19 stone to 18?

5lb loss this week and just 2 more till I say goodbye to the 19's

Lost 3 this week so i'm well and truly into the 19's only 3 more lbs till my 5 stone award! :)

Hi Jade

Thats a great loss - I'm keen to get out of the 19's - been a little off track the last couple of weeks, but have avoided a gain so far!
Need to regain the mojo from my first couple of weeks!

I am very pleased, trying extra hard this week and then hopefully I'll get my 5 stone award next week.. or the week after :)

KH21 said:
So how is everyone getting on?

I had my first weigh in tonight and lost 5.5 lbs :D Here's hoping for at least a 1.5 lb loss next week for my first half stone :)

Well done :)
It's my weigh in tomorrow morning, and hoping for a decent loss this week as only lost 1/2lb last week! actually tempted to go to bed now, as it means tomorrow will come round quicker lol! Would love 6.5lbs tomorrow as then it'll get me to 3 and a half stone off :)

Well done on your first week! You'll easily get your first award next week!

Welshtigger said:
Well done :)
It's my weigh in tomorrow morning, and hoping for a decent loss this week as only lost 1/2lb last week! actually tempted to go to bed now, as it means tomorrow will come round quicker lol! Would love 6.5lbs tomorrow as then it'll get me to 3 and a half stone off :)

Well managed 5.5lbs, so I'm chuffed with that! Now only 6lbs to go to get into the 18's :) x

Welshtigger said:
Well managed 5.5lbs, so I'm chuffed with that! Now only 6lbs to go to get into the 18's :) x

Wey, how did you manage that, well done you. X

Back