18 weeks till my mums wedding in sri lanka

gemst

It that long now and I'm hoping to loss some more weight before we go :) 11lb so far so hope to do 2 lb a week from now till we go :). Excited first family holiday to and the first time my little man is going to have a real holiday. But scared of my size :( xxx

Lol we r going for 2 weeks but mum and dad will be going for 4 weeks :) so excited now. You going anywhere nice?

My mum when to the same place we going last year for 3 weeks and couldnt stop going on about it and wanted to get married there so we all r going haha xxx

I'm heading to Texas in May to visit some friends, but nothing else planned for now.

Mmm, two weeks! That'll be amazing!

Long-haul flights in economy in anything larger than size 18 is horrifically uncomfortable for me. Heck, even short-haul's only just bearable. Now there's great motivation for the weight-loss! 10+ hours in a seat that isn't supposed to accomodate 6ft size 24 women! :D

I'm with you there I hope to be about a 16 maybe 14 depending on how well I do before I go but that has defo have me a boost to lose more now thank you :). I never ever thought of it that way just getting nice clothes xxx

Back