ProPoints 17th times a charm!!!

Glad you looking forward to it boo to work xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well in workds defence-if I hadn't procrastinated so much for last week and half since my boss was away-I wouldn't be feeling the panic now! :eek:

Any plans for weekend? x

Morning campers, So in order for me to say what I weighed in this week, I have to cough up to what I weighed in last week which I didn't wana tell.... 2 weeks ago I weighed in at 11st 0.5lbs Last week I weighed in at 11st 4.5lbs!! I couldn't believe it. I now I had a lot to drink at the christening but I didn't think I ate that badly. In hindsight I think a lot of it might have been bloating from dehydration (from the alcohol).... ;) This morning I weighed in at 11st even!! So 4.5lbs off since last week and even better than my 1st week.... Obviously its a pity I didn't get under the 11 seeing as how I hated being over 11 again but hey ho.... This week obviously will be a little out of my control. I'm gona give into the alcohol and try and eat as well as I can. I can pull it back mon-thurs next week. I know I should just hope for a sts next week but I really would like 0.5lb off as then id be under 11st! ;) Anyway, I'm delighted.... Have a good day peeps. xx

OMG Brona. 4.5lbs in a week?!? You really smashed that WI! I hope you have a lovely time in Manchester, say hi to it for me lol x

Well done on the fab loss Brona, hope you have a great weekend x

OMG Brona. 4.5lbs in a week?!? You really smashed that WI! I hope you have a lovely time in Manchester, say hi to it for me lol x

Thanks guys.
Delighted. Landed in manchester. Screamed hello for you serena. :) Beers already... ;) xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks guys. Delighted. Landed in manchester. Screamed hello for you serena. :) Beers already... ;) xx Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Enjoy Brona! Hope u have a lovely time x

Enjoy Brona! Hope u have a lovely time x

Oh, had great time... don't think my liver is too happy with me though... :( x

Glad you got there ok have a fab time xx

Had great time thanks hon. :) Total tourists - did the coronation street tour! ;) x

Amazon loss hun. Well done x

Thanks hon. Think I did enough damage over the weekend to reverse it all! ;) I hope not though. Will try and pull it back for the week now... x

Hmmmm... so I thought id end up loosing the run of myself today. I find it so hard after being off track.

But ive finished at 30pp I think which I know is 4pp over but it was mostly normal food-only one packet of crisps....

I only got home at 1.30am this morn after driving home from airport and back up 7.30 for work and no food in house so I think I did ok considering tired and no prep.

Did some shopping this evening so bit more prepared. Back to my original menu plan for the week. :) x

Hi Brona glad you had a great wkend well done for getting back on track it never easy 4pp isn't much to go over you bound be recked x

Hi Brona glad you had a great wkend well done for getting back on track it never easy 4pp isn't much to go over you bound be recked x

Ah I just figure if im not gona loose weight this week it wont be because of 4 extra points today and more to do with the copious amounts of food and alcohol in manchester. :) x

4pp is nothing. You must be shattered xx

Yep off to bed now soon. Just had to water plants.
And got another 1 strawberry from my plants. Lol! And my 1st raspberry from my plants! :) x

Morning B

Subscribing but will b AWOL 4 a wile come sat as going on holiday, camping north west Scotland so not sure wot wifi will b like!!

Hope u have a gd day & sleep btr. I had crap nite but easy couple days ahead, taking step back letting assistant take the work so I can tidy up & get my desk cleared!!!

X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

How did your home grown strawberry n raspberry taste hope you having a good Tuesday isn't the weather just beautiful think the whole country has sun (not like Ireland) x

Morning B

Subscribing but will b AWOL 4 a wile come sat as going on holiday, camping north west Scotland so not sure wot wifi will b like!!

Hope u have a gd day & sleep btr. I had crap nite but easy couple days ahead, taking step back letting assistant take the work so I can tidy up & get my desk cleared!!!

X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

How did your home grown strawberry n raspberry taste hope you having a good Tuesday isn't the weather just beautiful think the whole country has sun (not like Ireland) x

Hi guys,
Busy day yesterday. Fab day weather wise. Def changed today! :(

Only managed 24/26 pp yesterday. Just the way the day went.

Sneaky wi this morn. Got bit more work to do to undo last weekends damage.... oh well. :) x

All you can do is keep trying Hun xx

Ah ya hon. Just really like a sts at worst so I dont feel im goin backwards but had a huge weekend and managed to pull it back for during week so im well happy with myself-whatever will come on scales ill take. :) x

Back