19 stone to 18?

Well done Jane!

*big hug*

I won't have lost any this week- been an emotional week and had some bad days. As long as I've not gained I won't be upset.

Thank you for the hug Roziee, hope everything is ok with you and that you have got over your bad days, I was wondering why we haven't heard from you, really do hope everything is ok. I am going to be postive for you and give you a big hug.:hug99:

Thanks Crumble I am really looking forward to the bbq tomorrow with the family, I am being postive for you too for monday and I am sending you a big hug too.:hug99:

Jane x

Thanks Jane. :)

Hope this week is a better one for you Roziee. Its really hard to stay focused when life gets tough. ;)

JaneB said:
Thank you for the hug Roziee, hope everything is ok with you and that you have got over your bad days, I was wondering why we haven't heard from you, really do hope everything is ok. I am going to be postive for you and give you a big hug.:hug99:

Thanks Crumble I am really looking forward to the bbq tomorrow with the family, I am being postive for you too for monday and I am sending you a big hug too.:hug99:

Jane x

Hi Jane, thank you for the kind words.. If you read my diary you'll know what's been going on.. Let's see what happens tomorrow :)

Hi Jane, thank you for the kind words.. If you read my diary you'll know what's been going on.. Let's see what happens tomorrow :)

Hi Roziee what diary:( am I missing something here, please tell me why to find you.

Jane x

JaneB said:
Hi Roziee what diary:( am I missing something here, please tell me why to find you.

Jane x

Hehe I have a food diary on here.. Click on my user name and 'find post made by user' and you'll find it.. It's called.. Fat girl stuck in a skinny girls body..

I had a sneaky read too roziee, hope you don't mind. :)

Glad you had a lovely time at the bbq, Jane. Lovely when people notice your weightloss. Read up about it on Lily's diary. ;)

No 1 stone shiny for me. :( Oh well, next week maybe. Once I've got this extra 1.5 lbs off that is. :rolleyes:

Have a good one girls.

:break_diet:

Morning all, I have been severly struggling for a while and having given myself a talking to over the weekend - here I am again.

Wow well done. You got your half stone and stone awards in the same week and in only 2 weeks amazing!!!! Saw your loss from last week!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Crumble said:
I had a sneaky read too roziee, hope you don't mind. :)

Glad you had a lovely time at the bbq, Jane. Lovely when people notice your weightloss. Read up about it on Lily's diary. ;)

No 1 stone shiny for me. :( Oh well, next week maybe. Once I've got this extra 1.5 lbs off that is. :rolleyes:

Have a good one girls.

Of course not! Pls read and feel free to comment and write random stuff on there lol

milly75 said:
:break_diet:

Morning all, I have been severly struggling for a while and having given myself a talking to over the weekend - here I am again.

Hey, welcome back x

selmontys said:
Second weigh in... 8lb off this week. :)

Oh wow congratulations!

Thanks guys, I'm really happy with the loss but should it be coming off this quickly?

I have no doubt it will slow down but I just didn't think I would have such a good start.

xx

Crumble said:
Fantastic Rosiee, what a great loss! ;)
Thanks crumble x

rocketgob said:
Hi I am a newbie, am i in the right zone lol I am 18 st 5 now on my way down from 20 :D

Hey- there's a thread for the 18 to 17 zone but feel free to stay here and keep us company

Back