ProPoints 17th times a charm!!!

Mmmmmm Chipper Chips! I think that's ok for 5pp cos I have 3pp of Oven Chips which aren't nearly as nice! Well Done on cooking your accompaniments :) x

Sounds like you have had a great day! Drove by the camp sites for oxygen on my way to my sisters house and they were mucked up to their eye balls the rain down here was mad today!! Hahahahahaha they were soaked
MMMmmmmmm chipper chips ya cant beat them

TMI warning!!!

Downside to chips too days in a row-severe cramps, constipation followed by diarrhoea-and that was all in last 15mins.... Really hoping it passes-they're all gone down to watch the fancy dress parade but I can't leave the toilet. :(

TMI warning!!!

Downside to chips too days in a row-severe cramps, constipation followed by diarrhoea-and that was all in last 15mins.... Really hoping it passes-they're all gone down to watch the fancy dress parade but I can't leave the toilet. :(

Oh No :-( Hope u feel better soon Sweetie. X

Hope you're feeling better soon.
It's obviously your body rejecting the junk food.
It wants healthy food instead.

Although your dinner did look amazing.
I haven't had bacon in ages (well apart from the tiny chunks sprinkled on my pizza just now)

Ah that's not so bad on pp, looks tasty anyway!!

Swimming in the sea with your siblings, sounds lovely :)

Very tasty. Not that bad but a whole bag which being honest, I'd still sit down and eat, wud be stupid pp.
Swim was fab. Good laugh :D

Mmmmmm Chipper Chips! I think that's ok for 5pp cos I have 3pp of Oven Chips which aren't nearly as nice! Well Done on cooking your accompaniments :) x

Ya I know-I was trying to compare to oven chips as I was eating. I suppose these were nicer...

Sounds like you have had a great day! Drove by the camp sites for oxygen on my way to my sisters house and they were mucked up to their eye balls the rain down here was mad today!! Hahahahahaha they were soaked
MMMmmmmmm chipper chips ya cant beat them

Haha.... yep-you can set Ur calendar by oxygen and weather can't you. Poor sods!
WeRe lucky enough here. Very heavy showers but once it rains, it clears up quickly and its dry and sunny. :D

Oh No :-( Hope u feel better soon Sweetie. X

Oh no Brona that's no fun, hope it passes quickly (no pun intended!)

oh no brona how are you feeling now

Hope you're feeling better soon.
It's obviously your body rejecting the junk food.
It wants healthy food instead.

Although your dinner did look amazing.
I haven't had bacon in ages (well apart from the tiny chunks sprinkled on my pizza just now)

Ya I was saying to my mam-I don't use oil or butter-besides spray oil-which obviously, for me, doesn't count. And it shows-my IBS is worse with alot of deep dried anything or alot of butter-my sister and her fiancee use alot-not in bad way-but cook steak in butter, make creamy potatoes, beef Wellington-amazing cooks but I'm lucky if I make the drive home from Dublin without stopping! :(

Feeling good bit better now. My stomach was in spasm for ages. Cleared up enough to go to fancy dress and had few diet 7-ups but then had 2 beers-prob shudnt but once it passes, I'm fine again.

So today ended up OK.

Swam and walked alot

Ate good lunch and dinner

Had couple of drinks but nothing major thanks to my stomach

Didn't get ‘a walk‘ as such in-specific go and come back but nothing on really for week now so hopefully....

Pub quiz tomoro nite so couple drinks and then meal out Tue with few drinks. Otherwise feeling OK with eating normal food. :D

To be honest-not really conscious trying to be ‘super good‘ but just nothing really tempting me.
Even cake at coffee shop yesterday didn't tickle the taste buds. Had tiny tiny sliver of banoffe pie earlier-just a taste. I do like it but not enough. :D

I never got chance to catch up on diaries today. Tomoro hopefully. :D
Proper walk and swim plus usually wandering tomoro....
My mam appears to have sciatica since Thurs and is in quite alot of pain so driving her around a little more than usual when we'd usually walk but nothing that's making me ‘inactive‘....

Nite all.... xx

So today ended up OK.

Swam and walked alot

Ate good lunch and dinner

Had couple of drinks but nothing major thanks to my stomach

Didn't get 'a walk' as such in-specific go and come back but nothing on really for week now so hopefully....

Pub quiz tomoro nite so couple drinks and then meal out Tue with few drinks. Otherwise feeling OK with eating normal food. :D

To be honest-not really conscious trying to be 'super good' but just nothing really tempting me.
Even cake at coffee shop yesterday didn't tickle the taste buds. Had tiny tiny sliver of banoffe pie earlier-just a taste. I do like it but not enough. :D

I never got chance to catch up on diaries today. Tomoro hopefully. :D
Proper walk and swim plus usually wandering tomoro....
My mam appears to have sciatica since Thurs and is in quite alot of pain so driving her around a little more than usual when we'd usually walk but nothing that's making me 'inactive'....

