18's into the 17's

Hi All - I lost 9.5lbs in my first week with WW so have jumped straight into this group. Hoping I won't be here for too many weeks :)

Hiya this is where my journey begins...here at 18.8. Disgusted with myself and determined not to be in this bracket for long!! X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I know this thread is really quiet, but thought I'd post in it anyway to motivate myself. I started last week at 19st 9 lbs, weighed in at 18st 13.6 lbs this morning. Happy Happy! :D I'll be here for a few weeks, so hope more people come along soon. :)

Just popping in as hoping to join this gang soon! Currently at 19st 2!

Big goal - 35lb in 35 weeks
1st mini goal - 8.5 by Feb 11th

Weigh-in day Tuesday
Week 1 - 4.5 gone! :)
Week 2 - 2 gone! 6.5 to date :)

Now in the 18 stone gang. :)

1st mini goal - 8.5 by Feb 11th DONE!!!

Weigh-in day Tuesday
Week 2 - 2 gone! 6.5 to date
Week 3 - 3 gone! 9.5 to date

Well done I was thinking of giving weight watchers a go, has it changed much is it hard to stick to? Xx

I am finding it pretty easy just now but may just still be in the honeymoon period lol. For me it is giving me structure and also making me think more about what choices I am making food wise. I would say it is more flexible than slimming world and also makes you think about portion control. I don't see it as hugely different from calorie counting but I like the accountability of someone else seeing my weight on the scales. Makes me more determined to stay on track :)

Weigh-in day Tuesday
Week 2 - 2 gone! 6.5 to date
Week 3 - 3 gone! 9.5 to date

I'm still here! :D Today was my 6th weigh in and I'm down 16.6lbs. I'm doing filling and healthy, and while I think I may lose quicker on points, I'm really enjoying F&H and don't feel like I'm on a diet at all. I'm never hungry and I'm cooking everything from scratch. I also haven't had any sweets or chocolate since I started! Anyone who knows me will know how major this is! :D

My next aim is to be more active. I'm trying to get out everyday with the dog, but the most I'm managing at the moment is around 30 mins. Things are a bit hectic at the moment, but I need to try and make time!

Another 1.5 off to take me to 18 10.5. Hoping to be into 18 and single figures next week! :)

Weigh-in day Tuesday
Week 1-4 - 10.5lb gone
Week 5 - 1.5lb gone

Well done Laura. :)

I'm down to 18st 5.4 now. I feel like it's taking me forever to get into the 17s, but to be fair, I've been doing filling & healthy for 7 weeks and have lost 17.6lbs, without ever feeling deprived. I've done low carb in the past and lost a lot of weight really quickly, but have put it all back on just a quick, so hopefully losing a bit slower this time will help me keep it off.

Good luck for next week! :D

Well done Laura. :)

I'm down to 18st 5.4 now. I feel like it's taking me forever to get into the 17s, but to be fair, I've been doing filling & healthy for 7 weeks and have lost 17.6lbs, without ever feeling deprived. I've done low carb in the past and lost a lot of weight really quickly, but have put it all back on just a quick, so hopefully losing a bit slower this time will help me keep it off.

Good luck for next week! :D

You will get there! Closer to the 17s now than the 19s! :)

17.6lbs in 7 weeks is fantastic. You must be super proud!

Started 20/01/15
12lb lost to date
Milestones

7lb - 10/02/15
1st -
5% -
1st 7lb -
2st -
10% -
2st 7lb
3st

You will get there! Closer to the 17s now than the 19s! :)

17.6lbs in 7 weeks is fantastic. You must be super proud!

Started 20/01/15
12lb lost to date
Milestones

7lb - 10/02/15
1st -
5% -
1st 7lb -
2st -
10% -
2st 7lb
3st

Thank you Laura! You're doing fab too!! I haven't really been as active as I should be, but my sisters and brother have ordered me a fitbit for my birthday, so hopefully that'll give me the push I need to get moving more! :D I'm going on holiday in just over 4 weeks, so would like to lose half a stone by then. :D

2.6lbs off this week. :D 2.9lbs to go until I'm outta here! No offence like! :p Hope anyone who's still here is having a good week.xxx

Well done!

I weigh in tonight, hoping to get closer to half way through the stone

Started 20/01/15
12lb lost to date
Milestones

7lb - 10/02/15
1st -
5% -
1st 7lb -
2st -
10% -
2st 7lb
3st

I made it to the half way point! 18st 7lbs.

17s I am coming for you!

Started 20/01/15
15.5lb lost to date
Milestones

7lb - 10/02/15
1st - 03/03/15
5% - 03/03/15
1st 7 -

I made it to the half way point! 18st 7lbs.

17s I am coming for you!

Started 20/01/15
15.5lb lost to date
Milestones

7lb - 10/02/15
1st - 03/03/15
5% - 03/03/15
1st 7 -

excellent! Well done Laura! :D

I stayed the same this week, which I'm ok with as I've eaten out a couple of times and didn't stick to plan. IT's also my time of the month and I tend to gain/STS at that time. Hoping for a decent loss in this coming week, as I'm back on track and I'm trying to walk more, as I got a fitbit for my birthday and I'm trying for 10000 steps a day! :D Good luck for the coming week, and it won't be long until we're both outta this place! :D xx

I lost 4.2lbs this week, taking me to 17st 12.6, so I'm outta here! :D Good luck guys, see you soon on the next thread.xxx

Back