19 stone to 18?

:( My recent gain means I officially don't qualify for this thread anymore. BUT i'm sticking round coz I am to be back here next week!!

xx

I just put them straight in and never had any problems. :)
Glad to hear hubby's on the mend.
Thankyou re weightloss. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks all for the welcome :) sorry hadnt been back but I have been in strop mode as i gained 2lbs this week :( but... hopefully back on track now although I am struggling a bit to find my mojo right now so if anyone has found it please can they kick it back this way lol :)

Gobby xx

Hello everyone! Lovely to meet you all. I'm sick of pratting about now so here I am 19st 8 and sick of losing/gaining/losing/gaining

At the moment I weigh in wednesday mornings. Not a particularly good week but hoping I can salvage for a loss x

Hiya Livi, :)

Well you're in the right place to stop the yoyo-ing. Your halfway to your next zone so give it some welly over the next 2 or 3 weeks and you could be dipping down a thread! ;)

18 - 17's thread, here we all come! :p

Thanks for the lovely welcome :) will be happy with 2lb off on wednesday so fingers crossed :) x

Hi everyone!

Im in this thread now, hope you dont mind me joining!:D

Naomi!:)x

Hiya Livi!!

Thanks, and here's hoping! Just realised we had the exact same start weight! Nice knowing theres others in the same boat as me!:Dx

Hi Jelly-baby.

Enyoy the 19s while they last cos we're all moving on to the 18s next month, aren't we? ;)

Course I'm making hard work of getting through them so don't leave me here on my own will ya? :D

Yup to the actual pound! Same bmi and everything!! Freaky!:D my weigh in day is thursday, what about you?!

Oohh definitely crumble, but I have holidays coming up so may be here for awile! If anyones gonna be left begind it'l be me!:Dx

Wednesday, although this week has gone to pot.... :cry:

Really?! How come?! Its probably not as bad as you think it is! I had an awful weekend! trying to be good this week as really want a loss! :rolleyes:x

Hi Jelly-baby.

Enyoy the 19s while they last cos we're all moving on to the 18s next month, aren't we? ;)

Course I'm making hard work of getting through them so don't leave me here on my own will ya? :D

Well done Crumble on your 2lb loss, did you enjoy your short break :), I should be in the next thread down, but I am waiting for you all to move down with me, dont want to move on my own, please hurry.:family2:

Welcome ladies:D. Goodluck with your wi.

Jane x

Well done Crumble on your 2lb loss, did you enjoy your short break :), I should be in the next thread down, but I am waiting for you all to move down with me, dont want to move on my own, please hurry.:family2:

Welcome ladies:D. Goodluck with your wi.

Jane x

ooh how sweet. We'll all hurry then.
Going to try a success express week so that might speed things up. :D

Had a lovely weekend, Jane, thank you. :) Very relaxing and even managed to stay on plan. :D

I'm trying to remember when your weigh in is. Is it tomorrow?

Back