Nite all.... xx

Hey Brona. Glad to hear you're feeling a bit better :) I think you're being really good on your Hols even if you're not meaning to be!!! I think you're good to resist if you don't really fancy it as it'll be better when u do actually fancy it!!! Hope u have a good day today :) x

Glad your feeling better!
Yea they were washed out of it! My sisters 2 older kids (they're not kids anymore) were at it and the amount of washing she has after them is unreal!
Glad your making good choices cuz I know how much you wanted to behave yourself while away!
Enjoy your day today xXx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey Brona. Glad to hear you're feeling a bit better :) I think you're being really good on your Hols even if you're not meaning to be!!! I think you're good to resist if you don't really fancy it as it'll be better when u do actually fancy it!!! Hope u have a good day today :) x

Ya I guess I've been doing more of the catering ‘won't call it cooking‘ than I expected so that helps!
Ya holding out for batter cake that my mam had brought but it wasn't as nice as I was hoping-we alWays get tHem for birthdays. So only had small bit and that won't be tempting me for rest of week-phew-cos usually I'd eat the whole thing.
Glad your feeling better!
Yea they were washed out of it! My sisters 2 older kids (they're not kids anymore) were at it and the amount of washing she has after them is unreal!
Glad your making good choices cuz I know how much you wanted to behave yourself while away!
Enjoy your day today xXx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ya-happy enough now with choices. No serious temptation so far besides a few beers. But considering the amount I must have drank last weekend, there's no way I've drank the same amount. :D x

Ya I guess I've been doing more of the catering 'won't call it cooking' than I expected so that helps!
Ya holding out for batter cake that my mam had brought but it wasn't as nice as I was hoping-we alWays get tHem for birthdays. So only had small bit and that won't be tempting me for rest of week-phew-cos usually I'd eat the whole thing.

Ya-happy enough now with choices. No serious temptation so far besides a few beers. But considering the amount I must have drank last weekend, there's no way I've drank the same amount. :D x

That doesn't sound like much of a holiday tho if you're doing the catering lol! What's a Batter Cake? I've never heard of that! X

That doesn't sound like much of a holiday tho if you're doing the catering lol! What's a Batter Cake? I've never heard of that! X

To be honest hon. Its not much of one. I love being far away from where I liVe and work. I love being beside the sea and I love spending time with my family.

But I do end up in the carer role-like work-cooking, cleaning, minding people, making sure everyone else is OK before me. So ended up making breakfast, lunch and dinner today and cleaning up after and then driving everyone around aswel. I'm wrecked to be honest. .
But if I don't do it-my mam will end up doing it and she's just not able. I wud never have said my family were lazy or take advantage-we weren't brought up that way-but this week they really seem to be taking a back seat.

Oh well-it really doesn't bother me-it just makes me tired.
Anyway-off to lose a pub quiz now. :D

My family would be like that aswell. Im always the one running around after everyone.
Im so bad at pub quizzes I just make up funny answers but that doesn't get us anywhere

To be honest hon. Its not much of one. I love being far away from where I liVe and work. I love being beside the sea and I love spending time with my family.

But I do end up in the carer role-like work-cooking, cleaning, minding people, making sure everyone else is OK before me. So ended up making breakfast, lunch and dinner today and cleaning up after and then driving everyone around aswel. I'm wrecked to be honest. .
But if I don't do it-my mam will end up doing it and she's just not able. I wud never have said my family were lazy or take advantage-we weren't brought up that way-but this week they really seem to be taking a back seat.

Oh well-it really doesn't bother me-it just makes me tired.
Anyway-off to lose a pub quiz now. :D

Have fun losing ;-) You need to get everyone to run round for you for a change! Although I'm always the one who comes last in my family, must be a Minimin trait ;-) Just think those AP u are earning! X

Hey guys
Sorry I havnt been on.

Didn't do pub quiz. No room in pub. So had few drinks in different pub and then came home and myself, mam and Aoife ate loads of chilli nuts. :eek:

But had great chats and fun with them. Gona try and pp them tho.
But prob most of weeklies went on that.

So then yesterday happened....
Was good breakfast and lunch. But then picking at choc all afternoon.

Chose well enough for dinner. Had mussels for starters and John dory fish for mains. But had some garlic potatoes and hardly no veg cos it wasn't nice at all. Dinner was fab tho. Just lemon on fish.
Had strawberry and rhubarb crumble for dessert. It was OK.

But had beer before dinner, wine at dinner, prosecco to toast my parents, then gin and slimline tonic for nite. Had great nite and more importantly my parents did. Sing song started in pub then after. Home at 3.

Feel fine tho today.

Having great few days here. Swimming every day and walking alot. 5APs everyday nearly. Still doing alot in house but last nite was nice break. :D
Think a few of them are goin fishing later so maybe fresh mackerel for dinner. Yum. :D

Back