18's into the 17's

Size 16 Will Do

Silver Member
hi

couldn't see this thread so I thought I would start a one.

Seen them for other stone brackets.

I am at 18 stone 6 at the minute and can't wait to get to 17 13 for my first shiny seven!!

x x

Hi there, I started off at 18st 6lbs had first wi last wk and lost 3.5 so 18st 2.5lb have got WI tonight an hoping I may just get into the 17's but think it may be a big ask lol!!! What day do you WI?

I was 18.11 yesterday so the higher end of the stone bracket! Hoping to drop to the 17's by mid Feb

I was 18.11 yesterday so the higher end of the stone bracket! Hoping to drop to the 17's by mid Feb

Sure with the support of the forum/thread we will ALL succeed :) 2012 is definitely going to be MY year :fingerscrossed: :)

Hi all

I'm currently in the 19 to 18's thread but weighed on last week at 19 stone 0lbs last week so hoping I can join you tomorrow when I get weighed in again :)

Stokegal x

Hi

I started 18st 11lbs and weighted in sunday and now 18st 6lbs

Dee

Started at 18st 13lb in august stopped WW for 7 weeks joined back today weighted in at 16 st 10.5lbs never taught I could loose weight let alone 2 stone we all need to stick together and fight the fat once and for all :D

Anyone in the 18s

On my second week and now 18 stone is there anyone out there to join me? X

Ooohh plenty on here now, had a really good week so hoing for a loss on saturday.

Been to the gym every night so I know sometimes it can stall weight loss at the start. Still I am hoping for 2.5 pound a week if I can x

I will if thats ok? I joined on 4/01/12 weighing 18st 6lbs

Had first wi last week lost 3.5, very happy as *wk went last night and weigh 18st, was hoping to get below but hey ho it'll be next week :) what day do you wi? x

Had wi last night lost another 2.5lbs so I'm now 18st was hoping to drop under it last night but hey ho, I'll get that next wk :) good luck for anyone with wi x

Whoop Whoop - I can join the thread now :)

All 18 stone 12.5lbs of me!!! Lost 1.5lbs tonight so got my first silver 7

Stokegal x

Yay at least there is someone else to join me :) my WI day is Thursday I lot 3lbs in first week taking me down to 18st and then put a 1lb but I did have a laps!

What plans are you following I'm doing discover points as I have all the old bits and pieces so would seem silly to waste them and it's the plan that works best for me!

Does anyone have a goal? Or something they are aiming for be good to know!

Xx

Back