounds like 9 and a half to me!!! Just the boost you need after this week & before you go knock 'em dead at the wedding with your frock :)

Good news about the cheque too, how much wine will it buy you?!!!

Thanks hon. Well its close to where I was in April so glad I've almost undone most of the damage I did in May. :D

It will def buy me drink for today and tonite anyway. ;) bring it on. :D

Firstly well done on your loss this week it was well deserved!!
Secondly whoopwhoop about the unexpected cash! Nothing better than surprises like that! You lucky thing getting all dolled up for the wedding totes jelly!!
Have a great time and eat drink and be merry!!! Oh and dance your socks off xX

Ah.... was just talking to my mam and mentioned my dress fitted better today than few weeks ago. Asked if I'd lost more weight. It was then I realised I lost 3lbs!! Not 2. Very poor math skills. Woohoo. :D

Firstly well done on your loss this week it was well deserved!!
Secondly whoopwhoop about the unexpected cash! Nothing better than surprises like that! You lucky thing getting all dolled up for the wedding totes jelly!!
Have a great time and eat drink and be merry!!! Oh and dance your socks off xX

Thanks honey
Really looking forWard to it now that I've had a chance to actually think about it. :D

Oh Brona, delighted for you :) enjoy the wedding. I still love that coral dress.

Thanks hon
GiVes me a little bit of breathing space to get a sts this week but still meet my goal. :D
And don't worry-that dress will def be worn-alot I'd imagine. :D

Wohoooooooo well done hunnie. Shows hard work n determination pays off
Ur having a great couple of days. From the issue at work getting sorted. Super loss. Unexpected money back... Fancy putting lotto on together??? Lol
Hav a great day at the wedding xxx

Well done on your loss!

Back