Diary into skinny jeans

Dear diary,

Had a date yest and can say I am so so so happy I stuck to diet coke and a meal within points and didnt blow a day off plan for it.... Was so not worth it

Thank you for listening diary lol :)

Oh where to start, had 4 beers (him not me) told me woman are for bedroom and cleaning .
Told me he wants a relationship then that he loves his ex but he doesn't he just doesn't want her to claim csa maintenance.

He was a lier lol

So so so happy I didn't waste points on wine and food. I'm all for blowing the diet odd time if its really worth it this was not

Oh where to start, had 4 beers (him not me) told me woman are for bedroom and cleaning .
Told me he wants a relationship then that he loves his ex but he doesn't he just doesn't want her to claim csa maintenance.

He was a lier lol

So so so happy I didn't waste points on wine and food. I'm all for blowing the diet odd time if its really worth it this was not

omg!!
lol, yeh i dont blame u!
so im guessin u wont be going for seconds? lol

He did however msg today asking when he can see me to write his law assignment for him.

The gall of some men. I'm sticking to my diet n training much less hassle and alot more worthwhile

He did however msg today asking when he can see me to write his law assignment for him.

The gall of some men. I'm sticking to my diet n training much less hassle and alot more worthwhile

oh my gosh, cheeky so n so!!
dont blame u! majority all the same and u know when uv found mr right! x

Back